AOC pushes hard for student loan forgiveness while owing $50,000 in student loans.

You misunderstood my point. I agree that isn't the same. What I am saying is people who benefit from legislation is the same for AOC via student loan forgiveness as it is for someone who owns a corporation and pushes for tax breaks for corporations.

Both benefit and it is unreasonable to claim that those who support legislation that benefits themselves is disengenius..
Stop, you are killing me I am about to fall out of my chair laughing

I don't like a few things she espouses and i think she is a bit naive.

But to be honest, as I see it she does take her job seriously and works hard for what she believes is best for her constituents.

I think if she is in office for 10 or so more years, she could become a competent lawmaker.

Justy opinion though.
There are plenty of politicians who learned through osmosis. It is the corrupted partisan people they become.

AOC pushes hard for student loan forgiveness while owing $50,000 in student loans.​

Didn't Biden already approve a new plan? Smaller than the original, I think the new plan is that if you have owed on your loan for 25 years whether you've made the payments on time or at all, the gov will just say to hell with it and pay off the balance for you. :smoke:

Didn't Biden already approve a new plan? Smaller than the original, I think the new plan is that if you have owed on your loan for 25 years whether you've made the payments on time or at all, the gov will just say to hell with it and pay off the balance for you. :smoke:
The Government will pay it off? :auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg:

That isn't my point.

You seem to be unable or unwilling to understand what I am saying.

Don't care which really but not going to waste my time trying to dumb it down even further for you.

Have a good day.
No, I get you are bending over backwards to try and defend AOC.....it's obvious

What guy?

What a dumb response but at least you are smarter then struth and understood what I was posting.
a
Thumbs up for that at least.
haha that's not even what you were trying to compare...you were saying IF a Congressman owns a company and votes for corp tax breaks it's the same as AOC voting to give herself loan forgiveness.

Which, as I highlighted was a horrible, silly comparison...since 1) telling a business they can keep more of the money THEY EARNED, is not the same as forgiving a contracted loan, 2) evderyone benefits from tax breaks (at least everyone that EARNED), and only a small handful of people that TOOK the loan themselves, would benefit from canceling their debt

So you can't think of a single reason either on how they're different.

Shocker.
Nope. I have reasons why they are different, and they are obvious.

Which is why I asked you if you were really that stupid.

Apparently, you are.

So you can't think of a single reason either on how they're different.

Shocker.
you really don't know the difference between tax cuts and loans being forgiven?

First lets start with the basic idea that student loans are repaying money collected by taxes. The loans are money that the person never earned, and agreed to pay back when they did earn it.

Tax cuts, are allowing people to keep more of the money they in fact did EARN.

Wow.

Forum List

Back