AOC pushes hard for student loan forgiveness while owing $50,000 in student loans.

I have an idea everyone who supports the so called student loan forgiveness do this find a student write a check for the debt they still owe and pay it. Actually put your money where your mouth is.

Liar.

I asked you to show who would be disqualified under the plan she is pushing.
You are right. I misread your post.

I don't know who would be disqualified. I haven't read the plan and don't know much about the details.

Why?

Again, I don't agree with SLF (student loan forgiveness) but I would think higher wage earners, those who have defaulted, those not in good standing with their loan.

Not sure though.

What do you think?
so you have no idea what she is actually proposing, yet felt compelled to come here and defend her in your first post....

yep...that's why we call the dembots a cult

so you have no idea what she is actually proposing, yet felt compelled to come here and defend her in your first post....

yep...that's why we call the dembots a cult
I have a general idea of what SLF is, just not the details.

That said, in my first post on this thread, I asked if she qualified.

I certainly didn't defend her and doesn't that mean I admitted I don't the specifics?

It's like the opposite of what you are contending... which is why they call Trump humpers a cult.

She isn't worth 35 million dupe.
I don't give a shit if she's worth 2 cents. She took the loan, she needs to pay the loan off. If Boston Univ didn't educate her, take it up with them. If they did educate her, she should stop begging and use her education to pay off her loan. But under no circumstances should the American taxpayer be forced to pay off some lowlife's student loan.

I have a general idea of what SLF is, just not the details.

That said, in my first post on this thread, I asked if she qualified.

I certainly didn't defend her and doesn't that mean I admitted I don't the specifics?

It's like the opposite of what you are contending... which is why they call Trump humpers a cult.
we already have SLF programs....she's advocating for a change in the laws. The thread is about that. her advocating for a change that would benefit herself.

You came out here defending her right away....like a trained dembot

I don't give a shit if she's worth 2 cents.

Good for you but evidently the poster who posted that meme cares.

She took the loan, she needs to pay the loan off.

I agree.

If Boston Univ didn't educate her, take it up with them. If they did educate her, she should stop begging and use her education to pay off her loan.

I agree.

But under no circumstances should the American taxpayer be forced to pay off some lowlife's student loan.
Agreed.

You are right. I misread your post.

I don't know who would be disqualified. I haven't read the plan and don't know much about the details.

Why?
You are trying to push the idea she wouldn’t qualify. Just exposing the fact you are clueless.

we already have SLF programs....she's advocating for a change in the laws. The thread is about that. her advocating for a change that would benefit herself.

Who cares if she passes legislation that benefits herself.

That shit happens all the time. That is like blaming a politicians who supports lower corporate taxes when they have corporations.

How did I defend her regarding student loans?

You are trying to push the idea she wouldn’t qualify. Just exposing the fact you are clueless.
I was pushing nothing. I legitimately didn't know if she qualified. In one post I even mentioned she may not qualify if she had rolled that loan into a private loan for the lower interest rates.

If I knew if she qualified, why would ask if she qualified?

Imagine a world where a slutty, failed bartender, fired for stealing her co-worker's tips, with a credit score of 430, and 2 evictions by the sheriff can be elected to anything other "most likely to fuck the janitor".

Oh wait, I'm in that world. :laughing0301:

aoc fired.png

It’s obvious he didn’t read the link in the OP.

Jumped in to defend her in a state of complete ignorance.

Cult gonna cult.

I was pushing nothing. I legitimately didn't know if she qualified. In one post I even mentioned she may not qualify if she had rolled that loan into a private loan for the lower interest rates.

If I knew if she qualified, why would ask if she qualified?
“I legitimately don’t know” should be all you post, in any thread, on any topic.

Who cares if she passes legislation that benefits herself.

That shit happens all the time. That is like blaming a politicians who supports lower corporate taxes when they have corporations.

How did I defend her regarding student loans?
How is that the same? Corps wanting to keep more of the money they earn, is not the same as someone trying to get out of a loan….what a stupid thing to say and shows clear lack of understanding

My making a post defending her…you just did again by comparing someone wanting lower taxes on money they earned to her trying to get out of a loan agreement

Forum List

Back