AOC pushes hard for student loan forgiveness while owing $50,000 in student loans.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
But I’m sure she was just thinking about the little people. Pay off your loan, deadbeat!

Typical Democrat.

With all her millions she has made she has not paid it off yet?

I guess from her perspective, she is an elitist democrat, and as such, should not have to pay for anything.

She has proffered no limits to making others pay for loans idiots like her took out.
My kid doesn't qualify because he moved his student loan to a private lender for the lower interest rates as was recommended.

I wonder if she did the same thing or has some other disqualifying factor.

What a dumb comment.

It was a serious question.

Does anyone know if she qualifies?
No it's not a dumb comment

Like Hunter committing felonies by falsifying a gun registration and not paying taxes, there are laws against that as well.

But who cares?

Jack Smith?

Nope

All you need is the "D" by your name and you become the law.

No it's not a dumb comment

Like Hunter committing felonies and not paying taxes, there are laws against that as well.

But who cares?

Jack Smith?

Nope

All you need is the "D" by your name and you become the law.
No. An I Infront of my name.

What does Jack have to do with student loans?

Trump? What the fuck? This thread isn't about Trump.

What is your obsession with Trump?

What does this have to do with student loans?
The point is, the only time the Left cares about the law, or at least pretends to care, is when they want to destroy a political adversary.

AOC is a Left wing goon. As a result, she is free to break the law like the Biden family, like the Clintons, like the Rangels, etc.

The point is, the only time the Left cares about the law, or at least pretends to care, is when they want to destroy a political adversary.

How are student loans destroying political adversary's?

AOC is a Left wing goon. As a result, she is free to break the law like the Biden family, like the Clintons, like the Rangels, etc.
What law is she breaking? If she qualifies for student loan forgiveness, then no law is broken.

Are you ok?

How are student loans destroying political adversary's?

What law is she breaking? If she qualifies for student loan forgiveness, then no law is broken.

Are you ok?
Student loans are all about politics.

Why do you think student loans are the hardest to escape? You can declare bankruptcy but it will not rid you of student loans.

And why is college so damned expensive? Why is it everyone has to cut back during hard times except universitates that just continue to drive up tuition rates?

The Left has taken over academia as they are the indoctrination centers for the Left. That is why. Those at the university level are paid to indoctrinate children for the government. So, government has no interest in lowering your debt to them. Instead, government comes in and takes over student loans to lower the interest rates, that way kids can continue to "afford" paying higher and higher prices for going to college. But at the end of the day, they will end up paying for it the rest of their lives with no way to escape it, just to be indoctrinated into voting "D" the rest of your life. They just create more slaves to the system, just like they did in the 1800's.

But AOC is the cheerleader for this system, and as a result, will get special perks the rest of us don't get.

Forum List

Back