Hunter Biden sues IRS over tax information disclosures

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
Hunter Biden filed a lawsuit Monday accusing IRS agents of “repeatedly and intentionally” publicly sharing his private tax return information.

Those agents “have targeted and sought to embarrass Mr. Biden” by disclosing confidential information about his private tax matters to the media, the president’s son alleged in the civil suit in federal court in Washington, D.C.

This doesn't help with his defense but I think he must be tired of being a human punching bag and thus is swinging back.

Hunter Biden filed a lawsuit Monday accusing IRS agents of “repeatedly and intentionally” publicly sharing his private tax return information.

Those agents “have targeted and sought to embarrass Mr. Biden” by disclosing confidential information about his private tax matters to the media, the president’s son alleged in the civil suit in federal court in Washington, D.C.

This doesn't help with his defense but I think he must be tired of being a human punching bag and thus is swinging back.
Proof that he's a bigger idiot than we first imagined. Evidence must be presented in lawsuits. Here's someone's chance to reveal a lot more of Hunter's nefarious activities. May every detail of his and Pedo Joe's activities come to light.

Don't be a drug addicted asshole, fail to pay taxes and lie on gun forms

He's reaping what he sowed
Being a drug addicted asshole who failed to pay taxes on time and lied on gun forms doesn't give the IRS license to publicly reveal details of his tax returns.

He may very well have a good case under the privacy act PII. Unless he gave the IRS written consent to release his information.

He is a private citizen and has never held a political office.

intears.gif

Can you sue the government when you're under indictment by the government?

lol

Like his daddy, Hunter is a brazen piece of shit.

Being a drug addicted asshole who failed to pay taxes on time and lied on gun forms doesn't give the IRS license to publicly reveal details of his tax returns.
What details were revealed?

The Rightwing must be on Hunter's side here.

Could care less. The doj should be employing an independent counsel to investigate the corruption cartel between him and daddy but they bring some gun charges. Lol.
What corruption?

:auiqs.jpg:

You people are clueless about how things work in the real world. Go hang out at a site with messages from Q

sues his dad's government. Doesn't get any better

Forum List

Back