Disgusting, Violent Video.

Meh, this is America, we don't riot or go too crazy over fucked up spoof videos.......yet.
The right wing went a bit crazy over the Kathy Griffin video....

Yes they did. The left even piled on too. It just wasn't a very funny photo. Now if they had spoofed Bullwinkle pulling a rabbit out of his hat, and Bullwinkle pulled Kathy out, holding a poor replica of Dirty Don's severed head, dripping with blood, now that would have been funny.
And yet no one went to prison...

For what? Poor taste?

I haven't seen any such video. People talk about it but never seem to have it.

Last edited:
Someone has made a video using trump, the media and politicians.

It's a video of trump going on a murdering rampage killing media and politicians in a church.

This video was played at a republican gathering at Mar a Largo. Republicans have denied any involvement but how did it get played at Mar A Largo?

Before you far right radical conservative extremists go off on what Kathy Griffen did, I personally denounced it and she paid a heavy price for it. It doesn't give you people the right to be worse. If you are like me and believe what Kathy Griffen did was very wrong, you certainly should believe this video is very wrong.

Macabre Video of Fake Trump Shooting Media and Critics Is Shown at His Resort

And for some reason you feel Kathy Griffin is the only sicko liberal out there?
Exactly she was just the one stupid enough to create the image that is the fantasy of millions of other Trump haters.

It's a video of trump going on a murdering rampage killing media and politicians in a church.

This video was played at a republican gathering at Mar a Largo. Republicans have denied any involvement but how did it get played at Mar A Largo?

Before you far right radical conservative extremists go off on what Kathy Griffen did, I personally denounced it and she paid a heavy price for it. It doesn't give you people the right to be worse. If you are like me and believe what Kathy Griffen did was very wrong, you certainly should believe this video is very wrong.

WHERE DO YOU GET OFF ASSUMING that any conservative was responsible for that or condones it?! Obviously this is just the latest stunt pulled by some group on the left. I actually saw a TV media report on it and their anger wasn't over the video, instead expecting Trump to publicly "denounce" it! I guess Trump must denounce every asshole move in the country now or you idiots will claim he is "for" them!

The scene is from a Kingsman movie. In liberal fashion it depicts an assault on a church and the slaughter of church goers. This is comedy to democrats.

The spoof just replaces the heads of the actors with the heads of politicians in JibJab fashion. It should be hilarious.
They’re fine with that. It’s when you make a video of their democrat media puppet masters they can’t handle.

WHERE DO YOU GET OFF ASSUMING that any conservative was responsible for that or condones it?! Obviously this is just the latest stunt pulled by some group on the left. I actually saw a TV media report on it and their anger wasn't over the video, instead expecting Trump to public "denounce" it! I guess Trump must denounce every asshole move in the country now or you idiots will claim he is "for" them!

So, you are saying a "left" person infiltrated the All Trump Gathering and snuck the video in?

I guess whatever helps you sleep at night is good with me.

Shock value bullshit. This will be the next reason for impeachment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thread is better. Stop crying.

Trump was stabbed to death nightly in a play that ran for weeks in New York. The left was mute.

WHERE DO YOU GET OFF ASSUMING that any conservative was responsible for that or condones it?! Obviously this is just the latest stunt pulled by some group on the left. I actually saw a TV media report on it and their anger wasn't over the video, instead expecting Trump to public "denounce" it! I guess Trump must denounce every asshole move in the country now or you idiots will claim he is "for" them!

So, you are saying a "left" person infiltrated the All Trump Gathering and snuck the video in?

Watch out troll, she'll make you cry!

7-3-2-600x3752.jpg

Meh, this is America, we don't riot or go too crazy over fucked up spoof videos.......yet.

big difference is kathy is a real person that openly calls for what she did to happen and the other was meant as a joke,,,

just like snoop dog not only made a video shooting trump but also called for it to happen,,,

and if I recall several others called for trump to be assassinated,,,

That’s one of the main reasons presidents have secret service protection for life. Nothing can be dismissed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Goofy, if this was a sanctioned Trump event and all the people there were for it, then how did it get leaked to the press in the first place?

Hey Goofy, I didn't know Trump was surrounded with so many good friends, I guess these are all the same people who have been:
  • Bugging his hotel?
  • Wiretapping his calls?
  • Sneaking confidential info to the media?
  • Leaking conversations?
  • Running out of meetings to the press putting false words in his mouth?
Just let me know.

Trump was stabbed to death nightly in a play that ran for weeks in New York. The left was mute.

too bad you morons are too stupid to understand the play. but without a doubt Shakespeare is far beyond your ability.

Maybe you should blame a terrorist attack on this video.

The MSM will believe you.

Deep, it's a joke.

Get a life.

Wait --- did you just post the words "get a life" with that avatar?
I'd like to nominate that for Irony of the Weak.

Far too many Trump supporters are disgusting, violent people.

Anything is possible when the left is angry and desperate. Hollywood promoted a drama that depicted the assassination of George Bush while he was in office.

Watch out troll, she'll make you cry!

7-3-2-600x3752.jpg

Your girlfriend?
It's the girl democrats want to kill because she spoofed occasional-cortex.

Yes they did. The left even piled on too. It just wasn't a very funny photo. Now if they had spoofed Bullwinkle pulling a rabbit out of his hat, and Bullwinkle pulled Kathy out, holding a poor replica of Dirty Don's severed head, dripping with blood, now that would have been funny.
And yet no one went to prison...

For what? Poor taste?
Point is, there is no big deal here.

Forum List

Back