Trump goes to Harlem

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Trump stopped by Sanaa Convenient Store, a tiny bodega that sells chips, sodas and other snacks. Trump aides said the former president and presumptive GOP nominee chose the store because it has been the site of a violent attack on an employee, a case that resulted in public criticism for the district attorney now prosecuting him.

Wow, is this the same New York that want's to put Trump in jail?

Trump goes from court to campaign at a bodega in his heavily Democratic hometown

BTW, Biden attempted to visit a fast food joint, but it didn't go so well, so apparently they pulled the video.

I get what he is trying to do here. . . reaching out to the black communities, trying to seem real.

What he needs to do now, is go where the suburbans soccer moms are.

If he watches some of the national junior high and high school sports and academic competitions, it might go toward endearing him toward the common men and women.

I get what he is trying to do here. . . reaching out to the black communities, trying to seem real.

What he needs to do now, is go where the suburbans soccer moms are.

If he watches some of the national junior high and high school sports and academic competitions, it might go toward endearing him toward the common men and women.

The pandering is rather pathetic from the blob. Did he ask them "what shithole are you from?"

Trump stopped by Sanaa Convenient Store, a tiny bodega that sells chips, sodas and other snacks. Trump aides said the former president and presumptive GOP nominee chose the store because it has been the site of a violent attack on an employee, a case that resulted in public criticism for the district attorney now prosecuting him.

Wow, is this the same New York that want's to put Trump in jail?

Trump goes from court to campaign at a bodega in his heavily Democratic hometown

BTW, Biden attempted to visit a fast food joint, but it didn't go so well, so apparently they pulled the video.

I sometimes wonder if Trump sees some hope in New York's electoral votes. I wonder if it's possible he could carry the state if he picks Stefanik has his VP and does more of this kind of stuff?

The pandering is rather pathetic from the blob. Did he ask them "what shithole are you from?"

Maybe he did since many of those countries are shit holes; many of the supporting facts come from your side for open borders.

Notice Trump didn’t threaten to take away their race, color or creed if they didn’t vote for him nor did he lament the notion of integrated schools being racial jungles.

I don't know.

Pols pander, b/c pollsters have found, pandering works. :lol:

That is so fucking condescending and insulting. I can’t believe so many Blacks put up with this. I guess the LBJ Plan gives Democrats license to treat Blacks this way.

Maybe he did since many of those countries are shit holes; many of the supporting facts come from your side for open borders.

Notice Trump didn’t threaten to take away their race, color or creed if they didn’t vote for him nor did he lament the notion of integrated schools being racial jungles.
Yeah, he just said they came from shitholes.

Forum List

Back