Disgusting, Violent Video.

If she doesn't mind my saying so ---- Gracie has outstanding taste in trolls. :thup:

:11_2_1043:
That's why I like Trump, too. He is king of trolls and his bobber catches everyone. :D

Apparently we have vastly different ideas of what a POTUS is for then.

Do I even want to know what "bobber" is? Don't think I do.
photostock-vector-fishing-bobber-and-hook-color-flat-icon.jpg

OIC,

Well I must say I'm disappointed. It sounded dirty. :banghead:

I assume you were referring to Stormy?

Gracie is not "Stormy". Although she is Fiery. And I like that. :thup:

Someone has made a video using trump, the media and politicians.

It's a video of trump going on a murdering rampage killing media and politicians in a church.

This video was played at a republican gathering at Mar a Largo. Republicans have denied any involvement but how did it get played at Mar A Largo?

Before you far right radical conservative extremists go off on what Kathy Griffen did, I personally denounced it and she paid a heavy price for it. It doesn't give you people the right to be worse. If you are like me and believe what Kathy Griffen did was very wrong, you certainly should believe this video is very wrong.

Macabre Video of Fake Trump Shooting Media and Critics Is Shown at His Resort
So, are you ok with the original version of Kingsmen?

Where only normal people, not Godlike Journalists are killed?

Still, the video Griffin put up was not a parody

It wasn't a video. However in the spirit of parody she should have. Use a Mannequin and dragged that sucker behind a couch, with a saw, maybe have some blood spurting out like some Quinton Tarantino movie. Then, have her hold up the fake head like she was that half-breed chick in Kill Bill.

Post a meme of lynching Obama - go to prison. Post a picture of Trump's severed head, become beloved of the left.

One America - two laws.

It wasn't a video. However in the spirit of parody she should have. Use a Mannequin and dragged that sucker behind a couch, with a saw, maybe have some blood spurting out like some Quinton Tarantino movie. Then, have her hold up the fake head like she was that half-breed chick in Kill Bill.

Post a meme of lynching Obama - go to prison. Post a picture of Trump's severed head, become beloved of the left.

One America - two laws.
Insane poster ... who went to jail for this ...

One America - two laws.

Read the thread, pscho.

One America - two laws.

Read the thread, pscho.

LOL

Insane poster ... YOU said ... "Post a meme of lynching Obama - go to prison."

I did better than show you rightards posting memes of Obama being lynched -- I showed you a video some yahoo made of lynching Obama in effigy and setting him on fire.

Accord to your insane lunacy, that guy must have gone to prison..... so?? When did that rightard go to prison?

Do you see now why most folks here think you're insane?

The right wing went a bit crazy over the Kathy Griffin video....

Well, she DID threaten the POTUS.

Remember, you Stalinists put a man in prison for posting a meme of Obama hanging - even though you Stalinist spent 8 years posting the same of Bush.

One America - two laws....
She did? Since when is a really tasteless comedy bit threatening someone’s life? Get real. It was a bad idea on her part and she paid.
the irony and hypocrisy never stops for you all. sad, your lack of humanity/ humility is noted.
Kinda like your reaction to the video in the OP eh? :lol:
I didn't say one word. any video depicting death to anyone is unacceptable.
Shit, that's 95% of TV, movies, and video games today.

One America - two laws.

Read the thread, pscho.

LOL

I did better than show you rightards posting memes of Obama being lynched -- I showed you a video some yahoo made of lynching Obama in effigy and setting him on fire.

Accord to your insane lunacy, that guy must have gone to prison..... so?? When did that rightard go to prison?

You know psycho, you may be a pathological liar and a reprehensible scumbag, but GODDAMN you are are fucking moron...

Someone has made a video using trump, the media and politicians.

It's a video of trump going on a murdering rampage killing media and politicians in a church.

This video was played at a republican gathering at Mar a Largo. Republicans have denied any involvement but how did it get played at Mar A Largo?

Before you far right radical conservative extremists go off on what Kathy Griffen did, I personally denounced it and she paid a heavy price for it. It doesn't give you people the right to be worse. If you are like me and believe what Kathy Griffen did was very wrong, you certainly should believe this video is very wrong.

Macabre Video of Fake Trump Shooting Media and Critics Is Shown at His Resort
What the fuck is a "Republican gathering?" Is that two Republicans in the same room?

One America - two laws.

Read the thread, pscho.

LOL

You know psycho, you may be a pathological liar and a reprehensible scumbag, but GODDAMN you are are fucking moron...

LOLOL

Your insanity does not wash this video away...

Meh, this is America, we don't riot or go too crazy over fucked up spoof videos.......yet.

~~~~~~
Nah, just go out fund a group of Black militant racists calling themselves "Black Lives Matter" led by some "Trained Marxists" and another group named "ANTIFA", then start rioting, looting and burning down Blue Plantation Cities.

LOLOL

Your insanity does not wash this video away...

But it was fine when it was Bush or Trump eh?
Neither do the following:

JF-US-OFF-WITH-HIS-HEAD-COMP.jpg

And don’t forget

Images

No, it's not fine no matter who does it. I condemn that the same way I condemned the one against Obama and the Griffin one with Trump's head.

Forum List

Back