Disgusting, Violent Video.

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Someone has made a video using trump, the media and politicians.

It's a video of trump going on a murdering rampage killing media and politicians in a church.

This video was played at a republican gathering at Mar a Largo. Republicans have denied any involvement but how did it get played at Mar A Largo?

Before you far right radical conservative extremists go off on what Kathy Griffen did, I personally denounced it and she paid a heavy price for it. It doesn't give you people the right to be worse. If you are like me and believe what Kathy Griffen did was very wrong, you certainly should believe this video is very wrong.

Macabre Video of Fake Trump Shooting Media and Critics Is Shown at His Resort

Meh, this is America, we don't riot or go too crazy over fucked up spoof videos.......yet.

It's a video of trump going on a murdering rampage killing media and politicians in a church.

This video was played at a republican gathering at Mar a Largo. Republicans have denied any involvement but how did it get played at Mar A Largo?

Before you far right radical conservative extremists go off on what Kathy Griffen did, I personally denounced it and she paid a heavy price for it. It doesn't give you people the right to be worse. If you are like me and believe what Kathy Griffen did was very wrong, you certainly should believe this video is very wrong.

And for some reason you feel Kathy Griffin is the only sicko liberal out there?

I think a Democrat made that film-to hurt Trump.

The scene is from a Kingsman movie. In liberal fashion it depicts an assault on a church and the slaughter of church goers. This is comedy to democrats.

The spoof just replaces the heads of the actors with the heads of politicians in JibJab fashion. It should be hilarious.

Meh, this is America, we don't riot or go too crazy over fucked up spoof videos.......yet.
The right wing went a bit crazy over the Kathy Griffin video....

big difference is kathy is a real person that openly calls for what she did to happen and the other was meant as a joke,,,

just like snoop dog not only made a video shooting trump but also called for it to happen,,,

and if I recall several others called for trump to be assassinated,,,

Yeah I saw that on web "news". Bunches and bunches of progs suggested it exemplifies conservatives to a tee, likely because they're short on material.

And of course there's this:

Here is the Kingsman clip. No one had a problem with killing people in church then.

The movie did quite well.

THAT was Catholics versus Protestants-half of British history and all of Northern Ireland history. Thank God for Muslims so we can kill somebody else.

Yes they did. The left even piled on too. It just wasn't a very funny photo. Now if they had spoofed Bullwinkle pulling a rabbit out of his hat, and Bullwinkle pulled Kathy out, holding a poor replica of Dirty Don's severed head, dripping with blood, now that would have been funny.

A rodeo clown got fired for wearing a cheap Obama Halloween style mask. And plenty of Progs went nuts over that. More guns were brought after that.
Progressives bought guns after an idiot redneck dressed up like Obama? Why would they do that?

Yes they did. The left even piled on too. It just wasn't a very funny photo. Now if they had spoofed Bullwinkle pulling a rabbit out of his hat, and Bullwinkle pulled Kathy out, holding a poor replica of Dirty Don's severed head, dripping with blood, now that would have been funny.
And yet no one went to prison...

Probably produced by Adam Schitt.....

Well, she DID threaten the POTUS.

Remember, you Stalinists put a man in prison for posting a meme of Obama hanging - even though you Stalinist spent 8 years posting the same of Bush.

One America - two laws....

I think a Democrat made that film-to hurt Trump.

Most likely Adam Schitt. :thup:

Maybe you should blame a terrorist attack on this video.

The MSM will believe you.

Deep, it's a joke.

Get a life.

Forum List

Back