Dinner with Palin goes for $63,500

Would you Pay $63,500 for a Dinner with Sarah and Todd Palin?

• Total voters
well, that was my point
but the issue has changed
this wasnt JUST for dinner
it was a donation for wounded vets

Well that's why my poll question was different. Obviously if you had $64,000, you could just donate it to Charity. So I made the poll just be more in general terms.

Though I would of liked Palin to match that amount for the charity.

I'm curious, how much WAGU steak would that buy for the Obama kitchen. It's only enough for 6 hours of fuel for the 747 that Obama is taking on campaign trips anywhere and everywhere......... just the fuel cost for a single plane....... a number of 2000 to 3000 gallon an hour aircraft takes off with the environmental President every time he goes on another televised waste of time. Just a little perspective for a liberal idiot that has no idea what a fucking hypocrite the dick he voted for is.

Let's not forget the sauteed mushrooms and onions, garlic and cheese mashed potatoes and green beans.

Oh, now I'm hungry. :eusa_drool:

Oh oh! Out of Porterhouse, only top sirloin. Looks like Italian steak night tonight.
Cut the sirloin into 1 1/2 inch cubes, saute in olive oil, garlic and basil with onions, red, yellow and orange sweet peppers till cubes are med rare to medium. Serve with pilaf.

Yum, yum, yum!

Oh oh! Out of Porterhouse, only top sirloin. Looks like Italian steak night tonight.
Cut the sirloin into 1 1/2 inch cubes, saute in olive oil, garlic and basil with onions, red, yellow and orange sweet peppers till cubes are med rare to medium. Serve with pilaf.

Yum, yum, yum!

Address and approximate time that dinner will be ready, please. :eusa_angel:

Yum, yum, yum!

Don't forget the doggie bag for BBD.

Yum, yum, yum!

501 Front Street
Norfolk, Va
(Look it up to see what it is)
Dinner served at 5, purging at 6, orgy at 7 (animals invited) :eusa_eh: :eek:

501 Front Street
Norfolk, Va

:lol: :clap2:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ringel05 again.
Bummer.

Edit: I'm not clapping for the orgy. Animals have their own orgies all the time, so they don't need to be included in human ones.

The applause was for Ringel05's sense of humor.

Last edited:

Yum, yum, yum!

501 Front Street
Norfolk, Va

I remember those high school cheer leaders from Norfolk chanting, "We don't drink, we don't smoke, Norfolk"

Forum List

Back