Eminem's rap about raping Ann Coulter with various obects

What are your thoughts on Eminem and his rapping about raping women

• The lyrics are fine as long as you rap about raping Republican/conservative women

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • The lyrics are not ok because I care about all women

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Madonna and Ashley Judd should condemn the rape lyrics

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • He should be asked to speak at Berkeley College

• Pineapple

• Total voters
The boundaries to get into conservatism these days are as loose as the Mexican border.
That depends on your definition of conservatism.

Conservatism is a joke.
I think the joke is the populist konservatives who try to pass as real Conservatives. And I don't mean Ann Coulter and her Conservative boyfriend, Jimmy Walker, of Good Times fame

images

That's Walker wearing the Blue Hat and the entire cast of "Good Times." DYNOMITE.
What's a populist konservative?
Pseudo-conservative Trump-bots who , like Trump, loved a former KGB agent {Pootin'} more than they did Obama when he was president.
The boundaries to get into conservatism these days are as loose as the Mexican border.

Conservatism is a joke.
I think the joke is the populist konservatives who try to pass as real Conservatives. And I don't mean Ann Coulter and her Conservative boyfriend, Jimmy Walker, of Good Times fame

images

That's Walker wearing the Blue Hat and the entire cast of "Good Times." DYNOMITE.
Pseudo-conservative Trump-bots who , like Trump, loved a former KGB agent {Pootin'} more than they did Obama when he was president.
Obama is the type of guy that owes you 20 bucks but tells you to get it off a mate that owes him 20 bucks.

Conservatism is a joke.

images

Conservatism is a joke.

images

Obama is the type of guy that owes you 20 bucks but tells you to get it off a mate that owes him 20 bucks.
So you like Putin better?

Conservatism is a joke.

images

Conservatism is a joke.

images

Huh

images

images

Huh
WTF do you mean "HUH?" What don't you understand about this statement:

Pseudo-conservative Trump-bots who , like Trump, loved a former KGB agent {Pootin'} more than they did Obama when he was president"

Huh

Pseudo-conservative Trump-bots who , like Trump, loved a former KGB agent {Pootin'} more than they did Obama when he was president"
Get down on your KNEES an worship the Godemperor!

Huh

You need to get up off your knees, pull your pants up, then stand and face the naked smiling orange fat man behind you!

Huh

You need to get up off your knees, pull your pants up, then stand and face the naked smiling orange fat man behind you!
How can I face him if he's behind me?

Huh

How can I face him if he's behind me?
You have to use common sense. Don't fret over my omission of the verb "turn." The word is frequently omitted but implied. For instance, a group of soldiers sitting around a campfire might be told to stand and face the flag and salute when retreat is being played. Regardless of which direction they are facing, they turn towards the flag being lowered without having to be told to turn in a direction.