Eminem's rap about raping Ann Coulter with various obects

What are your thoughts on Eminem and his rapping about raping women

• The lyrics are fine as long as you rap about raping Republican/conservative women

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • The lyrics are not ok because I care about all women

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Madonna and Ashley Judd should condemn the rape lyrics

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • He should be asked to speak at Berkeley College

• Pineapple

• Total voters

Virginia Mom

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2010
Virginia
He does seem to have a problem with conservative women:

"The 44-year-old rapper-actor also raps about sexually assaulting conservative author and pundit Ann Coulter.

“And fuck Ann Coulter with a Klan poster. With a lamp post, door handle, shutter. A damn bolt cutter, a sandal, a can opener, a candle, rubber. Piano, a flannel, sucker, some hand soap, butter. A banjo and manhole cover,” Eminem raps.

This not the first time that Eminem has used sexually explicit language to attack a conservative woman.

In 2009, Eminem’s filth-spewing lyrics on the song “We Made You” saw the rapper imaging having sex with former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin.

“And I’ll invite Sarah Palin out to dinner then. Nail her, baby, say hello to my little friend!” Eminem raps."

Eminem Calls Trump a 'Bitch,' Raps About Sexually Assaulting Ann Coulter

He has 3 daughters, I hope none of them become conservatives.

I remember people going after Paula Deen and trying to destroy her livelihood because she said the N word 20+ yrs. ago. Eminem will make money off of his filthy lyrics.

I heard that once Ann caught her breath, she pretended outrage.

I
I heard that once Ann caught her breath, she pretended outrage.
I know you are just trolling, no one is calling for a ban, or boycotting his music, at least not on this thread. The pretend outrage was directed at Paula Deen now wasn't it.

5194154-6695320246-emine.jpg

What the fuck is eminen?

Has Eminem seen Coulter's boyfriend????? Maybe that is why he is angry... He ain't so liberal after all!

461831271_afb2a23827.jpg

Why is this surprising? Almost every musician, actor, film director, etc., hates conservatives.

If conservatives listen to music or watch a movie, it was made by people who hate your guts. That must really suck for you. I wouldn't want to listen to music or watch movies by people who hate me.

Has Eminem seen Coulter's boyfriend????? Maybe that is why he is angry... He ain't so liberal after all!

461831271_afb2a23827.jpg
The boundaries to get into conservatism these days are as loose as the Mexican border.
That depends on your definition of conservatism.

Conservatism is a joke.
I think the joke is the populist konservatives who try to pass as real Conservatives. And I don't mean Ann Coulter and her Conservative boyfriend, Jimmy Walker, of Good Times fame

images

That's Walker wearing the Blue Hat and the entire cast of "Good Times." DYNOMITE.

461831271_afb2a23827.jpg
The boundaries to get into conservatism these days are as loose as the Mexican border.

Conservatism is a joke.
I think the joke is the populist konservatives who try to pass as real Conservatives. And I don't mean Ann Coulter and her Conservative boyfriend, Jimmy Walker, of Good Times fame

images

That's Walker wearing the Blue Hat and the entire cast of "Good Times." DYNOMITE.
What's a populist konservative?

461831271_afb2a23827.jpg

Conservatism is a joke.

images

What's a populist konservative?
Pseudo-conservative Trump-bots who , like Trump, loved a former KGB agent {Pootin'} more than they did Obama when he was president.