Dinner with Palin goes for $63,500

Would you Pay $63,500 for a Dinner with Sarah and Todd Palin?

• Total voters
Having dinner with BGG is a lot more affordable. :D There is not enough Kool-Aid in the world, to get me to pay money to have dinner with Sarah and family. I don't hate them or anything like that. I just don't respect hypocrite and quitters. And in my opinion, she is both.

Hell my husband has a hard time every night cooking dinner for me.

I'm such a picky eater so dinner will be a difficult thing to pull off.

Yeah, because with $500 it would be difficult to find something you actually like to eat.
no mushrooms, no pork, no chicken, no veal, no turnips, no seafood, no squash and no eggs

I'll have steak, rare, with horseradish on the side. For you, Buy Ensure Plus Complete Balanced Nutrition Shake, Creamy Milk Chocolate Online at drugstore.com

Yeah, because with $500 it would be difficult to find something you actually like to eat.
no mushrooms, no pork, no chicken, no veal, no turnips, no seafood, no squash and no eggs

I'll have steak, rare, with horseradish on the side. For you, Buy Ensure Plus Complete Balanced Nutrition Shake, Creamy Milk Chocolate Online at drugstore.com
MM, I drink one of those a day! I'm not kidding and I take vitamins. Doctor just told me I have super low Vitamin D and now on mega dose of D.

I like the steaks how they are cooked at outback...peppercorn steak with flambe sauce I would like, but cooked VERY WELL DONE.

oh and add horseradish to my list of don't like.

lol, my husband is going through my clothes right now to pick out a dress he wants me to wear...I told him I have nothing...lol He told me to go spend $399.00 on a good coat but no new dress...lol he is looking, so far no hits

lol, my husband is going through my clothes right now to pick out a dress he wants me to wear...I told him I have nothing...lol He told me to go spend $399.00 on a good coat but no new dress...lol he is looking, so far no hits

If you want, just give me the $399.00. Or better yet, buy us all alcohol. :lol:

Good thing I'm not your husband.
I'd say, you go nude, lets go out and see how many heads turn. :evil:

lol he found a dress, but I don't like my dress...so I told him it doesn't fit me. He got mad and said I have 2 days to find something. LMAO us woman are bad aren't we?

MM, I drink one of those a day! I'm not kidding and I take vitamins. Doctor just told me I have super low Vitamin D and now on mega dose of D.

I like the steaks how they are cooked at outback...peppercorn steak with flambe sauce I would like, but cooked VERY WELL DONE.

oh and add horseradish to my list of don't like.

Well done steak is blasphemy.
You should be punished.

Forum List

Back