Ahhhhh....

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
About a week ago the back broke out of my little kitchen chair that I sit on while posting online at home. There's a nother, unused, unbroken, chair about 10 feet away, in my son's room. My back aches from sitting on essentially a stool, all the while, I KNEW the chair was in there.

Finally, I switched them out. WHY didn't I do this 6 days ago, when I knew I wasn't going to be able to fix the one I was using?

I used to have a big, comfy, green velvet chair with arms for my internet perusal. I think my sister has it now. I miss it! When my back got tired, I could shift position or even sit sideways with my legs hanging over the arm.

I need a good chair.

About a week ago the back broke out of my little kitchen chair that I sit on while posting online at home. There's a nother, unused, unbroken, chair about 10 feet away, in my son's room. My back aches from sitting on essentially a stool, all the while, I KNEW the chair was in there.

Finally, I switched them out. WHY didn't I do this 6 days ago, when I knew I wasn't going to be able to fix the one I was using?

I used to have a big, comfy, green velvet chair with arms for my internet perusal. I think my sister has it now. I miss it! When my back got tired, I could shift position or even sit sideways with my legs hanging over the arm.

I need a good chair.

Afraid of hope and change? :eusa_eh: :rofl:

I need a good chair.

Green Velvet Chair? :eusa_eh:

51boHObw4DL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

A good chair for computer and internet work is a great thing. Tell your sister you want the chair back and offer to trade for it. My sisters are always ready for a good trade. We all walk away thinking we got something we wanted in return for something we did not want.

I need a good chair.

Afraid of hope and change? :eusa_eh: :rofl:

:lol::lol: Regardless if you meant that for good or ill, it was pretty funny! :lol::lol:

I kinda love being able to recline back in my recliner or prop up in the bed when I'm on the puter. Now when I'm working I'm in my office in an old kitchen chair. I won't change it out due to doctors orders to not sit up for more than a few hours at a time. If I put a good chair in my office I'm afraid I would sit there all day and end up in bed for a few days afterwards.

Forum List

Back