Dimocrat presidential candidate asks white people in audience to stand up and apologize to black

1554043431153-618x599.jpg

audience members attending rally.

How does any self-respecting white person stay in this fucking party ?!

Marianne Williamson asked white people to apologize to black audience members on speaking tour for slavery, lynchings, other issues

Spiritual guru and 2020 Democratic hopeful Marianne Williamson asked white members of her audience at an event last July to apologize to black people also in attendance for slavery, lynching, police brutality and other issues.

According to the Houston Chronicle, Williamson opened a stop of her "Love America" tour by asking all white people in the audience to stand up during an opening prayer.

She then asked them to hold hands with black members of the audience nearby, and start by saying "I apologize."

Marianne Williamson asked white people to apologize to black audience members on speaking tour for slavery, lynchings, other issues
/—-/ This is why racial tensions won’t end. The Progs see an advantage in stoking up hatred.

Spiritual guru and 2020 Democratic hopeful Marianne Williamson asked white members of her audience at an event last July to apologize to black people also in attendance for slavery, lynching, police brutality and other issues.

According to the Houston Chronicle, Williamson opened a stop of her "Love America" tour by asking all white people in the audience to stand up during an opening prayer.

She then asked them to hold hands with black members of the audience nearby, and start by saying "I apologize."

Marianne Williamson has less than 1% of support for her airy, fairy pixie dust policies. A self-help author, who I can't believe has that much support. Hardly what mainstream Democrats are saying.

I apologize for being White because I --

Got up early every morning when I was a kid and milked the cows. As young as ten.

Because my parents would beat my ass if I brought home a 'C' from a school

Because I wanted to go to College, so I enlisted in the Army for the GI Bill.

I'm also sorry that I fought in Viet Nam against murdering, scumbag communists. (I got as many a I could, but evidently not enough)

I'm sorry that I moved to Florida when dimocrap FILTH took over and totally fucked NE Ohio.

I'm also sorry that my first job down here was putting a metal roof on a resort for $2.20 an hour. And after that I worked as a Mason's Tender for three years. (you don't know what hard work is until you've been a Mason's Tender in Florida)

I also apologize that when I worked as Mason's Tender for 8-9 hours a day, I would come home, clean up, and wait tables at the Country Club for 5 hours because my Wife wanted a formal Wedding and reception and neither of us had parents to pay for it.

I'm also sorry that I busted my ass to open my Office and that my beautiful wife and I lived like rats the first five years it was open so we could get it off the ground.

For all that, I apologize

/—-/ This is why racial tensions won’t end. The Progs see an advantage in stoking up hatred.
Of course this is Fox noise and the GOP propaganda machine endlessly reporting on Fringe stuff like this and brainwashing the Chumps who start stupid threads like this....

Marianne Williamson has less than 1% of support for her airy, fairy pixie dust policies. A self-help author, who I can't believe has that much support. Hardly what mainstream Democrats are saying.

She has zero chance of getting anywhere, but you're nuts if you believe there's only 1% of Dims who believe whites should apologize to black people.

Of course this is Fox noise and the GOP propaganda machine endlessly reporting on Fringe stuff like this and brainwashing the Chumps who start stupid threads like this....
/——/ Quit stalling and apologize for slavery to 100 Blacks today. How could you support and profit off of slavery?

So, is this Number 138 for the "I Hate America" threads this week or what??

You people starting to get the idea that dimocrap SCUM hate America??

What should I apologize for.
It's apparently a secret. We're just supposed to apologize for... something.

I have no problem changing behavior that goes beyond the limits drawn around me by the equal rights of others.

Somebody needs to tell me specifically what I need to change.

(I suspect that there will be no conversation about it, because this is nothing more than Critical Theory pushed by the Frankfurt School of Communism. Criticize only. Offer no solutions. Erode western culture. Get the guns. Then start the communist revolution.)
No member of my family was here when negroes were slaves. Kamala Harris had family members trading slaves

This fruit cake is still in the race? She's wasting someones money, probably her own.

Lol, these people are completely whacked in the head.

This fruit cake is still in the race? She's wasting someones money, probably her own.

And what's even more shocking, is people showed up to listen to her.

Forum List

Back