White liberal says all white people are racist and need to apologize for slavery, segregation

Yep... I mean, hell, if you're gonna be accused, tried, and convicted and haven't done anything wrong, EMBRACE IT! Be just as nasty as they accuse you of...
It’s sad that’s it come to that but it’s where they have wanted it to go all along…time to give them what they want.

It’s time to become racist as fuck…don’t be scared white people…find your fucking balls.
Exactly.

Don't be afraid to say whatever the fuck you want:

Spook

Jigaboo

Porch monkey

Velcro head

but make sure to carry your weapon for when one of these Looney Tunes animals starts chipming out on you after you insult their sensitive little feelings. Then, when said animalistic chimping commences, you can shoot them in their fucking face.

Enough is enough.

BLM is the type of organization and mindset Booker T. Washington warned us about; namely those Blacks who capitalize off the plights of other Blacks. If you are Black who supports the BLM organization, do you ever think critically about the organization’s leaders only getting upset and acting only that a Black life mattered because it came in the rarest scenario according to statistics: shot by a whit police officer.

I guess BLM leaders thought Jackson and Sharpton shouldn't be the only ones getting rich off of race hustling and extorting businesses.

Exactly.

Don't be afraid to say whatever the fuck you want:

Spook

Jigaboo

Porch monkey

Velcro head

but make sure to carry your weapon for when one of these Looney Tunes animals starts chipming out on you after you insult their sensitive little feelings. Then, when said animalistic chimping commences, you can shoot them in their fucking face.

Enough is enough.

You know when you say stuff like this it proves Stone's point. Why say something like this and think that you wouldn't be called a racist?

It’s sad as fuck….people fucking up their bloodlines….Animals in the wild are smart enough not to do that ignorant bullshit.

It's mostly white girls.
MILLIONS have chosen black men.
Far fewer black women have chosen white men. Many have, but more white women going to black.

It may be sad, but you know I'm right. Once you and your generation die off the browning down will exponentially accelerate. Look around.
Isolated, very rural areas might hold out for a while with a LOT of inbreeding, but you know the results of that. Ugh.

I guess white women are dumb ?

It's mostly white girls.
Far fewer black women have chosen white men. Many have, but more white women going to black.

It may be sad, but you know I'm right. Once you and your generation die off the browning down will exponentially accelerate. Look around.
Isolated, very rural areas might hold out for a while with a LOT of inbreeding, but you know the results of that. Ugh.

A lot of blacks are dimwits, but they learn early how to hustle other people. Most can lay down a smooth line of bullshit. And naive people, and those who know nothing about blacks, will often fall for their horseshit.

When the line of shit fails, they will often go straight to the race card. "Oh...you don't wanna go out with me? You must be one of them, there, racists..."

It's all a crock of shit. And, yes, I'vve witnessed this idiocy many times. Most black dudes will do, and say, just about ANYthing to score with a dumb white broad. I've actually seen some of these clowns salivate when a white woman comes near, or simply enters the room. Just like animals, they are. Lol...

Last edited:
You know when you say stuff like this it proves Stone's point. Why say something like this and think that you wouldn't be called a racist?
Because I will be called a racist ANYWAY so fuck off. If I am doing the time I am doing the "crime" and anybody who doesn't like it can go ahead and get violent so I can defend myself and SMOKE THEIR ASS!!!!!

White liberal and Black Lives Matter activist Eric Bryan Stone said on his Facebook video that all white people are racist and need to apologize for slavery and segregation to Black America.

What do you think?

Sorry but nope. I’m NEVER going to apologize!

He's a prominent activist. Get used to him, because he is not going anywhere. His name is Eric Bryan Stone, deuces!

No thanks. Never heard of him before this thread. Most likely won't hear of him again after this thread dies.

No thanks. Never heard of him before this thread. Most likely won't hear of him again after this thread dies.
Yea, wishful thinking. He plans to write a book about whiteness and he wants every public and private school to have it read to their students, so you will be hearing about this guy for a very long time.

I plan to make it cool to be a racist again…that’s what you whack-jobs really want…right?

Wait…so some woke white guilt whacko is going to write a book about global white dominance?
Yes. Called the white narrative. He says he is not speaking to black people. He is doing this to confront white people.

It's mostly white girls.

I don’t know of one single white girl that has chosen a black man…but I don’t, nor do my daughters associate with fucked in the head liberal whores with daddy issues who do.
The ‘browning’ of America has almost nothing to do with interracial circus side-shows and everything to do with wetbacks invading America

Yes. Called the white narrative. He says he is not speaking to black people. He is doing this to confront white people.

What does he say about nations with all dark people….ALL are disgusting super shitholes…does he blame superior whitey for that as well?

Why would any thinking person give a fuck about anything this guilt-ridden, self-loathing piece of garbage has to say?

He sounds like a brainless crackpot. If he loves black people so much, he can have them. ALL of them.

But, while he has the right to preach any kind of nutty shit HE might believe - he has absolutely NO right to tell other people how to live or what to believe.

In a word...fuck him.

Africa, Asia, Middle East, Latin America…. All of these regions have longer history of slavery and in many cases, still continues today yet people love to blame America for its brief slavery history. Unlike these non-white nations that still practice slavery today, write America as a nation had the moral fortitude to evolve.

The revionists will have you believe that white Americans went into Africa and kidnapped slaves. No.
Slaves were sold to whites by black Africans.
True. And they certainly did not sell their best and brightest. No Wonder African Blacks have a much higher IQ than so called :African Americans

Forum List

Back