White liberal says all white people are racist and need to apologize for slavery, segregation

He is right. Most of those that are older remember the days before black could own businesses and if a black town was doing too good the whites would burn it down. I'm white and know folks just like this.
Is that you in the center of the image?
8E179306-1FD7-4C48-84C6-892BE222B47B.jpeg

He is right. Most of those that are older remember the days before black could own businesses and if a black town was doing too good the whites would burn it down. I'm white and know folks just like this.
Yes, that used to happen because of white envy. But to call every white person a racist does not do any justice.
1652665085884.png

I would love for this guy to get in my face. I'd kick his miserable leftard ass from here to Timbuktu.

And this guy is who exactly?

Ohhh a nobody strawman?

Ohh

I may be wrong, of course.

But when Caucasians are eventually reduced to a small ethnicity (sometime in the next century), African Americans will realize that Caucasians starting in the 1960s were their best friends.

If as is expected Hispanic people become the largest ethnicity, African Americans may find that Hispanic people will not be so generous as were Caucasians.

Forum List

Back