White liberal says all white people are racist and need to apologize for slavery, segregation

Portland ,Seattle Baltimore , Los Angeles , SanFranpsycho , NYC ,Hotlanta , Austin ...
33b03ccb5c347cdc7d5850d229796175o.gif

It's mostly white girls.
MILLIONS have chosen black men.
Far fewer black women have chosen white men. Many have, but more white women going to black.

It may be sad, but you know I'm right. Once you and your generation die off the browning down will exponentially accelerate. Look around.
Isolated, very rural areas might hold out for a while with a LOT of inbreeding, but you know the results of that. Ugh.

I guess white women are dumb ?
Its pretty interesting. The slow emasculation of white males and the the advancing feminism pretty much makes what we see of sense. Even before the agendas began white guys at a higher percentage were growing up civil and with less fighting in neighborhoods. Anyway to survive, you can not play the same inner city type game unless you can bring it. Other ways must be thought of and there are many who are in that direction but it is not needed at this time. I always have believed that if times are bad we will see our true selves and many who have been silenced by the insanity will become more vocal in physical ways to defend their primal territories.

White liberal and Black Lives Matter activist Eric Bryan Stone said on his Facebook video that all white people are racist and need to apologize for slavery and segregation to Black America.

What do you think?

Stupidity such as this can’t be taught. It must be groomed slowly and started when they’re young.

White liberal and Black Lives Matter activist Eric Bryan Stone said on his Facebook video that all white people are racist and need to apologize for slavery and segregation to Black America.

What do you think?

I think you're whining about the opinion of someone you don't know and who share no power over you is a GREEEEEAAAAT reason to stop getting your information from
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
TIK-TOK

What do you think?
Well, I think that Mr. S. would quickly change his mind on this topic if he (or a loved one) were ever the victim of a horrible crime of violence committed by someone of the group for whom his heart bleeds.

I dont think an apology is needed from generations that had nothing to do with this. Instead of fucking marching for water fountain rights and bus seats. They should have been working with the Indians for negotiation advice. Getting bit by dogs and sprayed with hoses to obtain water fountain rights🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️Fucking retarded

I think you're whining about the opinion of someone you don't know and who share no power over you is a GREEEEEAAAAT reason to stop getting your information from
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
TIK-TOK
Stone is the future of America, so you'll be hearing his name for a very, very long time.

What do you think?

He’s an idiot

What do you think?

He is right. Most of those that are older remember the days before black could own businesses and if a black town was doing too good the whites would burn it down. I'm white and know folks just like this.

What do you think?

He never said all white people are racist.

Forum List

Back