Dimocrat presidential candidate asks white people in audience to stand up and apologize to black

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
audience members attending rally.

How does any self-respecting white person stay in this fucking party ?!

Marianne Williamson asked white people to apologize to black audience members on speaking tour for slavery, lynchings, other issues

Spiritual guru and 2020 Democratic hopeful Marianne Williamson asked white members of her audience at an event last July to apologize to black people also in attendance for slavery, lynching, police brutality and other issues.

According to the Houston Chronicle, Williamson opened a stop of her "Love America" tour by asking all white people in the audience to stand up during an opening prayer.

She then asked them to hold hands with black members of the audience nearby, and start by saying "I apologize."

Marianne Williamson asked white people to apologize to black audience members on speaking tour for slavery, lynchings, other issues

I'll be damned. I have nothing to apologize for. They want an apology they go dig up my ancestors and demand it from them. Oh, and they ought to ask them for some reparations.

Big problem... no white guilt here!¨

White pride in fact. Now what?

I don't have any problem with anything quoted herein below EXCEPT the part in bold:

Black people are angry, and it's understandable, she said.

Unfortunately, anger is our Achilles' heel.

A colleague, whom I have tremendous respect for, once asked me why many black people are so angry today. I responded with, "Why aren't you angry?"

She looked at me with a puzzled stare.

I explained that ending racism is just as much a responsibility for her white community to "get it" as it is for my black community to "explain it." Frankly, I said many of us are tired of explaining racist actions and racially insensitive and dismissive messages that permeate our world.

It's time for white people to get it and speak up, too.
Efforts to explain it have been quite shitty, in my opinion. If she is getting tired of explaining it, maybe the message needs to be adjusted. She needs to work smarter, not harder.

If a person does you wrong, your responsibility does not end by simply telling them they harmed you. You must clearly demonstrate to them how and why.

So far, this has been the message:

"You're racist."

"How?"

"Everybody knows that you're racist. Just accept it."

"Why? What did I do?"

"I am so tired of trying to explain this shit to you."

"Explain what?"

...(goes away angry)

This kind of talk is dangerous.
What do you do with white people who will not apologize, do you try to shame them ? Do you attack them ?

Democrats are extremely racist people. There leaders literally say "it's our job to tell white people to shut their mouths " and they all clap and cheer.

Spiritual guru and 2020 Democratic hopeful Marianne Williamson asked white members of her audience at an event last July to apologize to black people also in attendance for slavery, lynching, police brutality and other issues.

According to the Houston Chronicle, Williamson opened a stop of her "Love America" tour by asking all white people in the audience to stand up during an opening prayer.

She then asked them to hold hands with black members of the audience nearby, and start by saying "I apologize."

They had a FUCKING KKK GRAND KLEAGLE AS SENATE MAJORITY LEADER!!!

Marianne can pack her fucking shit and leave with the brother fucker and Rashid Taliban

What should I apologize for.
It's apparently a secret. We're just supposed to apologize for... something.

I have no problem changing behavior that goes beyond the limits drawn around me by the equal rights of others.

Somebody needs to tell me specifically what I need to change.

(I suspect that there will be no conversation about it, because this is nothing more than Critical Theory pushed by the Frankfurt School of Communism. Criticize only. Offer no solutions. Erode western culture. Get the guns. Then start the communist revolution.)

Forum List

Back