White liberal says all white people are racist and need to apologize for slavery, segregation

Grover

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2014

White liberal and Black Lives Matter activist Eric Bryan Stone said on his Facebook video that all white people are racist and need to apologize for slavery and segregation to Black America.

What do you think?

White liberal and Black Lives Matter activist Eric Bryan Stone said on his Facebook video that all white people are racist and need to apologize for slavery and segregation to Black America.

What do you think?

Sure, and seeing I was born in Canada mean I am not included…

Let me be clear no one owes anyone any apology except that idiot and the person he should apologize to is his mother!

MostRacis.jpg

What do I say? I say he’s an idiot and I don’t owe any person an apology for racism since I haven’t been racist, I disapprove of racism and I recognize that racism exists in people of all races, but not in all people.

Also, it appears that he is a racist.
Once you determine that "race" (thus "racism") is merely a lame social construct not based in science then it makes life a lot easier.....Then you end up realizing that people are anti whatever ethnicity they are disparaging are simply that, antis.....Just sayin'. ;)

What do I say? I say he’s an idiot and I don’t owe any person an apology for racism since I haven’t been racist, I disapprove of racism and I recognize that racism exists in people of all races, but not in all people.

Also, it appears that he is a racist.
1649993074730.png

He has a criminal record....he is a criminal justice activist.

What do you think?

All white people and others need to learn to tell morons to flick off----instead of worrying about being called silly names if they do.

Forum List

Back