didn't alec baldwin call his little daughter a fat little pig... ?

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
saturday night live has always been a comedy show.

Alec Baldwin and daughter Ireland mock 'rude, thoughtless pig' rant ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Alec-Baldwin-daughter-Ireland-poke-fun-actor-s-i...
Daily Mail
Jul 26, 2015 - Alec Baldwin and daughter Ireland poke fun at the actor's infamous 'rude, ... one of hisscheduled calls in the midst of a custody dispute between himself ... The It's Complicated star calledhis daughter 'a rude, thoughtless little pig' and ... 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days · Groom ...
Ireland Baldwin: 'I Don't Want To Be Forever Known As That Rude ...
radaronline.com/.../ireland-baldwin-alec-baldwin-rude-thoughtless-little-...
Radar Online
Apr 30, 2013 - Ireland Baldwin strikes an imposing figure at 6'2, but the 17-year-old daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger, says she has feelings too, and she doesn't want to be forever known as “that rude thoughtless little pig” -- a name ... in commenting on a photo of a 17 year old girl and callingher fat, ugly, etc?

Daily Mail
Jul 26, 2015 - Alec Baldwin and daughter Ireland poke fun at the actor's infamous 'rude, ... one of hisscheduled calls in the midst of a custody dispute between himself ... The It's Complicated star calledhis daughter 'a rude, thoughtless little pig' and ... 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days · Groom ...
Radar Online
Apr 30, 2013 - Ireland Baldwin strikes an imposing figure at 6'2, but the 17-year-old daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger, says she has feelings too, and she doesn't want to be forever known as “that rude thoughtless little pig” -- a name ... in commenting on a photo of a 17 year old girl and callingher fat, ugly, etc?
Good for her. Clearly what her hateful, nasty "father" said to her (and who knows what else he's said to her) had a lasting impact, and I'm hopeful she can overcome it.

Things that parents say to a child stick. He deserves any scorn he gets for the way he treated her, and more.

• Banned

Daily Mail
Radar Online
Good for her. Clearly what her hateful, nasty "father" said to her (and who knows what else he's said to her) had a lasting impact, and I'm hopeful she can overcome it.

Things that parents say to a child stick. He deserves any scorn he gets for the way he treated her, and more.
alec is a pretty creepy guy.

Daily Mail
Radar Online

alec is a pretty creepy guy.
And we know nothing about his daughter.

It's a good thing Alec Baldwin is not running for President

This type of thing could ruin your chances

does alex wanna fuck his daughter....no.. and yet seems trump states he would 'date' his daughter lol what a joke
Yikes.

Y'know, standard partisan deflection is one thing, but it really looks like you're excusing what Baldwin did.

That's terrible.

Apparently you don't get that the OP is posting this VERY old information about Baldwin, who is not running for president, as a way to excuse Don the Con.

does alex wanna fuck his daughter....no.. and yet seems trump states he would 'date' his daughter lol what a joke
Yikes.

Y'know, standard partisan deflection is one thing, but it really looks like you're excusing what Baldwin did.

That's terrible.

Apparently you don't get that the OP is posting this VERY old information about Baldwin, who is not running for president, as a way to excuse Don the Con.
Sure, that's partisan politics, and why hardcore partisan ideologues cannot be taken seriously.

Partisan politics causes people to lose the ability to compartmentalize and simply admit that a bad thing is bad.

If it's bad, admit it's bad within context, and move on. Otherwise it looks like you're condoning horrible behavior.

That's a good example of why it's so difficult to believe anything a partisan ideologue says. They paint themselves into corners like that.

Maybe we can just be honest, and stop worrying about "winning" every little thing.

I think it is just horrible that there is a double standard between late night comedians and candidates for President

Yikes.

That's terrible.

Sure, that's partisan politics, and why hardcore partisan ideologues cannot be taken seriously.

Partisan politics causes people to lose the ability to compartmentalize and simply admit that a bad thing is bad.

If it's bad, admit it's bad within context, and move on. Otherwise it looks like you're condoning horrible behavior.

That's a good example of why it's so difficult to believe anything a partisan ideologue says. They paint themselves into corners like that.

Maybe we can just be honest, and stop worrying about "winning" every little thing.

The only person painting themselves into a corner are Don the Con and his cultists. Alec Baldwin was as roundly and soundly condemned as Trump is. Nothing"partisan" about it.

Yikes.

That's terrible.

The only person painting themselves into a corner are Don the Con and his cultists. Alec Baldwin was as roundly and soundly condemned as Trump is. Nothing"partisan" about it.
Okay!

I think it is just horrible that there is a double standard between late night comedians and candidates for President
Like you. Alec needs to keep his morality lectures to himself since he doesn't practice what he preaches.

And the media needs to stop shoving them down the publics throat also. Since they don't either.

Forum List

Back