"Media Rigging The Election"

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
That's what Trump points out and I totally agree... they're the ones promoting the unsubstantiated crude and not the major issues facing the voters and American lives..

Last edited:
upload_2016-10-16_8-6-0.png

The media is owned and controlled by the right and have given Trump millions in free publicity. But it has been Trump who has tried to rig the election with help from his little buddy Putin.

That's what Trump points out and I totally agree... they're the ones promoting the unsubstantiated crude and not the major issues facing the voters and American lives..
Yes the evil media reports what trump says and does, oh the humanity!!

The media is owned and controlled by the right and have given Trump millions in free publicity. But it has been Trump who has tried to rig the election with help from his little buddy Putin.

Owned by the status quo power brokers who happen to also own Hillary, I would agree with that.

Yes the evil media reports what trump says and does, oh the humanity!!

I'm not convinced that you're getting any smarter ...:eusa_snooty:

Do you muckety?

Could you be more specific... :dance:

Sure. This is the New York Times, Co.
New York Times Co. relationship map - Muckety

Go down to the People Related to the New York Times, Co. Put the cursor on one of the names and it will show all of that individuals affiliations. So one individual may be a director on the board of this organization and also be affiliated with ABC or member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Chevron Corp. You can see where their financial interest lies which indicates what views are presented in the media.This individual here sits on the same board as this individual over here and here etc., and so on.

Clicking on the individual will tell you the level of influence with a focus on past and present relationships on their own little page.

Now, some of these relationships have not been updated but you can figure out pretty easily if they have retired etc. Secondly, there are organizations that are not on the site because they haven't been added yet.

The media is "controlled" by the right? Really? So kindly explain why this last Presidential debate was the first to be moderated by a Fox News member? The right does NOT control the media and your claim that they do is laughable.

What's amusing is the Clinton camp's "outrage" that Russia is trying to influence our election by releasing emails from Clinton's inner circle. They don't deny the content of the emails. They simply declare that we shouldn't pay attention to them because of the alleged source. It's an interesting concept.

Bottom line is this. Those emails reveal the REAL Hillary Clinton and both how sleazy her campaign has been and how she will lie about her position on any issue if she thinks it will help get her elected.

The media is "controlled" by the right? Really?

Well, yes. Anyone paying attention has seen that. Megacorporations are known for their conservative bias, and that's the whole media. The whole national media is quite conservative, which means all of the debates have been in conservative venues. It's the liberals who have the right to complain about media bias in the debates.

So kindly explain why this last Presidential debate was the first to be moderated by a Fox News member?

It should be the last, given Wallace's disgraceful bias. We always expect some conservative moderator bias, but Wallace set new records. It's the first debate I saw where the moderator actively lied as part of his questions. (For example, stating as a fact that the stimulus caused an economic slodown, something that no economist anywhere agrees with, outside of one libertarian propaganda center.)

Bill Clinton’s affairs (which Trump brings up) are germane?

Character issues on either side get played for political reasons and media ratings no doubt but their policies actually effect American lives.

You're going low, I'm going high... so there... :tongue-44:

:laugh:

The media is "controlled" by the right? Really?

Well, yes. Anyone paying attention has seen that. Megacorporations are known for their conservative bias, and that's the whole media. The whole national media is quite conservative, which means all of the debates have been in conservative venues. It's the liberals who have the right to complain about media bias in the debates.

So kindly explain why this last Presidential debate was the first to be moderated by a Fox News member?

It should be the last, given Wallace's disgraceful bias. We always expect some conservative moderator bias, but Wallace set new records. It's the first debate I saw where the moderator actively lied as part of his questions. (For example, stating as a fact that the stimulus caused an economic slodown, something that no economist anywhere agrees with, outside of one libertarian propaganda center.)

What Wallace stated was that the Obama Stimulus led to an average growth of 1%. Did you want to take a crack at explaining why that would be a lie?

As for Wallace's supposed "bias"? As soon as Wallace pointed the tepid economic growth under Obama...he went right after Donald Trump pointing out that economists don't think his economic numbers add up. Some bias...

Bill Clinton’s affairs (which Trump brings up) are germane?

Character issues on either side get played for political reasons and media ratings no doubt but their policies actually effect American lives.

You're going low, I'm going high... so there... :tongue-44:

:laugh:

My bringing up your messiah’s trudging up of 3 decade old affairs is me “going low”? :rofl: Okay…

Forum List

Back