Celebrities who have spoken out against Donald Trump

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
20 celebrities who have spoken out against Donald Trump
Some of them include Chris Brown, Wyclef Jean, Miley Cyris (threatened to leave America if Trump is President), Justin Bieber and actor Mark Ruffalo

Chris Brown's rant on Donald Trump (theres also a video on YouTube)
031016-Chris-Brown-Instagram.jpg

Hate to tell you, but the idiot known as Justin Beiber is a Canadian, so whatever he says about our politics has no bearing on anything.

• Banned
Hate to tell you, but the idiot known as Justin Beiber is a Canadian, so whatever he says about our politics has no bearing on anything.
yeah but he became famous in America and i think he lives in america

So what if he became famous here? So what if he lives in America? He's still a Canadian citizen over here on a visa, and therefore, does not have a vote in American politics, so therefore, his opinion matters very little to nothing to me (and very little just left town).

• Banned

So what if he became famous here? So what if he lives in America? He's still a Canadian citizen over here on a visa, and therefore, does not have a vote in American politics, so therefore, his opinion matters very little to nothing to me (and very little just left town).
yeah i think even if he was an American citizen no one would really care about his political opinion besides his underage teenage fans

But, a lot of people on here say that what Putin says is important.

Plus, Trump invited Nigel Farage to speak at one if his rallies.

Forum List

Back