MSNBC: Alec Baldwin / Actor turned MSNBC host turned politician

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
This should be amusing, a hollywood liberal and msdnc...

Alec_Baldwin_PETA_Shankbone_2008.jpg

Baldwin Prepping for Role of a Lifetime?

Actor turned MSNBC host turned politician.

10.11.2013 |Bradford Thomas

hursday, Variety’s Andrew Wallenstein offers the possibility that Alec Baldwin’s new MSNBC hosting gig, “Up Late,” is possibly a (necessary) step toward the “role of a lifetime: politician.”

While Wallenstein admits that Baldwin has not publically declared this as his motive, he points out the actor has made it clear he has his eye on running for office. And the show could prove the perfect transition for Baldwin to recast himself for the political theater:

“While celebrities going as far back as Ronald Reagan have made such mid-life switch without a stint at a network news division, Baldwin is best making such a pit stop. As beloved as he is, the actor needs a forum that can put some distance between the Twitter-era tabloid tempest he’s become and the man he needs to be.

Wallenstein is of course referencing some of Baldwin’s notorious less-than-politically-correct moments, like the “toxic little queen” twitter rant.

“And it wasn’t too long ago the “30 Rock” star used Twitter to issue a string of homophobic insults to British reporter George Stark, who suggested his wife was tweeting while in attendance at the funeral of James Gandolfini. Baldwin later explained that calling the reporter a “queen” and suggesting he would enjoy his foot in his rectum were not intended to allude to his sexual orientation.

Perhaps more widely known: the flight attendants tantrum and his “thoughtless little pig” voicemail to his daughter.

Baldwin Prepping for Role of a Lifetime? | Truth Revolt

MSNBC Host Alec Baldwin Accuses US Military of Insubordination

Of course, the suggestion that the leadership of the US Armed Forces are renegade thugs is nothing new for the celebrated actor. As Kurt Schlichter over at Breitbart once documented, Baldwin has been spewing hatred toward military leadership on Twitter for years.

“@admiralwaugh US soldiers r brave n true. Their leadership is, by n large, borderline sociopathic. If u don't have guts to face that......

MSNBC Host Alec Baldwin Accuses US Military of Insubordination | Truth Revolt

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgj6NEk9xEw]Alec Baldwin to daughter - "thoughtless little pig"... - YouTube[/ame]

Of course, the suggestion that the leadership of the US Armed Forces are renegade thugs is nothing new for the celebrated actor. As Kurt Schlichter over at Breitbart once documented, Baldwin has been spewing hatred toward military leadership on Twitter for years.

“@admiralwaugh US soldiers r brave n true. Their leadership is, by n large, borderline sociopathic. If u don't have guts to face that......

American_Jizzhat doesn't know what sociopathic means. Dat's so cute.

Bigearth, you wanna know what's cute, how lame you are, you're just another moth...:eusa_angel:

Bigearth, you wanna know what's cute, how lame you are, you're just another moth...:eusa_angel:

Really Jizz? You see me up all night pantingly throwing up threads on every MSNBC or Fox Noise host I can find in a desperate attempt to discredit them?

American_Jihad

MSNBC Progressive/Leftist Rachel MadCow
American_Jihad

MSNBC's Chris "The Tingler" Matthews
American_Jihad

MSNBC: Ed Schultz / Mr Ed being replaced
American_Jihad

MSNBC: Al Sharpton
American_Jihad

Obsess much?
:rofl:

Last edited:

Alec Baldwin is an embarrassment.

Really Jizz? You see me up all night pantingly throwing up threads on every MSNBC or Fox Noise host I can find in a desperate attempt to discredit them?

American_Jihad

American_Jihad

American_Jihad

American_Jihad

American_Jihad

Obsess much?

Pogo the moth, you missed a whole bunch, next time add the links and make yo-self useful. I googled yo name and it took me here is that where your at when your not here, looks lame to me. Is that why you changed yo name???:lol:

American_Jihad

American_Jihad

American_Jihad

American_Jihad

American_Jihad

Obsess much?

Pogo the moth, you missed a whole bunch, next time add the links and make yo-self useful. I googled yo name and it took me here is that where your at when your not here, looks lame to me. Is that why you changed yo name???:lol:

Truss me, lynx really weren't necessary to make the point.

Never seen his show -- I gave up TV a while back-- but I worked on a film set with Baldwin. He had a scene where he gets a chair broken over his head, but the stage prop chair didn't break away and he got his face smashed. He was a complete professional about it.

American_Jihad

American_Jihad

American_Jihad

American_Jihad

American_Jihad

Obsess much?

Never seen his show -- I gave up TV a while back-- but I worked on a film set with Baldwin. He had a scene where he gets a chair broken over his head, but the stage prop chair didn't break away and he got his face smashed. He was a complete professional about it.

To bad that didn't carry over when he dealt with his daughter and...

So you're a hollywood liberal, no wonder you're so annoying, I'll file it for future reference...:lol:

Alec Baldwin is an embarrassment.

But the question is, "will he become the next American political embarrassment".

Can we afford another one?

Can we survive the 537 (Obama, Biden, 100 U.S. Senators & 435 members of the House of Reps.) in office today?

Immie

So you're a hollywood liberal, no wonder you're so annoying, I'll file it for future reference...:lol:

Huh? :confused:

I'm a fuck of a long way from Hollyweird, dood...

So diga me AJ....
Just how many people's personal family conversations do you 'follow'? Or whatever you busybodies call that?

Last edited:

So diga me AJ....
Just how many people's personal conversations with their daughters do you 'follow'? Or whatever you busybodies call that?

Perfect example of liberal spin, it was big news at the time...:eusa_shhh:

Let everyone have a peek at the great alec...
https://www.google.com/search?sourc...nUS324US325&q=alec+baldwin+daughter+voicemail

You worked on a film set with baldwin, in my book you're a hollywood liberal...:eek:

So diga me AJ....
Just how many people's personal conversations with their daughters do you 'follow'? Or whatever you busybodies call that?

Perfect example of liberal spin, it was big news at the time...:eusa_shhh:

Let everyone have a peek at the great alec...
https://www.google.com/search?sourc...nUS324US325&q=alec+baldwin+daughter+voicemail

You worked on a film set with baldwin, in my book you're a hollywood liberal...:eek:

So.... the intrafamilial phone calls of people you don't even know is what passes for "news" at your place huh? Good to know.
Btw, not all films are made in Hollyweird, Einstein.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back