MSNBC: Alec Baldwin / Actor turned MSNBC host turned politician

Huh? :confused:

I'm a fuck of a long way from Hollyweird, dood...

So diga me AJ....
Just how many people's personal conversations with their daughters do you 'follow'? Or whatever you busybodies call that?

Perfect example of liberal spin, it was big news at the time...:eusa_shhh:

Let everyone have a peek at the great alec...
https://www.google.com/search?sourc...nUS324US325&q=alec+baldwin+daughter+voicemail

You worked on a film set with baldwin, in my book you're a hollywood liberal...:eek:

So.... the intrafamilial phone calls of people you don't even know is what passes for "news" at your place huh? Good to know.
Btw, not all films are made in Hollyweird, dumbass.

More hollywood liberal spin, I was watching nbc news it came on, what was I to do, run away and hide under the bed like a liberal. I'm going to a dinner/party and you can keep spinning...:bye1:

An Actor Is Revealing in a Role That’s No Act

A New Weekly Talk Show for Alec Baldwin

By ALESSANDRA STANLEY
Published: October 13, 2013

BALDWIN-articleInline-v3.jpg

That was not Jack Donaghy of “30 Rock” talking to the Democratic candidate for New York mayor, Bill de Blasio, on MSNBC, nor was it the slimy businessman in “Blue Jasmine.” It wasn’t even the daffy salesman from those Capital One credit card ads. (“What’s in your wallet?”)

Alec Baldwin stripped off all his comic personalities on Friday for a new weekly talk show on MSNBC, “Up Late With Alec Baldwin,” which he says will be “more conversation than interview.” And he started off his gig by chatting with Mr. de Blasio, whom he supported in the primary. Mr. Baldwin looked friendly and informed, inquisitive and, for a while at least, self-effacing — he even kept a lid on his famously volcanic temper. And the result was: Charlie Rose.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/14/arts/television/a-new-weekly-talk-show-for-alec-baldwin.html?_r=0

I don't care what he does....as long as he doesn't drag the endless Brothers of his along with him.

Concerning his comment to his kid...that is between him and his kid. My kids were thoughtless selfish pigs too and I told them so when they acted like one. Only difference was, I didn't have a pissed off vengeful spouse waiting to lunge.

I don't care what he does....as long as he doesn't drag the endless Brothers of his along with him.

Concerning his comment to his kid...that is between him and his kid. My kids were thoughtless selfish pigs too and I told them so when they acted like one. Only difference was, I didn't have a pissed off vengeful spouse waiting to lunge.

Your kids probably took after you, piggy...:lol:

Miss-Piggy-Mugshot-41323.jpg

I don't care what he does = typical liberal...:eusa_shifty:

Dat's called being a grownup, Sparky. Someday when you grows up mebbe you learn how other people's private lives actually do belong to them. Which must make you control freaks' heads explode.

Dat's called being a grownup, Sparky. Someday when you grows up mebbe you learn how other people's private lives actually do belong to them. Which must make you control freaks' heads explode.

rolmao bigearth, it's called childish kinda like you. R U getting wee weed up already and spinning...:eusa_angel:

Hey pogo get your nose out of Gracie's ass...:eek:

cover-image.jpg

Party of smaller government, my ass. I think they mean small enough to fit in your master bedroom en suite.

To bad that didn't carry over when he dealt with his daughter and...

So you're a hollywood liberal, no wonder you're so annoying, I'll file it for future reference...:lol:

So diga me AJ....
Just how many people's personal conversations with their daughters do you 'follow'? Or whatever you busybodies call that?

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...nUS324US325&q=alec+baldwin+daughter+voicemail

You worked on a film set with baldwin, in my book you're a hollywood liberal
...:eek:

It was big GOSSIP at the time. Anyone who works for the film industry at any time must be a Hollywood liberal. :lol: A simple mind is a wondrous thing to behold..... :lol:

So diga me AJ....

It was big GOSSIP at the time. Anyone who works for the film industry at any time must be a Hollywood liberal. :lol: A simple mind is a wondrous thing to behold..... :lol:

It was on nbc prime time so I guess they are a GOSSIP channel now, what do you expect from liberals. I was ribbing pogo on the hollywood deal but if you have to spin it I understand lol it's a simple/liberal thing ...:eusa_shhh:

Your kids probably took after you, piggy...:lol:

Miss-Piggy-Mugshot-41323.jpg

I look darling in that pic! Thanks for posting it. :lol:

Meanwhile...my KIDS are grown and gone with families of their own. And their children are selfish little piggies too, from time to time. What kid isn't?

It was on nbc prime time so I guess they are a GOSSIP channel now, what do you expect from liberals. I was ribbing pogo on the hollywood deal but if you have to spin it I understand lol it's a simple/liberal thing ...:eusa_shhh:

I've read enough of your posts all over this board to know your simple mindedness is not confined to a pathetic attempt at 'ribbing' someone on this thread. You have a two dimensional mind in which all things Earthly, and probably otherwise, are either conservative or liberal. You live in a confined mental and emotional space, having created the confinement yourself due to the simplicity of your mind. In your world everything but everything is categorized, labeled and stored away as either liberal or conservative. It limits your very existence and you waste your entire life fuming over what's liberal and what's not liberal, believing entirely in absolutism and being dumbfounded by the vast multiplicity that is the real world. Sad for you, but, in actuality, it is your choice. If you need evidence of what I say, your posts directed toward me and Gracie are quintessential examples thereof. And if you need that explained, don't look toward me; some posters may enjoy jousting with morons, I don't.

Last edited:

I've read enough of your posts all over this board to know your simple mindedness is not confined to a pathetic attempt at 'ribbing' someone on this thread. You have a two dimensional mind in which all things Earthly, and probably otherwise, are either conservative or liberal. You live in a confined mental and emotional space, having created the confinement yourself due to the simplicity of your mind. In your world everything but everything is categorized, labeled and stored away as either liberal or conservative. It limits your very existence and you waste your entire life fuming over what's liberal and what's not liberal, believing entirely in absolutism and being dumbfounded by the vast multiplicity that is the real world. Sad for you, but, in actuality, it is your choice. If you need evidence of what I say, your posts directed toward me and Gracie are quintessential examples thereof. And if you need that explained, don't look toward me; some posters may enjoy jousting with morons, I don't.

You forgot to mention BDaPoop, the rest of yo typical liberal spiel = :blahblah:

Last edited:
a_610x408.jpg

Alec Baldwin calls 'Rock of Ages' a 'horrible movie'

Oct. 23, 2013, 9:12 AM EST
By Brent Lang

During a wide-ranging discussion, Baldwin easily won over the crowd of magazine editors and publishing types with a mixture of candor and wit. He didn't just turn a jaundiced eye towards Hollywood — he examined his own missteps as well.

More: Jimmy Fallon and Alec Baldwin get messy

In particular, he labeled his participation in the 2012 jukebox musical "Rock of Ages" a miserable experience and called the box office dud a "horrible movie."

"It was a complete disaster," Baldwin said, noting that he was convinced to do it because he liked the director Adam Shankman and a cast that included Russell Brand and Tom Cruise.

He quickly recognized he'd made a mistake.

"A week in you go, 'Oh God, what have I done?'" Baldwin said.

He said an actor can tell when a movie is a turkey.

"The plane is buffeting, the engine is on fire," Baldwin said.

Alec Baldwin calls 'Rock of Ages' a 'horrible movie' - MSN Movies News

The Hunt For… A Good Guest: Alec Baldwin’s New Show Oddly Lacking Bigger Stars

by Joe Concha | 6:08 pm, November 6th, 2013

Capture-44-e1383777993725.jpg

Alec Baldwin is many things to many people. He’s vastly talented to some. He’s vastly ill-tempered to others. Some see him as a liberal activist. Others see him as simply the guy from the Capital One commercials.

The word that first comes to my mind, however, is “connected”. But if the first four weeks of his new MSNBC show, Up Late with Alec Baldwin, are any indication, those connections haven’t been tapped yet…if the guest list is any indication, anyway.

Baldwin, now 55, first came onto my radar during my teen years. My friends and I sitting around in a basement with cheap beer, Smartfood and nowhere to go watching Glengarry Glen Ross…for what seemed at first for a lack of a better idea.

It was then that speech came on (below). A Top-5 movie speech of all time, right up there with the Nicholson‘s lecture to Cruise in A Few Good Men, the Pacino defense of Chris O’Donnell in Scent of a Woman, Gibson’s Braveheart doozy, and Jules’ (Sam Jackson’s) epiphany during a holdup in a diner at the end (so to speak) of Pulp Fiction.

The Hunt For? A Good Guest: Alec Baldwin?s New Show Oddly Lacking Bigger Stars | Mediaite

If it works who cares? I don't care for Baldwin's comedy but I don't hate him. Only the left is capable of hatred toward media celebrities.

dear gawd, I didn't think that station could dig any lower in the garbage barrel..

but, they managed to do it

hope he doesn't call out his daughter is a pig on air

that station should be shunned people, nothing but garbage in garbage out

His first show was an interview with Bill de Blasio. I enjoyed it ... very informative.

I liked it, he was really serious about it, the set was good, like old New York and his interview was excellent.
I liked the set, too ... a film noir feeling.

Now THERE is how we prep actors to become politicians. Scenery and Posing..

Not really a glowing review --- if ya know what I mean...
"I paid $140 bucks for a seat to see "RENT" on Broadway.. I liked the sets"..

dear gawd, I didn't think that station could dig any lower in the garbage barrel..

Pretty much agree except no matter how deep they ever dig in the garbage barrel they'll never come up with someone worse than the Rev. Al Sharpton.

Pretty much agree except no matter how deep they ever dig in the garbage barrel they'll never come up with someone worse than the Rev. Al Sharpton.

Gotta tell ya.. Where would I ever to get to see Reverend Al doing his James Brown imitation? If there was no MSNBC.

Forum List

Back