Did you like IKE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what was your favorite thing that Ike did in office?

si modo.....I like Ike. You said the 'right hates Ike'. Now what?

Now explain why exactly you like him.

For example....I like him for the calming, reassurance he brought to a war weary nation. He expanded on progressive policies and had a good head on his shoulders when it came to making a case that war should always be a last resort.

Now since a POTUS is usually judged by his accomplishments and policies can we assume that you liked both? :confused:

Oh so now you fucking idiots dont think history matters?

jesus christ folks can you get any fucking stupider

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what was your favorite thing that Ike did in office?
Why?

So you can proove that you really like him and are not just being a asshole to contridict what I said.

You see you lied before when you backed dis even though she obviously lied about what Flayo said in a thread.
I 'backed dis'?

Liar.

LMAO!
Did the OP say 14 days like dis said?
Nope. The OP DOES say that he has (note the tense, if you understand verb tenses) no more time and says farewell. Do you need a link to verb tenses or a dictionary for the meaning of farewell?

Oh so you now want to be a liar too?

Did dis say 14 days or not?
OMG! What part of 'nope' is unclear to you?

Good gawd.

Am I really answering this inanity?

Really?
Damn, you are seriously dumb.

Last edited:

So you can proove that you really like him and are not just being a asshole to contridict what I said.

You see you lied before when you backed dis even though she obviously lied about what Flayo said in a thread.
I 'backed dis'?

Liar.

LMAO!
Oh so you now want to be a liar too?

Did dis say 14 days or not?
OMG! What part of 'nope' is unclear to you?

Good gawd.

Am I really answering this inanity?

Really?
Damn, you are seriously dumb.

This is the person who refers to us as stupider. Nuff said.

I have to ask: Is there some sort of genetic mutation that leads to lib retardation causing one to think an analysis of the facts at hand is some sort of way of taking sides?

I have to ask: Is there some sort of genetic mutation that leads to lib retardation causing one to think an analysis of the facts at hand is some sort of way of taking sides?

I don't read too much into it any more... when I did, I started drooling a lot and regressing back to the primordial ooze.

SM, why do you continue to attack me when it was someone else who lied?

Righties do not like the things Ike did and I have been told that by righties for many years.

You now claim to like Ike to spite me from all I can tell because you cant state ONE damned thing you like that IKE did.

You wont because you dont know anything about IKE that you can go on record as liking.

Forum List

Back