Did you like IKE

So there you have it.

These fools are claiming to be Ike fans yet can not come up with ONE fucking policy of his they approve of.

Did the HuffPuff or Media Matters provide the whining left with new talking points lately?

Go work on your makeup, Dog Face.

Eisenhower was exactly the kind of moderate Republican that the modern day Right now despises,

however, given his historical stature and status, most of them don't have the guts to admit it.

This is tricky.... I'm constantly told I'm 'far right'... and yet.... I like Ike... I guess that blows your bullshit out of the water then. Oh well... back to Media Matter with you - get more talking points. This one is failing.

Fuck off troll

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does the sanitarium where you reside know you are on the computer?

come back some day when you know what a fact is.

You are the fucking shittiest debater on here next to willow

Why would I debate you? You have the intellect of a second grader. Case in point, your premise... do you like Ike? A. He's dead. B. It's not debatable. It's a yes/no answer. Now, had you couched it as Did you like Ike, and why or why not, then we' have a topic for debate.

And don't get me started on your fondness of using words like stupider.

Last edited:
So there you have it.

These fools are claiming to be Ike fans yet can not come up with ONE fucking policy of his they approve of.

Liar.

Oh did I miss one?
Yes.
So there you have it.

Liar.
SM , go on record with some thing you liked that IKE did during his terms.
OK. I absolutely loved his spending on scientific research.

I will gladly admitt my mistake if I missed an answer by a righty.
I doubt it.

So you guys cant come up with anything he did in office that you like?

He wrote this letter:
Dear Mr. Scott:
Respecting your August 1 inquiry calling attention to my often expressed admiration for General Robert E. Lee, I would say, first, that we need to understand that at the time of the War Between the States the issue of Secession had remained unresolved…for more than 70 years. Men of probity, character, public standing and unquestioned loyalty, both North and South, had disagreed over this issue as a matter of principle from the day our Constitution was adopted. General Robert E. Lee was, in my estimation, one of the supremely gifted men produced by our Nation. He believed unswervingly in the Constitutional validity of his cause which until 1865 was still an arguable question in America; he was thoughtful yet demanding of his officers and men, forbearing with captured enemies but ingenious, unrelenting and personally courageous in battle, and never disheartened by a reverse or obstacle. Through all his many trials, he remained selfless almost to a fault and unfailing in his belief in God. Taken altogether, he was noble as a leader and as a man, and unsullied as I read the pages of our history. From deep conviction I simply say this: a nation of men of Lee’s caliber would be unconquerable in spirit and soul. Indeed, to the degree that present-day American youth will strive to emulate his rare qualities, including his devotion to this land as revealed in his painstaking efforts to help heal the nation’s wounds once the bitter struggle was over, we, in our own time of danger in a divided world, will be strengthened and our love of freedom sustained. Such are the reasons that I proudly display the picture of this great American on my office wall.
Sincerely,
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Makes him ok by me.

SM , go on record with some thing you liked that IKE did during his terms.
OK. I absolutely loved his spending on scientific research.

I appoligise for missing your post here.

That was a smart thing to back.

Why did you find thi one thing so compelling, you do realise dem presidents also have spent on SR right?

Do you like them too?

I consider people who are willing to admitt a mistake better people than those who refuse to admitt an obvious mistake.

its just a little quirk of mine.

So do you like other Dem presidents who spent on Scientific research?

Awww feeling trapped?

StrawMan.png

TM sure killed that straw-man...........

I have earmarked this thread and now the cons who in the future will have to claim they like Ike.

Its going to trip them up big time.

Forum List

Back