Did you like IKE

Go work on your makeup, Dog Face.

Eisenhower was exactly the kind of moderate Republican that the modern day Right now despises,

however, given his historical stature and status, most of them don't have the guts to admit it.

and you obviously have the statistical proof to back that up ?

Check with TM. She has a great source for "facts". :lol:

Proof of what? That Eisenhower was a Moderate? That the Rightwing of today despises Moderate Republicans?

Those fall into the category of 'common knowledge' I would say. What's your dispute?

So no one wants to dispute it? dillo? Then why did you imply that you did?

SM, why do you continue to attack me when it was someone else who lied?

Righties do not like the things Ike did and I have been told that by righties for many years.

You now claim to like Ike to spite me from all I can tell because you cant state ONE damned thing you like that IKE did.

You wont because you dont know anything about IKE that you can go on record as liking.

Good Lord... how old are you?

Righties do not like the things Ike did and I have been told that by righties for many years.

You now claim to like Ike to spite me from all I can tell because you cant state ONE damned thing you like that IKE did.

You wont because you dont know anything about IKE that you can go on record as liking.

Fuck off troll

Fuck off troll

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does the sanitarium where you reside know you are on the computer?

SM , go on record with some thing you liked that IKE did during his terms.

I have to ask: Is there some sort of genetic mutation that leads to lib retardation causing one to think an analysis of the facts at hand is some sort of way of taking sides?

My understanding is that this happens as part of the assimilation process when they give themselves to the Borg. It's sad that they give up their independent thought but one can surmise that having your thoughts provided by others instead of forming them for yourself makes life easier.

SM , go on record with some thing you liked that IKE did during his terms.

You might find people more likely to respond positively if you addressed them as an individual and formed your demand as a request. Just a thought. Could you try that, please? (See, that's how you form it as a request instead of a demand.... hope that helps)

I have to ask: Is there some sort of genetic mutation that leads to lib retardation causing one to think an analysis of the facts at hand is some sort of way of taking sides?

My understanding is that this happens as part of the assimilation process when they give themselves to the Borg. It's sad that they give up their independent thought but one can surmise that having your thoughts provided by others instead of forming them for yourself makes life easier.
Apparently.

Fascinating shit, huh?

Forum List

Back