Did the President get ANYTHING for Middle Class Americans?

Middle class Americans are middle class due to the business owners.

They get plenty. They dont need to "get anything" in a deal

Specifics, rdean...

Where was it that the REPUBLICans were Proposing taking Medicare away from Seniors?

Don't be this Dishonest this early in the week... It doesn't allow for you to expand it as the week progresses. :thup:

:)

peace...

When the majority of Republicans voted for Paul Ryan's plan, it became the Republican plan. Medicare was started because seniors couldn't buy health care. Companies wouldn't sell it to them. The Republican's plan is to give a few thousand dollars to seniors for them to go out and buy their own health care. Only we know they can't. First, they won't have enough money. Second, insurance companies won't sell it to them.

Finally, a "voucher" plan means the death of Medicare. It would be a "voucher" plan, NOT Medicare.

Medicare is only about 5% of GDP. Health Care costs are about 18% of GDP. Medical bills are the number one cause of bankruptcy. Finally, the CEO's of Aetna and Cigna have recieved bonuses of over a hundred million dollars. How many policies does it take for a payout that large. Expecially for companies that don't sell anything or make anything. They are merely "middlemen".

Those are specifics. Where's yours? Go ahead. Defend them. :popcorn:

You left out "Boooooosh"

And he is apparently expecting me to take his Word on "Paul Ryan's plan" and the Vote he is referring to?...

:lol:

peace...

Uh, that was two (2) LINKS, one from the Christian Science Monitor and one from Florida's Sun Sentinal. Both "conservative". Unless Christians have suddenly turned "liberal". :popcorn:

Funny, all the name calling. But no one really disputes anything I said. Strange, calling supporting the middle class "class warfare". They DO exist. Nothing wrong with being on their side.

Hilarious - the note about "education" and "jobs". That's another link to "check out".

Specifics, rdean...

Where was it that the REPUBLICans were Proposing taking Medicare away from Seniors?

Don't be this Dishonest this early in the week... It doesn't allow for you to expand it as the week progresses. :thup:

peace...

When the majority of Republicans voted for Paul Ryan's plan, it became the Republican plan. Medicare was started because seniors couldn't buy health care. Companies wouldn't sell it to them. The Republican's plan is to give a few thousand dollars to seniors for them to go out and buy their own health care. Only we know they can't. First, they won't have enough money. Second, insurance companies won't sell it to them.

Finally, a "voucher" plan means the death of Medicare. It would be a "voucher" plan, NOT Medicare.

Medicare is only about 5% of GDP. Health Care costs are about 18% of GDP. Medical bills are the number one cause of bankruptcy. Finally, the CEO's of Aetna and Cigna have recieved bonuses of over a hundred million dollars. How many policies does it take for a payout that large. Expecially for companies that don't sell anything or make anything. They are merely "middlemen".

That majority of Republicans that voted for Paul Ryans plan?

Exactly how many cast their vote for it?

Uh, that was two (2) LINKS, one from the Christian Science Monitor and one from Florida's Sun Sentinal. Both "conservative". Unless Christians have suddenly turned "liberal". :popcorn:

Funny, all the name calling. But no one really disputes anything I said. Strange, calling supporting the middle class "class warfare". They DO exist. Nothing wrong with being on their side.

Hilarious - the note about "education" and "jobs". That's another link to "check out".

Specifics, rdean...

peace...

I thought you were intelligent enough to not fall for spin.

You see...what I have in bold and larger font?

That is completely untrue.

The number one cause for bankryptcy is people gambling that they WONT have a catastrophic medical condition arise and therofre opting to buy the nicer car, or the larger TV (or both)...or nicer clothes...or nicer vacation...and NOT make sure they spend their money on health insurance as the chances they would actually need to use the insurance was next to zero.

Yes...Insurance is expensive...and reform is required......but the bottom line is "people decided to take their chances".......so enough with the spin.

This does not apply to the poor....it applys to the many middle calssers that had to declare bankruptcy when they were stricken with a serious illness or had a major accident.

Specifics, rdean...

peace...

In the Senate, 40 Republicans voted for the Ryan plan to end Medicare.

In the House, only 4 Republicans voted against the Ryan plan to end Medicare.

First Read - Senate rejects Ryan budget; vote puts GOP on the spot

You know that information is availibe on the Internet from just a very simple Google search.

Specifics, rdean...

peace...

The number one cause for bankryptcy is people gambling that they WONT have a catastrophic medical condition arise and therofre opting to buy the nicer car, or the larger TV (or both)...or nicer clothes...or nicer vacation...and NOT make sure they spend their money on health insurance as the chances they would actually need to use the insurance was next to zero.

Yes...Insurance is expensive...and reform is required......but the bottom line is "people decided to take their chances".......so enough with the spin.

This does not apply to the poor....it applys to the many middle calssers that had to declare bankruptcy when they were stricken with a serious illness or had a major accident.

Don't forget the ones that buy new smartphones and I-pads instead of paying their mortgage because banks are evil and their homes aren't worth what they agreed to pay for them.

Specifics, rdean...

peace...

Ridiculious. You could have an allergey and be denied insurance as a "pre existing" condition. You could be denied because of your age.

Old people can't get insurance because the HC componies won't sell it to them. There are some things government does better. Republicans believe their own BS too much of the time.

This President didn't get anything for anyone. He didn't even present his own Debt Plan. So he was completely out of the loop. He did come out the big Loser anyway though. He wanted big Tax Hikes and even his own Democrats told him "HELL NO!!" So the President really didn't get anything for anyone and that includes himself.

Ridiculious. You could have an allergey and be denied insurance as a "pre existing" condition. You could be denied because of your age.

Old people can't get insurance because the HC componies won't sell it to them. There are some things government does better. Republicans believe their own BS too much of the time.

total diversion.

I was referring to the spin claim of "the number one cause of bankruptcy"......

Yes, some people had that as an issue...but the majority of those that allowed healthcare to cause bankruptcy could have afforded insurance and would have been accepted for insurance....but they ganmbled and opted to have a larrger home, or a larger apaprtment or a larger TV etc.

You see....Americans like to have stuff...thats the way it is...and anyone who was middle class that went bankrupt due to not haveing medical insurance when they needed it are people that wanted to llive a middle class life over a lower class life at the expense of a serious gamble.

Now...I am not saying I blame them...I would likely have done the same thing.....but that doesnt change the fact that those people gambled and lost.

total diversion.

Yes, some people had that as an issue...but the majority of those that allowed healthcare to cause bankruptcy could have afforded insurance and would have been accepted for insurance....but they ganmbled and opted to have a larrger home, or a larger apaprtment or a larger TV etc.

You see....Americans like to have stuff...thats the way it is...and anyone who was middle class that went bankrupt due to not haveing medical insurance when they needed it are people that wanted to llive a middle class life over a lower class life at the expense of a serious gamble.

Now...I am not saying I blame them...I would likely have done the same thing.....but that doesnt change the fact that those people gambled and lost.

Oh, I get it. People don't have HC because they are too extravagant.

How come everyone asks me for links and no one asks the ridiculous right?

You left out "Boooooosh"

And he is apparently expecting me to take his Word on "Paul Ryan's plan" and the Vote he is referring to?...

peace...

I posted the vote numbers in post 25. Are you too lazy to go look on your own or you don't know how "Google" works?

Oops.

Last edited by a moderator:

total diversion.

Oh, I get it. People don't have HC because they are too extravagant.

How come everyone asks me for links and no one asks the ridiculous right?

Rdean...it is logic....do you need a link to accept something as logical?

If one is "middle class" then they have enough to pay for the insurance. Now, granted, with the extraordianrily high cost of insurance for a family, it is quite possible that "middle class" family will drop to lower class if the buy ...and no longer be able to afford the 3 bedroom home.....but that was the chance they were willing to tkae so they can live in the 3 bedroom home.

Like Mr. Peepers on this site.
She told us that if she did not get insurance from her employer, she would not be able to afford it.
She said she makes 50K a year...and after rent of 14K a year and commuting costs and food and cleaners bills and utilities.....she would not have anything left for insurance.

SO I made 2 suggestions (if her employer stooped paying for her insurance)....

1) Get a roommate.
2) move to the suburbs where the rent is 800 a month

Her response?

1) She has paid her dues and shouldnt have to be forced to get a room mate
2) Why should she deal with the inconvenience of a longer commute.

Now...I agree with her. Both ideas are sacrifices....but to say she would be SOL if her emnployer were to stop paying her insurance is disingenuos....

She could still get the insurance.....but she wasnt willing to sacrifice her lifestyle.

FYI-many people claiming bankruptcy due to medical bills HAD health care INSURANCE....it was NOT because they did not have insurance Jarhead.

You left out "Boooooosh"

peace...

I posted the vote numbers in post 25. Are you too lazy to go look on your own or you don't know how "Google" works?

Oops.

Fuck you, Dingleberry... I don't do your Research... But I will look @ 25 and see if you are being Honest.

peace...

You left out "Boooooosh"

peace...

Hey Shitpack... I posted my Request to you before your post #25... :lol:

Gah-Damn you are a Dishonest little Hack.

peace...

In the Senate, 40 Republicans voted for the Ryan plan to end Medicare.

In the House, only 4 Republicans voted against the Ryan plan to end Medicare.

First Read - Senate rejects Ryan budget; vote puts GOP on the spot

You know that information is availibe on the Internet from just a very simple Google search.

Holy SHIT that Link is Irritating... MotherFUCK PMSNBC and their Slow Ass Server...

Anyway, where the Fuck is the Legislation Link?...

Illustrate, with Substance, YOUR Accusations about what it would have done to Medicare...

Don't just post another Slow Lib Link.

peace...

FYI-many people claiming bankruptcy due to medical bills HAD health care INSURANCE....it was NOT because they did not have insurance Jarhead.

And?

They didnt prepare themselves properly for the slight possibility that they may have a catastrophic medical situation arise?

Look...my point all along includes ther following...

1) The cost of mediocal insurance is way too high and reofrm is/was necessary (and I do not see the current law doing anything abouyt the cost...but that is another debate)

2) The number once cause of bankruptcy was NOT medical situations...it was not PLANNING for the possibility of a medical situation....even with inurance....they didnt save to cover the deductible for example.....

You know...I live OUTSIUDE of a flood zone. I did not need flood insurance to get a mortgage.....but I spend the 4K a year for it.....

I have not yet had to make a claim...and after 20 years in this house I have spent the better part of about 80K on it (in todays dollars)...

Now If I didnt, and instead used that money each year on an extravagant vacation....and I was hit by a major flood and my entirte house needed to be ripped down to the studs.....and I didnt have the money, so I lost the house...would you say it was the flood that forced me to lose the house, or would you say it was my decision to spend the money elsewhere?

Obama: Reelection>Country

How would you know??? You've probably never even seen the show. You don't even live here. I've heard you praise the British press before. You get all of your news about America from them. Dumb bitch.

Forum List

Back