Did Someone Say Witch Hunt?...

Of course he committed perjury.

ANd I am still waiting for any proof of any assertion you have made. "You first" is not an appropriate response among adults.

Yes libby was guilty of perjury and convicted of it. It's nice that you finally admit it.

My claims were in response to your unsubstantiated claims so "you first" from you is not an appropriate response among adults.

OH and care to address the rest of my post or I should I take your continued avoidance as an admission that they are all correct??

I never said Libby was not convicted of perjury. I pointed out he was never convicted of any crime that occurred prior to the investigation. IOW, Libby did nothing wrong.

Still waiting for evidence from you. Or would you like to restate for the millionth time that I need to provide it first?

Nice spin but what you are trying to avoid is that fact that i called out the right for their hypocrisy and differing standards on how they treated libby and how they treated clinton.
Now that you are through spinning and admit that libby was convicted of perjury how about you address how when the right falsely accused clinton of perjury they said it was a "high crime" and demanded jailtime among other punishments and yet when one of their own is actually convicted of perjury they whine ad cry that the punishment is too harsh. So are you going to address the argument that you have been avoiding or will you continue to run?? BAsed on how you usual avoid topic that you can't spin as shown in this very thread I doubt that you will respond.
Oh and as to your claim "I never said Libby was not convicted of perjury." here are your own words. please pay attention to the bold type.

The list of people smeared by Democrats would rival the membership list of this board. How about Monica Lewinsky? Paula Jones? Scooter Libby (not convicted of any actual wrong-doing), Karl Rove, Robert Bork,Ray Donovan ("where do I go to get my reputation back"), George W Bush (remember Dan Rather's made up letter?), etc etc etc ad nauseam.
Dems invented the "politics of personal destruction." It is all they have left.

So is perjury not considered "wrong-doing" in your book?? After all he was convicted of perjury, obstruction of justice, and making false statements under oath which are all crimes and what republicans once considered "high crimes." So what do you consider to be "wrong-doing"? LOL

BTW I am still waiting on proof of the above post, so where is it?? You first is not an appropriate response among adults.

Last edited:
I would venture to say that Tom Delay and his political doings, are what neither side of the aisle looks up to, or really wants... imo.

Here is a lengthy article that explains a great deal of what congress is all about when you want to know the BAD of it....there are still plenty of representatives that are GOOD, but there is plenty of wrong being done as well, and in my opinion, this has been done on both sides of the aisle since our inception.....bottom line, Money Talks. :(

Poison Pill - Barbara T. Dreyfuss

Both sides witch hunt. So I'd like to suggest future targets.

Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid

Last edited:
The "showed up to serve a search warrant"??
Here they are, serving their warrant. Nothing unusual here, eh?
18-waco-inside.jpg

Go talk crazy somewhere else. We're full up here.

Is that the best you've got?? In case you didn't know it or are just ignoring it out of sheer dishonesty, officers are armed and often when serving a search warrant to someone suspected of crimes they will show up in the appropriate gear.

Your spin of that photo does not change the FACT that they showed up to serve a warrant, some of them were MURDERED by the davidians and all you can do is ignore the facts as you try to use this incident to attack the left.

So every time a warrant is met with resistence the appropriate response is to kill and burn everyone inside?
And you accuse the Right of being narrow minded and intemperate??:cuckoo:

Really?? did I say that?? Thanks for exposing your usual dishonesty.

You present a photo pretending that it actually meant something and then when called out on it you try to attack the messenger. How typical.

Now instead of running away from the content of my posts as you usually do how about you actually try to respond to the actual content?? Go ahead, give it a try. LOL Or is that too much to ask of you?

Koresch had the right to due process and the ATF showed up with a legal search warrant and were in the process of providing due process when they were met with resistance by a fanatic and his followers. IF the davidians had not resisted and murdered officers of the law then koresch more than likely would have been arrested IF the search warrant found anything and the bloodshed could have been avoided as he would have had due process. However, the davidians fired on officers who were just doing their job and then locked themselves in which kind of interfered with due process and pretty much shreds your attempted spin. There is no real comparisaon between the two and IF you weren't a dishonest hack you might have realized that.

Oh and thanks for showing your true colors as you rush to defend and excuse the murder of officers in the line of duty all so you can try to score political points.

Yeah. Sure. That is what I did.
What an ass...you have a serious reading comprehension problem Smith.

He has a personality disorder. He could not recite accurately any argument made without distorting it.

WOW imagine that, you can't counter the message so you attack the messenger. LOL

Yeah. Sure. That is what I did.
What an ass...you have a serious reading comprehension problem Smith.

He has a personality disorder. He could not recite accurately any argument made without distorting it.

WOW imagine that, you can't counter the message so you attack the messenger. LOL

If you had a message other than your personality disorder I would counter it.
As it is, I don't talk to crazy people.
Buh bye.

Tom Delay was just cleared of all charges after a brutal six year long Democrat A*shole Witch Hunt that ultimately led to him being forced out of Congress. I saw some Democrats on this board whining about possible Witch Hunts coming if the Republicans regain some power. Well all i can say to that is...Uh yea duh!!! All that time & money spent on destroying Tom Delay yet no charges? All that time & money spent on a stupid perjury conviction of Scooter Libby? Yea you Democrats know a lot about unjust Witch Hunts. Tom Delay and his family were viciously smeared by you guys and the man's career was destroyed. Personally i'm looking forward to some Witch Hunts that will destroy some Democrats. No one deserves it more. So buck up Democrats and quit your b*tchin about Witch Hunts. What goes around,comes around. Looks like it will be coming back around real soon.

Doesn't matter to the left. The immediate damage was done with their bullshit allegations. They got rid of Trent Lott the same way. The left can't tolerate anyone with balls.

Tom Delay was just cleared of all charges after a brutal six year long Democrat A*shole Witch Hunt that ultimately led to him being forced out of Congress. I saw some Democrats on this board whining about possible Witch Hunts coming if the Republicans regain some power. Well all i can say to that is...Uh yea duh!!! All that time & money spent on destroying Tom Delay yet no charges? All that time & money spent on a stupid perjury conviction of Scooter Libby? Yea you Democrats know a lot about unjust Witch Hunts. Tom Delay and his family were viciously smeared by you guys and the man's career was destroyed. Personally i'm looking forward to some Witch Hunts that will destroy some Democrats. No one deserves it more. So buck up Democrats and quit your b*tchin about Witch Hunts. What goes around,comes around. Looks like it will be coming back around real soon.

Doesn't matter to the left. The immediate damage was done with their bullshit allegations. They got rid of Trent Lott the same way. The left can't tolerate anyone with balls.

Bingo! Yes they destroyed them and their families. That's all that mattered to the Democrats all along. I think a little revenge would be oh so sweet. No one deserves this more than the Democrats.

no, the democrats...didn't get rid of trent lott, the republicans ate their own on trent lott, the democratic leadership did not pounce on him for his comment to strom on strom's 100th birthday, but the republicans in the senate forced him out of his leadership position, if memory serves me....while the democrats in office sat back and said nothing to condemn him and let the rebublicans do their ''thing''....

the democrats on this site might have jumped all over it...i can see that happening!

not me though....i felt trent was just trying to make strom feel good on his 100th birthday...by telling him he would have been a good president if he had won, wayyyy back when....trent lott was eaten alive by his own party for it, they put up Frist to run against him for the senate leadership roll instead of backing trent.

That's because Republicans have a sense of shame and public morality.
If Lott had been a Democrat the Dems would have supported him and rallied around and claimed that any criticism was "age-ism" and proof of bigotry. And also that everybody does it.

If Lott had been a Democrat the Dems would have supported him and rallied around and claimed that any criticism was "age-ism" and proof of bigotry. And also that everybody does it.
like they did Chris Dodd when he did basically the exact same thing

Isn't that the same Chris Dodd who pulled a train on a waitress with Ted Kennedy in a bar in DC?

Isn't that the same Chris Dodd who pulled a train on a waitress with Ted Kennedy in a bar in DC?
i have no idea what you are talking about

so you believe the republicans were correct in them eating their own, with trent lott, for the comment he made, and correct in their move to push him out of their leadership for it???

so you believe the republicans were correct in them eating their own, with trent lott, for the comment he made, and correct in their move to push him out of their leadership for it???
i think what Lott said was stupid

If you had a message other than your personality disorder I would counter it.
As it is, I don't talk to crazy people.
Buh bye.

LOL look at your desperation as you skip past two posts where I call you out for your spin and LIES. Your own words from earlier in this thread counter your current spin and I called you out for it so you skip the post where your dishoensty was exposed and pretend it never happened. LOL

You cut and ran from posts #141 and 144 and then call me crazy in a desperate attempt to CYA as you turn tail and run from arguments that you can't counter. LOL

How about you go back to post 141 and talk about how you contradicted yourself?? LOL

The sad thing is that you know that you won't because you are a perfect example of the typical right wing hack who lacks the honesty and the integrity to admit when he was WRONG. Instead you avoid even commenting on posts where you were exposed and pretend that they didn't exist. LOL
So go ahead and run away, it's not like you haven't done that in the past and it's not like you won't do it again in the future.

Forum List

Back