Did Someone Say Witch Hunt?...

Oh let me be the last word. LOL

Face it you've got nothing and have been thoroughly owned across three threads and attempting to be the last post in the thread is all you have left as you try to save face. LOL
moron

"Moron" might be an improvement. I think he's more of a "less-on"

So says the troll who has been owned on several occasions and refuses to comment on the content as he only attacks the messenger as he runs away from the debate. GJ hack. LOL

Last edited:
"Moron" might be an improvement. I think he's more of a "less-on"

So says the troll who has been owned on several occasions and refuses to comment on the content as he only attacks the messenger as he runs away from the debate. GJ hack. LOL

That would be self-referential, right?

Hey, you were the one that ran away from the deabte and can only chime in to attack me personally, that pretty much says all that needs to be said, troll. LOL Keep running away loser. Your hit and run cowardice won't change the facts. LOL

That would be self-referential, right?

Hey, you were the one that ran away from the deabte and can only chime in to attack me personally, that pretty much says all that needs to be said, troll. LOL Keep running away loser. Your hit and run cowardice won't change the facts. LOL

What facts? You have failed to bring a single fact to this entire discussion. That is what makes you a loser of galactic proportions, unworthy even to debate.

So says The Rabbi who never supports anything with facts. He is the King of the Unsubstantiated Statement. :lol:

Witch hunt? If you go to western North Carolina (about 5 miles or so from the Tennessee State Line) and stand beside I-40, most likely your witch detector machine will buzz sometime during the day - or night. Be careful though. What do you do with a witch when you actually catch one?

Witch hunt? If you go to western North Carolina (about 5 miles or so from the Tennessee State Line) and stand beside I-40, most likely your witch detector machine will buzz sometime during the day - or night. Be careful though. What do you do with a witch when you actually catch one?

We caught one over near Tyler, so we ate her gingerbread house and set the German kids free.

We caught one over near Tyler, so we ate her gingerbread house and set the German kids free.

:lol:

:lol:

Good. This thread was going from the absurd to the ridiculous already. When DrSmith and JakeStarkey chime in, nothing worthwhile will come of it.

So says the Jew who despises Judaism and Israel, chimes in as a critic of Christianity, and pretends to be a Republican. Oh, vey.

Forum List

Back