Did Someone Say Witch Hunt?...

Naw that's just your own warped take. I'm saying they lied. Reno did order the brutal attack which resulted in the needless slaughter of all those innocent women & children. They later lied and said that those poor people started the fires themselves and killed themselves. In reality it was their tanks slamming holes into the building and inserting toxic & flammable flash explosives that started the fire. Waco really is probably the most extensive and appalling Government cover-up in our nation's history. Reno was never held accountable. Yet you Democrat loons just had to Witch Hunt that Alberto Gonzales guy out of there. If any AG in U.S. history deserved to be Witch Hunted out,it was Janet Reno.

Are you ever going to actually address the facts that I presented or are you really that scared of the truth??

Oh and No I presented the FACTS. So are you saying that IF the davidians had cooporated with the search warrant and NOT murdered officers in the line of duty that the children would still have been "murdered"????????
See this is a perfect example of how YOU present a "warped take" and expose your own hypocrisy to spin this to try and smear the left as you defend a bunch of criminals that MURDERED law enforcement personnel who were in the line of duty and just trying to do their job.

So got a link to any official report that shows how the fires were started to support your spin?? Or do you just CHOOSE to believe it is as you say BECAUSE you claim it was a cover up and based on that claim there is no evidence to support your spin?? LOL

Waco was a cover-up. Those poor people did not set themselves on fire. That is a despicable Clinton/Reno lie. Their tanks set the fire which killed all those kids and they know it. Reno is a murderous miscreant in my opinion. I'll take Alberto Gonzales over that pig anytime. The Democrats Witch Hunted the wrong AG out of there in my opinion.

WOW, so according to you it was a government conspiracy?? LOL I think you need to replace your tinfoil hat because your current one doesn't appear to be working. LOL

BTW, I guess I can take your paranoid response of baseless propaganda to mean that you don't have anything REAL to support your argument? LOL How typical.

Oh and the FACT remains to be that IF the davidians had cooporated and NOT murdered officers in the line of duty those children would not have died in a siege that would have never taken place. How about some personal responsibility here?

P.S. Are you ever going to actually address the facts that I presented or are you really that scared of the truth??

Considering that the Democrats didn't get control of Congress until 2007, how the fuck could a Democratic witch hunt have taken place from 2001-2006?

Try again you idiots.

I already asked that question but libo is on a rant and apparently the FACTS don't matter to him. LOL

Are you ever going to actually address the facts that I presented or are you really that scared of the truth??

Oh and No I presented the FACTS. So are you saying that IF the davidians had cooporated with the search warrant and NOT murdered officers in the line of duty that the children would still have been "murdered"????????
See this is a perfect example of how YOU present a "warped take" and expose your own hypocrisy to spin this to try and smear the left as you defend a bunch of criminals that MURDERED law enforcement personnel who were in the line of duty and just trying to do their job.

So got a link to any official report that shows how the fires were started to support your spin?? Or do you just CHOOSE to believe it is as you say BECAUSE you claim it was a cover up and based on that claim there is no evidence to support your spin?? LOL

Waco was a cover-up. Those poor people did not set themselves on fire. That is a despicable Clinton/Reno lie. Their tanks set the fire which killed all those kids and they know it. Reno is a murderous miscreant in my opinion. I'll take Alberto Gonzales over that pig anytime. The Democrats Witch Hunted the wrong AG out of there in my opinion.

Are you defending David Koresh? What a slimeball. You've finally gone 360 degrees from insane to crazy and back to insane.

David Koresh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In March 1986, Koresh first slept with Karen Doyle, aged 14. He claimed her as his second wife. In August 1986, Koresh began secretly sleeping with Michele Jones, his wife's younger 12-year-old sister. In September 1986 Koresh began to preach that he was entitled to 140 wives,

So you are sure of those facts even though they were not proven through due process? So of course he deserved to die?

But a GITMO detainee who admits to crimes commited deserves due process.

Wow. Your true colors just came out.

Clinton wasn't convicted because he couldn't be tried, since he was the president. But he was obviously guilty.
Libby was never convicted of anything other than what occurred during the course of the investigation, not for anything before it.
Reno ordered the invasion at Waco.
You throw out charges like Dems are smeared by "the right" and then refuse to defend them when called on it.

You are a hopeless fucking mess of twaddle, unable to do anything but spin, deflect, and raise irrelevant issues.

Nice spin but the FACT remains that in oprder for it to be considered perjury the lie under oath is required to be pertinent to the case being tried and as we have already been over, clintons lie about his relationship with lewinsky had no bearing on whether he harrassed jones or not. You can continue to ignore this FACT but it won't make it go away.

Libby was convicted and was sentenced and had that sentence commuted. IF it is as you claim and he was never convicted then why did his sentence have to be commuted?? If he was never convicted then there would be no sentence to commute. Your spin is countered by the FACTS.

I never said reno didn't order the invasion I merely said it is wrong to lay it all on her feet considering the fact that the siege starte before she was confirmed. Or did you miss that FACT in your zeal to attack me since I have countered your dishonest spin at every turn??

You throw out charges like Dems smeared the people in your list and then refuse to defend them when called on it.

Wow see how easilly that applies to you and your spin?? So where is your proof hack?? LOL

You lie again. Maybe you're not even aware of it.
I never claimed Libby wasn't convicted. I was very clear he was not convicted of anything that happened before the investigation, only pursuant to it.
You very clearly implied that Reno could not have ordered the attack on Waco since she hadn't been confirmed until the previous month. But she was and she did. That is clear. It was her call and she made it.
I am still waiting for proof of your charge that "the right" smeared any Democrats. Any at all.

Once again you saying it doesn't make it so.
Fact is that clinton did NOT commit perjury but libby did and was convicted of it. No matter how you try to rephrase or spin it, your spin and avoidance will not change that FACT .

NO, I did not "imply" that reno could not have ordered the attack but that is your dishonest spin as you try so hard to "get me" and fall short AGAIN. LOL I clearly said that she wasn't confirmed until AFTER it began so how can you blame only her for the siege as libo and others were trying to do when it began before she was confirmed?? Oh and I find it quite telling how you continue to refuse to address how the right tried to hold clinton accountable for ruby ridge when it happened BEFORE he was even elected. Oh well it's more avoidance on your part.

Oh and I love how you continue to try and call me out by saying that you are "waiting for proof" when YOU have failed to provide any of your own claims when you were asked for it. That is to be expected because that is your typical avoidance tactic. You can't prove your arguments when asked so you pick some random statement made in response to YOUR unsubstantiated claims and demand that I provide proof as you try to avoid admitting that you have nothing REAL to offer.

Last edited:
Of course he committed perjury.

ANd I am still waiting for any proof of any assertion you have made. "You first" is not an appropriate response among adults.

Are you defending David Koresh? What a slimeball. You've finally gone 360 degrees from insane to crazy and back to insane.

In March 1986, Koresh first slept with Karen Doyle, aged 14. He claimed her as his second wife. In August 1986, Koresh began secretly sleeping with Michele Jones, his wife's younger 12-year-old sister. In September 1986 Koresh began to preach that he was entitled to 140 wives,

So he deserved to get shot up and burned to death??:cuckoo:
That's crazy, even for you, RDean.

In case you forgot or are just ignoring it out of sheer dishonesty. The ATF were just doing their job showed up to serve a search warrant, were met with resistance and force and some were MURDERED by those CRIMINALS that you are trying to make excuses for.

In case you forgot or are just ignoring it out of sheer dishonesty. The ATF were just doing their job showed up to serve a search warrant, were met with resistance and force and some were MURDERED by those CRIMINALS that you are trying to make excuses for.
The "showed up to serve a search warrant"??
Here they are, serving their warrant. Nothing unusual here, eh?
18-waco-inside.jpg

Go talk crazy somewhere else. We're full up here.

Last edited:

So you are sure of those facts even though they were not proven through due process? So of course he deserved to die?

Koresch had the right to due process and the ATF showed up with a legal search warrant and were in the process of providing due process when they were met with resistance by a fanatic and his followers. IF the davidians had not resisted and murdered officers of the law then koresch more than likely would have been arrested IF the search warrant found anything and the bloodshed could have been avoided as he would have had due process. However, the davidians fired on officers who were just doing their job and then locked themselves in which kind of interfered with due process and pretty much shreds your attempted spin. There is no real comparisaon between the two and IF you weren't a dishonest hack you might have realized that.

Oh and thanks for showing your true colors as you rush to defend and excuse the murder of officers in the line of duty all so you can try to score political points.

ANd I am still waiting for any proof of any assertion you have made. "You first" is not an appropriate response among adults.

Yes libby was guilty of perjury and convicted of it. It's nice that you finally admit it.

My claims were in response to your unsubstantiated claims so "you first" from you is not an appropriate response among adults.

OH and care to address the rest of my post or I should I take your continued avoidance as an admission that they are all correct??

Koresch had the right to due process and the ATF showed up with a legal search warrant and were in the process of providing due process when they were met with resistance by a fanatic and his followers. IF the davidians had not resisted and murdered officers of the law then koresch more than likely would have been arrested IF the search warrant found anything and the bloodshed could have been avoided as he would have had due process. However, the davidians fired on officers who were just doing their job and then locked themselves in which kind of interfered with due process and pretty much shreds your attempted spin. There is no real comparisaon between the two and IF you weren't a dishonest hack you might have realized that.

Oh and thanks for showing your true colors as you rush to defend and excuse the murder of officers in the line of duty all so you can try to score political points.

Yeah. Sure. That is what I did.
What an ass...you have a serious reading comprehension problem Smith.

18-waco-inside.jpg

Is that the best you've got?? In case you didn't know it or are just ignoring it out of sheer dishonesty, officers are armed and often when serving a search warrant to someone suspected of crimes they will show up in the appropriate gear.

Your spin of that photo does not change the FACT that they showed up to serve a warrant, some of them were MURDERED by the davidians and all you can do is ignore the facts as you try to use this incident to attack the left.

Yes libby was guilty of perjury and convicted of it. It's nice that you finally admit it.

My claims were in response to your unsubstantiated claims so "you first" from you is not an appropriate response among adults.

OH and care to address the rest of my post or I should I take your continued avoidance as an admission that they are all correct??

I never said Libby was not convicted of perjury. I pointed out he was never convicted of any crime that occurred prior to the investigation. IOW, Libby did nothing wrong.

Still waiting for evidence from you. Or would you like to restate for the millionth time that I need to provide it first?

18-waco-inside.jpg

Is that the best you've got?? In case you didn't know it or are just ignoring it out of sheer dishonesty, officers are armed and often when serving a search warrant to someone suspected of crimes they will show up in the appropriate gear.

Your spin of that photo does not change the FACT that they showed up to serve a warrant, some of them were MURDERED by the davidians and all you can do is ignore the facts as you try to use this incident to attack the left.

So every time a warrant is met with resistence the appropriate response is to kill and burn everyone inside?
And you accuse the Right of being narrow minded and intemperate??:cuckoo:

The hammer? It couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.
Too bad he is not in prison.

The K Street BS should have been enough for any self respecting Conservative to have called for DeLay's head. Even if legal, it was all very very unethical and represented flat out selling influence for contributions.

GOP: It isn't called corruption when we do it.

Hey you tried to make lame excuses for his death and even went so far as to make a lame comparison to gitmo out of desperation, so don't blame me for calling you out as you tried to do to dean based on your baselss comparison.

If you can't take then don't dish it out.

P.S. Care to address how I countered your spin on due process?? I didn't think so.

Last edited:

The K Street BS should have been enough for any self respecting Conservative to have called for DeLay's head. Even if legal, it was all very very unethical and represented flat out selling influence for contributions.

Democrats: what they said

:rofl:

i love when people cheer for the ones wearing their team colors

He has a personality disorder. He could not recite accurately any argument made without distorting it.

Tom Delay was just cleared of all charges after a brutal six year long Democrat A*shole Witch Hunt that ultimately led to him being forced out of Congress. I saw some Democrats on this board whining about possible Witch Hunts coming if the Republicans regain some power. Well all i can say to that is...Uh yea duh!!! All that time & money spent on destroying Tom Delay yet no charges?
Yeah.....ol' "Bugs" DeLay is a regular Phil Gramm!!​

"While he served in Congress, DeLay took three lavish junkets paid for by Abramoff’s clients to Scotland, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, and Russia. These trips helped Abramoff cement his image and business: DeLay famously returned to Washington in early 1998 from the Marianas, where he golfed with Abramoff, and spearheaded successful efforts to block efforts to extend the U.S. minimum wage laws to the island’s poorly paid immigrant garment workers. And DeLay extolled the Marianas’ lack of regulation as a “perfect petri dish of capitali$m.”

tom_delay_card.jpg

Koresch had the right to due process and the ATF showed up with a legal search warrant and were in the process of providing due process when they were met with resistance by a fanatic and his followers.

Just going to add here: If you want due process you have to comply with the authorities when they show up. Once the shooting starts, its all over. Especially if you shoot back.

I'm willing to acknowledge that the who shot first issue is murky, but once you shoot at the cops, you're done. You can't out shoot them. More come with better weapons and they don't stop coming. And if you do manage to wound or kill one, you're done. They'll come with lethal force which is exactly what happened.

If the Davidians cared about the life of the children in the compound, they'd have surrendered and let the courts sort it out. They thought the apocalypse was coming and acted in a way that ensured it did.

Democrats: what they said

:rofl:

i love when people cheer for the ones wearing their team colors

Nah, I think that the Democrats deserved to get tossed during the old Republican Revolution. The way they've acted since 2006 probably ought to ensure they leave too.

The current crop of Democrats haven't quite risen to the K Street level of corruption yet, but that has more to due with a lack of competence than a lack of desire.

I'm very much in favor of a GOP win in 2010 and very much in favor of a third party as a response to the sheer level of corruption we've seen.

Forum List

Back