Did Someone Say Witch Hunt?...

Delay,Lott,Gonzales,Libby,and others were victims of ruthless & relentless Democrat Witch Hunts. So I demand a pound of flesh. This can't happen without many Republican victories though. So we'll see after November if the Republicans have regained enough power to begin conducting Witch Hunts. In my opinion the Democrats have to pay. So let the Witch Hunts begin! :)

Parroting the same unsupported and some disproven claims over and over again only serves to make you look like a dishonest hack who has nothing to offer but spin and propaganda. GJ.

Your own argument that the republicans need the votes in order to investigate shoots down your delay argument because you claim the "witch hunt" on him began SIX years ago and yet republicans were in charge of congress at that time. so the republicans started the "witch hunt" of delay so go get your pound of flesh from the republicans. LOL

Are you actually trying to change the subject by whining about and for tripp who was bought and paid for by the right?? Christ they even tried to give her a radio talk show for doing what she did. LOL
I'm changing no subject.

Subornation of perjury was one count in the impeachment, notwithstanding your kook conspiracy theory about Tripp being a republican plant.

I never said she was a "republican plant" but thanks for exposing your own dishonesty as you try to put words into my mouth. How typical.
She was given a radio program by rightwingers AFTER doing what she did that pretty much spells it out for anyone who cares to be honest enough to admit it. Now, how about you get back on topic and stop trying to avoid facts that you can't spin? LOL

If you do not get it I cannot explain it to you.
Humor me....I left my super-secret lefty bedwetter decoder ring back in Wisconsin.
Now you didn't take the John Birch Society All expense paid Tailgunner Joe vacation package did you??? Thanks for boosting my hometown's economy.

Oh yeah I had forgotten about that false claim by oddball since he failed to respond to my previous posts that countered his spin. Thanks for reminding me. LOL

Janet reno did NOT appoint starr and three judge panel that was appointed by the chief justice of the SCOTUS appointed starr and they are the ones that decided and controlled the scope of his investigation.

So all of your comments in attempt to blame reno and say that he was under her direct conotrol are WRONG.

Last edited:
Humor me....I left my super-secret lefty bedwetter decoder ring back in Wisconsin.
Now you didn't take the John Birch Society All expense paid Tailgunner Joe vacation package did you??? Thanks for boosting my hometown's economy.

Oh yeah i had forgotten about that false claim by oddball since he failed to response to my previous post that countered his spin

Janet reno did NOT appoint starr and three judge panel that was appointed by the chief justice of the SCOTUS appointed starr and they are the ones that decided and controlled the scope of his investigation.

So all of you comments in attempt to blame reno are WRONG.
Who pulled Starr off the Whitewater investigation, to press him into the Lewinsky matter, against his wishes?

C'mon....You can tell us.

Are you actually trying to change the subject by whining about and for tripp who was bought and paid for by the right?? Christ they even tried to give her a radio talk show for doing what she did. LOL
I'm changing no subject.

Subornation of perjury was one count in the impeachment, notwithstanding your kook conspiracy theory about Tripp being a republican plant.

I never said she was a "republican plant" but thanks for exposing your own dishonesty as you try to put words into my mouth. How typical.
She was given a radio program by rightwingers AFTER doing what she did that pretty much spells it out for anyone who cares to be honest enough to admit it. Now, how about you get back on topic and stop trying to avoid facts that you can't spin? LOL
So, you didn't say she was necessarily a "plant", per se ( I even admit it), yet you still cling to the kooky conspiratorial notion that she was somehow a republican operative.

Different semantics, same paranoia.

Oh yeah i had forgotten about that false claim by oddball since he failed to response to my previous post that countered his spin

So all of you comments in attempt to blame reno are WRONG.
Who pulled Starr off the Whitewater investigation, to press him into the Lewinsky matter, against his wishes?

C'mon....You can tell us.

UH it's your argument how about you name them and then prove it?? Still doesn't change the FACT that your claims such as starr was appointed by reno are FALSE. LOL

However, nice attempt to deflect and flip it back on me as you ask me to make your arguments for you since you obviously can't make them yourself. LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g&feature=related]YouTube - She's a witch![/ame]

Now that's a witch hunt.

I'm changing no subject.

So, you didn't say she was necessarily a "plant", per se ( I even admit it), yet you still cling to the kooky conspiratorial notion that she was somehow a republican operative.

Different semantics, same paranoia.

Says the hack who tried to put words into my mouth and continues to do so. LOL

Are you denying that a woman who had ZERO experience in radio was given a radio program by rightwingers AFTER she had done what she did?? Definitely seems quid pro quo to me. Granted this is my opinion and I admittedly can't prove that they had any prearranged agreement but if it walks and quacks like a duck. BTW what did starr say about tripp in his investigation?? Was she credible or NOT??

Oh and keep changing the subject it won't change anything but makes you look desperate to avoid talking about the hypocrisy of the right where perjury, libby and clinton are concerned. LOL

What does people putting her into a radio job that was over her head have to do with anything?
Your paranoid opinion that it was quid pro quo is irrelevant.

The only hypocrisy here is excusing the process crime for one guy and not for two others...I'm not the one doing that here, Skippy.

You do it all the time, skippy. Glad to see you back in action to watch your butt get kicked regularly.

Oh, by the by, ask good old Christian Tom what he had his girl friend do many, many years ago. He is a cold-blooded bastard, and I have no trouble with the Hammer getting hammered.

if that isnt claiming she was a PLANT
what the FUCK is it????

god damn you just lie all the fucking time'

You do it all the time, skippy. Glad to see you back in action to watch your butt get kicked regularly.

Oh, by the by, ask good old Christian Tom what he had his girl friend do many, many years ago. He is a cold-blooded bastard, and I have no trouble with the Hammer getting hammered.
you mean YOU getting it kicked you lying disgusting piece of SHIT

what the FUCK is it????

You'll never get an honest debate out of DrSmith. He just isn't capable of it. He'll accuse you of what he is doing and then distort what you wrote to make some other point.
Some people just aren't worth it and belong on permanent iggy.

All that GOP conniving to destroy Clinton and he came out of it smelling like a rose.

"Clinton left office with the highest end-of-office approval rating of any U.S. president since World War II.[14]"
Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Harry Truman had one of the lowest approval ratings when he left office. SO what?
Clinton was a liar and scam artist from the word go. He remains the only president in the 20th century impeached. His administration reads like a mafia story, with witnesses disappearing, fleeing the country, or suddenly unable to remember their names, much less anything else. People lied to their private diaries under Clinton.
The only thing that makes Clinton well remembered are GOP initiatives that he passed under a GOP Congress, which took office in part because of gross mis-steps by him and his party.

Clinton kicked the unholy crap out of the right wing of the party, and nothing RabidRabbit says can change that.

What does people putting her into a radio job that was over her head have to do with anything?
Your paranoid opinion that it was quid pro quo is irrelevant.

The only hypocrisy here is excusing the process crime for one guy and not for two others...I'm not the one doing that here, Skippy.

uh are you really this slow?? Giving her a job she is NOT qualified for after she did what she did which favored the right politically seems pretty obvious as a quid pro quo to me. She helped the right and gave them what they wanted and they gave her a job she wasn't capable of doing in return. Why else would the right wing talk radio giver her such a job if not as payment for services rendered. Seems like logical thinking to me. BTW your OPINION that my opinion is irrelevent is irrelevant. LOL

And on your second point you are correct. Excusing one process crime while not the other is hypocritical which is why I have been calling out the right for hypocritically making excuses for libby over his perjury convictions after the right made such a huge deal over their false allegation against clinton concerning perjury and tried to claim it was a high crime. So thanks for agreeing with me that the right was and is being hypocritical. Gj, Skippy. LOL

what the FUCK is it????

IMO, which is what i presented, her services were paid for after the fact where as a plant would be someone who was sent in ahead of time to do a job. I don't believe that she was sent in ahead of time as a "plant" and never said anything of the kind.

please learn to read.

Forum List

Back