Did Someone Say Witch Hunt?...

F*ck Bill Clinton and Janet Reno. They got away with mass murder. Yea those poor people set themselves on fire. What a despicable lie. Their tanks inserting toxic & flammable flash explosives set that building on fire and they know it. Waco really is probably the most extensive and appalling Government cover-up in our nation's history. It really is so sad.

The siege, with its invasion by ATF, happened 19 April. Reno was confirmed the previous month. Of course she ordered it. No one says differently.
The FBI suggested that the Davidians might commit mass suicide, as had happened at Jonestown where 918 people killed themselves at their leader's behest, although Koresh had repeatedly denied any plans for this when confronted by negotiators during the standoff, and people escaping the compound hadn't seen any such preparation.[48] Newly appointed U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno approved recommendations by the FBI to mount an assault after being told that conditions were deteriorating and that children were being abused inside the compound.[41] (Over the next several months, Janet Reno's reason for approving the final tank-and-gas attack varied from her initial claim that the FBI had told her that Koresh was sexually abusing children and beating babies (the FBI later denied evidence of child abuse during the standoff) to her claim that Linda Thompson and her one-woman "Unorganized Militia of the United States" was on their (her) way to Waco to aid or attack Koresh.[49])

"doctor," heal thyself.

Please list the Dems "smeared" by "the right". You'll also have to define who "the right" are. All the people I mentioned were subjects of witch hunts and/or defamation by mainstream Democratic politicians and news commentators.
No, Libby was never convicted of any crime he had been accused of originally. The "crime" resulted from mis-statements during the course of the witch hunt.
Clinton was not "falsely accused." He was justly accused. He was disbarred as a result.

Oh so you provide ZERO specifcs and then demand them from me?? How typical. You providing a list of names with no supporting evidence is nothing more than your usual spin. So, you first hack and you saying it doesn;t make it so. However, I saw this coming and knew you would pull this shit just like I know that you will turn tail and run from the facts like you usually do.

Libby was convicted of perjury, obstruction of jusitce and making false statements under oath. he is still a criminal despite your spin and lies as you attempt to claim he is not.

clinton was NOT convicted of PERJURY so to accuse him of such is to falsely accuse him. He was disbarred for making false statements under oath which is not perjury. If you are going to continue to talk about it, don't you think it's time that you learned the difference??

oh and the sad thing is that the hack, LibocalypseNow, who thanked you had previously said clinton was never punished.

So thanks for proving LibocalypseNow to be a lying sack of shite just like you. LOL

Dodging again? When called on to provide specifics you attack me for not providing them, despite never having been asked.
Go ahead and mouth general Democrat talking points. You have zero credibility.
Clinton was not tried mainly because he was a sitting president, and therefore immune from prosecution. That hardly means he wasn't guilty or suffered penalty:
In April 1999, about two months after being acquitted by the Senate, Clinton was cited by Federal District Judge Susan Webber Wright for civil contempt of court for his "willful failure" to obey her repeated orders to testify truthfully in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit. For this citation, Clinton was assessed a $90,000 fine, and the matter was referred to the Arkansas Supreme Court to see if disciplinary action would be appropriate.[22]

Regarding Clinton's January 17, 1998, deposition where he was placed under oath, the judge wrote:

"Simply put, the president's deposition testimony regarding whether he had ever been alone with Ms. (Monica) Lewinsky was intentionally false, and his statements regarding whether he had ever engaged in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky likewise were intentionally false...." [22]

In January 2001, on the day before leaving office, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license as part of an agreement with the independent counsel[clarification needed] to end the investigation. Based on this suspension, Clinton was automatically suspended from the United States Supreme Court bar, from which he then chose to resign.[23]
But all of that is irrelevant to your alleged point that Dems have been smeared by "the right."
Please substantiate that statement or STFU.

LOL You are the one dodging. I still don't see anything of substance behind your list of names. So why the hypocrisy?? You demand specifics from me when you provide NONE. So how about you apply your own standard to yourself and provide the very kind of specifics that you asked of me after I responded to your unsubstantiated spin?? So you first. LOL

Clinton was not tried mainly because he was a sitting president, and therefore immune from prosecution. That hardly means he wasn't guilty or suffered penalty:

What the hell are you whining about now? It seems to me that you are admitting that clinton was never found guilty of perjury. Thanks for conceding the point.

Furthermore, where in anything you cited does it say that clinton was guilty of PERJURY?? Oh you mean it doesn't say that. Thanks for the spin hack but you lose AGAIN. LOL

According to the legal definition in order for it to be considered perjury the lie under oath has to pertain to the case being tried and clinton's lie about his affair with lewinsky had NO bearing on whether he harassed jones or not. Therefore, he was not guilty of perjury but instead the lesser offense of "making false statements under oath." So once again, don't you think it's time that you learned the difference??

Oh and I see you cut and ran from your spin about libby LOL imagine that, as usual you cut and run from spin you know is a lost cause.

BTW are you quoting from wikipedia, a source that you usually tear down and reject as being untrustworthy?? LOL

Clinton wasn't convicted because he couldn't be tried, since he was the president. But he was obviously guilty.
Libby was never convicted of anything other than what occurred during the course of the investigation, not for anything before it.
Reno ordered the invasion at Waco.
You throw out charges like Dems are smeared by "the right" and then refuse to defend them when called on it.

You are a hopeless fucking mess of twaddle, unable to do anything but spin, deflect, and raise irrelevant issues.

Tom Delay was just cleared of all charges after a brutal six year long Democrat A*shole Witch Hunt that ultimately led to him being forced out of Congress. I saw some Democrats on this board whining about possible Witch Hunts coming if the Republicans regain some power. Well all i can say to that is...Uh yea duh!!! All that time & money spent on destroying Tom Delay yet no charges? All that time & money spent on a stupid perjury conviction of Scooter Libby? Yea you Democrats know a lot about unjust Witch Hunts. Tom Delay and his family were viciously smeared by you guys and the man's career was destroyed. Personally i'm looking forward to some Witch Hunts that will destroy some Democrats. No one deserves it more. So buck up Democrats and quit your b*tchin about Witch Hunts. What goes around,comes around. Looks like it will be coming back around real soon.

What a moronic dipshit you are.

A Texas indictment that is separate from the Abramoff investigation and forced DeLay to resigned his position as majority leader in 2005 is still pending.

Get it dipship? It's not the Democrats. It's the fucking TEXANS.

In September 2005, a Texas grand jury indicted DeLay on charges of violating campaign finance laws that ban corporate contributions to state political campaigns, as well as conspiracy.

You are such a fucking steaming piece of turd. No, I take that back. Comparing you to a turd is insulting to turds everywhere. And the same goes for all you lemmings that agreed with him. What is wrong with you people?

Tom DeLay cleared in federal probe, but Texas charges loom - CSMonitor.com

Nice try. Janet Reno did order the attack at Waco which resulted in the needless slaughter of all those innocent women & children. You better re-check your talking-points. Reno didn't even receive a slap on the wrist for that slaughter. Yet Alberto Gonzalez just had to go according to the Democrats.

I stated the facts so it's funny you ignored the FACT that ruby ridge happened on HW's watch and willow lied and tried to blame janet reno for it.

Let's check the timeline.

The events at ruby ridge transpired on 21 AUG 1992 to 26 AUG 1992 and clinton wasn't even elected president until NOV 1992. So how was reno behind that??
Then waco began on 28 FEB 1993 about a month after clinton took office and reno wasn't confirmed until 11 MAR 1993. The investigation, planning and siege began before reno was even confirmed so why lay all of the blame at her feet?
What I find most disturbing about this is that the right is so desperate to smear the left that they refuse to lay blame on the real criminals here. The atf showed up to serve a search warrant and were gunned down and you hypocritical right wing hacks refuse to blame the bad guys as you try to forget or ignore that officers were gunned down in the line of duty.

Are you f*cking serious? Janet Reno did order the attack which killed all those kids. Stop being so f*cking delusional. She killed those innocent women & children for no reason. She was never held accountable. But oh my,that Alberto Gonzales guy was soo bad. What a joke.

Are you ever going to actually address the facts that I presented or are you really that scared of the truth??

What you had were a bunch of CRIMINALS who thought they were above the law and killed officers in the line of duty. The children that you are so upset over only died because a bunch of criminals didn't want to go to jail for breaking the law so they fought those representing the law and MURDERED them. Yet you refuse to see it that way becuase that runs counter to your desperate need to smear and blame the democrats for anything and everything.

Why is it that in the instance of immigration you hypocrites whine and complaing that "they are breaking the law" and in this instance you refuse to hold the davidians to the same standard?

Is how the siege ended tragic?? YES. However, that really is no excuse for how you CHOOSE to blame law enforcement in this instance and make lame excuses for the criminals??

I stated the facts so it's funny you ignored the FACT that ruby ridge happened on HW's watch and willow lied and tried to blame janet reno for it.

Let's check the timeline.

The events at ruby ridge transpired on 21 AUG 1992 to 26 AUG 1992 and clinton wasn't even elected president until NOV 1992. So how was reno behind that??
Then waco began on 28 FEB 1993 about a month after clinton took office and reno wasn't confirmed until 11 MAR 1993. The investigation, planning and siege began before reno was even confirmed so why lay all of the blame at her feet?
What I find most disturbing about this is that the right is so desperate to smear the left that they refuse to lay blame on the real criminals here. The atf showed up to serve a search warrant and were gunned down and you hypocritical right wing hacks refuse to blame the bad guys as you try to forget or ignore that officers were gunned down in the line of duty.

Are you f*cking serious? Janet Reno did order the attack which killed all those kids. Stop being so f*cking delusional. She killed those innocent women & children for no reason. She was never held accountable. But oh my,that Alberto Gonzales guy was soo bad. What a joke.

Are you ever going to actually address the facts that I presented or are you really that scared of the truth??

What you had were a bunch of CRIMINALS who thought they were above the law and killed officers in the line of duty. The children that you are so upset over only died because a bunch of criminals didn't want to go to jail for breaking the law so they fought those representing the law and MURDERED them. Yet you refuse to see it that way becuase that runs counter to your desperate need to smear and blame the democrats for anything and everything.

Why is it that in the instance of immigration you hypocrites whine and complaing that "they are breaking the law" and in this instance you refuse to hold the davidians to the same standard?

Is how the siege ended tragic?? YES. However, that really is no excuse for how you CHOOSE to blame law enforcement in this instance and make lame excuses for the criminals??

Naw that's just your own warped take. I'm saying they lied. Reno did order the brutal attack which resulted in the needless slaughter of all those innocent women & children. They later lied and said that those poor people started the fires themselves and killed themselves. In reality it was their tanks slamming holes into the building and inserting toxic & flammable flash explosives that started the fire. Waco really is probably the most extensive and appalling Government cover-up in our nation's history. Reno was never held accountable. Yet you Democrat loons just had to Witch Hunt that Alberto Gonzales guy out of there. If any AG in U.S. history deserved to be Witch Hunted out,it was Janet Reno.

Clinton wasn't convicted because he couldn't be tried, since he was the president. But he was obviously guilty.
Libby was never convicted of anything other than what occurred during the course of the investigation, not for anything before it.
You throw out charges like Dems are smeared by "the right" and then refuse to defend them when called on it.

You are a hopeless fucking mess of twaddle, unable to do anything but spin, deflect, and raise irrelevant issues.

Nice spin but the FACT remains that in oprder for it to be considered perjury the lie under oath is required to be pertinent to the case being tried and as we have already been over, clintons lie about his relationship with lewinsky had no bearing on whether he harrassed jones or not. You can continue to ignore this FACT but it won't make it go away.

Libby was convicted and was sentenced and had that sentence commuted. IF it is as you claim and he was never convicted then why did his sentence have to be commuted?? If he was never convicted then there would be no sentence to commute. Your spin is countered by the FACTS.

I never said reno didn't order the invasion I merely said it is wrong to lay it all on her feet considering the fact that the siege starte before she was confirmed. Or did you miss that FACT in your zeal to attack me since I have countered your dishonest spin at every turn??

You throw out charges like Dems smeared the people in your list and then refuse to defend them when called on it.

Wow see how easilly that applies to you and your spin?? So where is your proof hack?? LOL

Naw that's just your own warped take. I'm saying they lied. Reno did order the brutal attack which resulted in the needless slaughter of all those innocent women & children. They later lied and said that those poor people started the fires themselves and killed themselves. In reality it was their tanks slamming holes into the building and inserting toxic & flammable flash explosives that started the fire. Waco really is probably the most extensive and appalling Government cover-up in our nation's history. Reno was never held accountable. Yet you Democrat loons just had to Witch Hunt that Alberto Gonzales guy out of there. If any AG in U.S. history deserved to be Witch Hunted out,it was Janet Reno.

Oh and No I presented the FACTS. So are you saying that IF the davidians had cooporated with the search warrant and NOT murdered officers in the line of duty that the children would still have been "murdered"????????
See this is a perfect example of how YOU present a "warped take" and expose your own hypocrisy to spin this to try and smear the left as you defend a bunch of criminals that MURDERED law enforcement personnel who were in the line of duty and just trying to do their job.

So got a link to any official report that shows how the fires were started to support your spin?? Or do you just CHOOSE to believe it is as you say BECAUSE you claim it was a cover up and based on that claim there is no evidence to support your spin?? LOL

Oh and No I presented the FACTS. So are you saying that IF the davidians had cooporated with the search warrant and NOT murdered officers in the line of duty that the children would still have been "murdered"????????
See this is a perfect example of how YOU present a "warped take" and expose your own hypocrisy to spin this to try and smear the left as you defend a bunch of criminals that MURDERED law enforcement personnel who were in the line of duty and just trying to do their job.

So got a link to any official report that shows how the fires were started to support your spin?? Or do you just CHOOSE to believe it is as you say BECAUSE you claim it was a cover up and based on that claim there is no evidence to support your spin?? LOL

Waco was a cover-up. Those poor people did not set themselves on fire. That is a despicable Clinton/Reno lie. Their tanks set the fire which killed all those kids and they know it. Reno is a murderous miscreant in my opinion. I'll take Alberto Gonzales over that pig anytime. The Democrats Witch Hunted the wrong AG out of there in my opinion.

Last edited:
Considering that the Democrats didn't get control of Congress until 2007, how the fuck could a Democratic witch hunt have taken place from 2001-2006?

Try again you idiots.

A Texas indictment that is separate from the Abramoff investigation and forced DeLay to resigned his position as majority leader in 2005 is still pending.

In September 2005, a Texas grand jury indicted DeLay on charges of violating campaign finance laws that ban corporate contributions to state political campaigns, as well as conspiracy.

What is wrong with you people?

Tom DeLay cleared in federal probe, but Texas charges loom - CSMonitor.com

And you guys still have the nerve to go on about the Democrats.

Oh, that's right. It must be the TEXAS Democrats because there's so fucking many.

Nice spin but the FACT remains that in oprder for it to be considered perjury the lie under oath is required to be pertinent to the case being tried and as we have already been over, clintons lie about his relationship with lewinsky had no bearing on whether he harrassed jones or not. You can continue to ignore this FACT but it won't make it go away.

Libby was convicted and was sentenced and had that sentence commuted. IF it is as you claim and he was never convicted then why did his sentence have to be commuted?? If he was never convicted then there would be no sentence to commute. Your spin is countered by the FACTS.

I never said reno didn't order the invasion I merely said it is wrong to lay it all on her feet considering the fact that the siege starte before she was confirmed. Or did you miss that FACT in your zeal to attack me since I have countered your dishonest spin at every turn??

You throw out charges like Dems smeared the people in your list and then refuse to defend them when called on it.

Wow see how easilly that applies to you and your spin?? So where is your proof hack?? LOL

You lie again. Maybe you're not even aware of it.
I never claimed Libby wasn't convicted. I was very clear he was not convicted of anything that happened before the investigation, only pursuant to it.
You very clearly implied that Reno could not have ordered the attack on Waco since she hadn't been confirmed until the previous month. But she was and she did. That is clear. It was her call and she made it.
I am still waiting for proof of your charge that "the right" smeared any Democrats. Any at all.

The smearing of Tom Delay was the worst hateful smearing of a politician i have ever seen in politics. The Democrats were absolutely vicious. They deserve to be punished for such hate. They destroyed the man and his family both politically and personally. They should be ashamed of themselves. Six Years?? Yikes!

The list of people smeared by Democrats would rival the membership list of this board. How about Monica Lewinsky? Paula Jones? Scooter Libby (not convicted of any actual wrong-doing), Karl Rove, Robert Bork,Ray Donovan ("where do I go to get my reputation back"), George W Bush (remember Dan Rather's made up letter?), etc etc etc ad nauseam.
Dems invented the "politics of personal destruction." It is all they have left.

Bingo! I demand a pound of flesh. Go get em Republicans!

Ok, Shylock.

Waco was a cover-up. Those poor people did not set themselves on fire. That is a despicable Clinton/Reno lie. Their tanks set the fire which killed all those kids and they know it. Reno is a murderous miscreant in my opinion. I'll take Alberto Gonzales over that pig anytime. The Democrats Witch Hunted the wrong AG out of there in my opinion.

Ok, Tim.

Are you defending David Koresh? What a slimeball. You've finally gone 360 degrees from insane to crazy and back to insane.

David Koresh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In March 1986, Koresh first slept with Karen Doyle, aged 14. He claimed her as his second wife. In August 1986, Koresh began secretly sleeping with Michele Jones, his wife's younger 12-year-old sister. In September 1986 Koresh began to preach that he was entitled to 140 wives,

Last edited by a moderator:

Are you defending David Koresh? What a slimeball. You've finally gone 360 degrees from insane to crazy and back to insane.

David Koresh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In March 1986, Koresh first slept with Karen Doyle, aged 14. He claimed her as his second wife. In August 1986, Koresh began secretly sleeping with Michele Jones, his wife's younger 12-year-old sister. In September 1986 Koresh began to preach that he was entitled to 140 wives,

So he deserved to get shot up and burned to death??:cuckoo:
That's crazy, even for you, RDean.

Man i'm still p*ssed about how they Witch Hunted Alberto Gonzales out of there. It's gonna be awhile before i'm over that Dem Witch Hunt.

You may be "pissed" but the commission did not entirely exonerate Gonzales. They found that the DoJ was inappropriately politicized and despite your partisan preferences - that is not a good thing.

Forum List

Back