Did Rick Scott just send a RACIST dogwhistle to our? ‘Ragtime liberals are stealing our election.'

I keep forgetting...this is Florida.

The same state that gave us Debbie Wasserman Shultz. You know that DNC chair that screwed Bernie Sanders.

What a history.

Everything is a racial reference. That's how liberals think they will shut the opposition up.

Democrats absolutely intend to steal elections all across the country.

If it acts like a racist, talks like a racist and votes like a racist, it's a racist!
Waaaayyyyyyccissss. Everything is wayciss! It is good to be a racist because what isn't racist is democrat and that's satan fucking evil.

I don't think "ragtime" is racial. "Ragtime" is just something an old dude would say. :lol:

"Ragtime"?

First time I've ever heard "ragtime" applied to politics but it's as interesting an expression as "monkey up".

"Ragtime" comes from the concept of "ragged time", referring to the syncopation inherent in the sensibilities of African musical rhythms. "Ragtime" piano, blues, jazz, evolving at the turn of the 19th>20th century very commonly moved an accent to an off-beat, in contrast with European music which (up to then) never deviated from the on-beat.

So yes it's definitely an African reference.
Exactly.

They know what they're doing.

When they aren't using bullhorns, like the Trumpenfuhrer, they're using dog-whistles.

They aren't fooling anyone.

And when you guys aren't shoving buttplugs up your asses...you are using election ballots.

Which is more bullshit.

Here we have the left attacking "white women" because 59% of white women voted for Cruz.

And the OP is putting out a brainfart about Rick Scott.

The left is loaded with hypocrites.

I keep forgetting...this is Florida.

The same state that gave us Debbie Wasserman Shultz. You know that DNC chair that screwed Bernie Sanders.

What a history.

The immaculate drug conception Federal Lynching churchstate of hate lynching enforcement that baptizes eyes by urination & dictates one stole a vote after 9/11, exhibiting that "man is God" Islam Christiananality pedophilia mentality business acumen of some patriot act second coming megalomaniacal national religion; where wouldn't even consider voting for such suicidal homicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming of an Islamidiotocracy just as 30 years earlier when West Nazi Germany Virginia's KKK churchstate lynching enforcement making a joke out of born in Washington, D.C., can't be a citizen of the USA due to having that first absentee voting ballot stolen & then the next as if one would vote for thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists in one nation under God with equal justice under law.

I don't think "ragtime" is racial. "Ragtime" is just something an old dude would say. :lol:

"Ragtime"?

First time I've ever heard "ragtime" applied to politics but it's as interesting an expression as "monkey up".

"Ragtime" comes from the concept of "ragged time", referring to the syncopation inherent in the sensibilities of African musical rhythms. "Ragtime" piano, blues, jazz, evolving at the turn of the 19th>20th century very commonly moved an accent to an off-beat, in contrast with European music which (up to then) never deviated from the on-beat.

Yep!! I'll even give him the benefit of the doubt, he meant, "ragtag". That is still INSULTING but NOT racial. I just go to race now, BECAUSE THEY DO!

So you think it's just a malaprop, where he meant "ragtag" and it came out "ragtime"?

It seems plausible on the surface although "ragtag" would mean "cheap, unprofessional, hastily thrown together". That would imply not being efficient at what they're doing, which in this case is supposed to be "fraud". It would be a dismissive implying their efforts were not worth the trouble he's going to.

I haven't heard him offer an explanation yet.

Of course, to continue this line of thought, we might presume Ron DeSantis meant to say "we can't muck this up". Perhaps Dan Quayle (Mr. Potatoe Head) is writing scripts for these guys. :dunno: Or, perhaps they're both Freudian slips.

Last edited:
Looks like Leftist dirtbags with no moral compass or respect for the constitution or democracy are monkeying up the midterm elections.

Anytime there's a close election, Dimocrats always find new votes. They should just cut to the chase and bring in some Chicago Dimocrats to show them how it's done.
There has yet to be an election that Democrats haven't committed election fraud.

"Ragtime"?

Yep!! I'll even give him the benefit of the doubt, he meant, "ragtag". That is still INSULTING but NOT racial. I just go to race now, BECAUSE THEY DO!

So you think it's just a malaprop, where he meant "ragtag" and it came out "ragtime"?

It seems plausible on the surface although "ragtag" would mean "cheap, unprofessional, hastily thrown together". That would imply not being efficient at what they're doing, which in this case is supposed to be "fraud". It would be a dismissive implying their efforts were not worth the trouble he's going to.

You hear ragtime as a racist dog whistle.

You know who hears racist dog whistles?

What the hell does this mean?

Rick Scott launches voter fraud lawsuit based on conspiracy claim that ‘ragtime liberals’ are stealing Florida Senate election

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
08 NOV 2018 AT 20:51 ET
ricky-800x430.jpg

Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R). Image via screengrab.

Florida governor Rick Scott is launching a lawsuit based on the claim first floated by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) that Democrats are trying to “steal” the state’s election.

“No ragtime group of liberal activists or lawyers from DC will be allowed to steal this election from the voters in this great state,” Scott said in a press conference where he announced his voter fraud lawsuit against Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes for the county’s slow-going absentee ballot counting.

00:04 / 01:48
“Every Floridian should be concerned there may be rampant fraud happening in Palm Beach and Broward counties,” the governor and Senate candidate said.

Rick Scott launches voter fraud lawsuit based on conspiracy claim that 'ragtime liberals' are stealing Florida Senate election
Could it be that once again, the Left is refusing to accept the results of an election, and trying to commit fraud in order to steal it?! Gee, how fucking unusual!

That's it exactly. The vast leftwing conspiracy plotting to obscure traditional "downbeat" values through insidious Democratic Syncopationism. Damn rhythmic anarchists. Everybody knows syncopation tilts heavily Democratic.

All part of the struggle to wipe out the white race starting with their music.

"Ragtime"?

No idea. I only know you seem to be obsessed with it. Maybe you should adopt a dog.

Rick Scott launches voter fraud lawsuit based on conspiracy claim that ‘ragtime liberals’ are stealing Florida Senate election

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
ricky-800x430.jpg

Florida governor Rick Scott is launching a lawsuit based on the claim first floated by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) that Democrats are trying to “steal” the state’s election.

“No ragtime group of liberal activists or lawyers from DC will be allowed to steal this election from the voters in this great state,” Scott said in a press conference where he announced his voter fraud lawsuit against Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes for the county’s slow-going absentee ballot counting.

“Every Floridian should be concerned there may be rampant fraud happening in Palm Beach and Broward counties,” the governor and Senate candidate said.

Rick Scott launches voter fraud lawsuit based on conspiracy claim that 'ragtime liberals' are stealing Florida Senate election
Could it be that once again, the Left is refusing to accept the results of an election, and trying to commit fraud in order to steal it?! Gee, how fucking unusual!

That's it exactly. The vast leftwing conspiracy plotting to obscure traditional "downbeat" values through insidious Democratic Syncopationism. Damn rhythmic anarchists. Everybody knows syncopation tilts heavily Democratic.

Don't ACORN around with me. They conspired in 2016, and every single election before.

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
ricky-800x430.jpg

Don't ACORN around with me. They conspired in 2016, and every single election before.

Really, 2016? Was that when 'three million illegals' stuffed the ballot boxes with votes for Scott Joplin, a known PPWB composer?

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
ricky-800x430.jpg

Even a few before 2016 as could this be standard reply in the Islamidiotocracy celebrating every form of tyranny over the mind of man when it comes to fixing elections of lynching enforcement dictating one stole it's vote, as if Fourth Reich immaculate drug conception is a Baker Act; when if one doesn't vote since there is no equal justice under law in one nation under God of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists, what rationale would there be in stealing a vote for those Islam Christiananality pedophilia business mentality patriot act of protect & serve Arab terrorists which threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount before 9/11 super egos ?

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
ricky-800x430.jpg

Even a few before 2016 as could this be standard reply in the Islamidiotocracy celebrating every form of tyranny over the mind of man when it comes to fixing elections of lynching enforcement dictating one stole it's vote, as if Fourth Reich immaculate drug conception is a Baker Act; when if one doesn't vote since there is no equal justice under law in one nation under God of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists, what rationale would there be in stealing a vote for those Islam Christiananality pedophilia business mentality patriot act of protect & serve Arab terrorists which threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount before 9/11 super egos ?
What the fuck did you just say?! More importantly, what the fuck are you are?!

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
ricky-800x430.jpg

Really, 2016? Was that when 'three million illegals' stuffed the ballot boxes with votes for Scott Joplin, a known PPWB composer?
The Dems simply cannot participate in a free and fair election. That is a fact. They are dishonorable, dishonest, unethical, immoral scum. Obviously they feel that if they don't cheat feel that if they will lose.

"Ragtime"?

No idea. I only know you seem to be obsessed with it. Maybe you should adopt a dog.
It's the thread topic.

The answer you have no idea about is racists.

Forum List

Back