Crooked Republicans trying to suppress votes..not all votes count

All you need to know is that Scott is suing BEFORE all votes are counted. His motivations are clear. Voter suppression and spreading fear.
well when you go find boxes of ballots in storage areas, you've got to ask yourself how the FUCK do they keep getting in there?

put ballots in 1 spot and 1 spot only. leave them there and keep them secure. finding ballots in the trunk, storage closets and the like is simply too "convenient" cause i'd bet if they WON, that box would never be found.

Are you trying to imply that there's something wrong with keeping a few spare votes around in case of an emergency?
not at all. we need to keep pre-filled out provisional ballots next to brooms n toilet paper.

it's american and all.

what exactly are they claiming or have evidence of happening, this County is doing? Can someone explain this or provide a link of what this evidence is....?

That the fact that the vote tally keeps increasing is suspicious, in other words Scott is insinuating that the Elections Supervisors are illegally adding votes.
is there a way he can PROVE that.... that these votes added are not real people that did vote, but were not counted? If they are real citizens, and their votes were not counted yet, then they should and must, be counted.

If they are not and are ballots someone made up and fabricated, then they should not!!! and the Perps should be prosecuted.

what exactly are they claiming or have evidence of happening, this County is doing? Can someone explain this or provide a link of what this evidence is....?

That the fact that the vote tally keeps increasing is suspicious, in other words Scott is insinuating that the Elections Supervisors are illegally adding votes.
is there a way he can PROVE that.... that these votes added are not real people that did vote, but were not counted? If they are real citizens, and their votes were not counted yet, then they should and must, be counted.

If they are not and are ballots someone made up and fabricated, then they should not!!! and the Perps should be prosecuted.
this help?

Woman in Minnesota Receives Broward County Ballot in the Mail

the real issue is - stop putting ballots in random closets people. this would invalidate them cause while i can't prove they're not valid, i sure can't prove they are either. that's a catch 22 at best you simply can't ignore and be neutral.

make it a law that you cannot move ballots out of safe rooms. number the damn boxes. shit i can't move to a new home w/o movers numbering the boxes to make sure i get them all.

you know - 1 of 100, 2 of 200, 3 of 100...

and if it happened once, maybe twice? but this is routine anymore. highly suspicious and needs to be stopped. i don't care WHO it benefits.

All you need to know is that Scott is suing BEFORE all votes are counted. His motivations are clear. Voter suppression and spreading fear.
well when you go find boxes of ballots in storage areas, you've got to ask yourself how the FUCK do they keep getting in there?

put ballots in 1 spot and 1 spot only. leave them there and keep them secure. finding ballots in the trunk, storage closets and the like is simply too "convenient" cause i'd bet if they WON, that box would never be found.

Are you trying to imply that there's something wrong with keeping a few spare votes around in case of an emergency?
not at all. we need to keep pre-filled out provisional ballots next to brooms n toilet paper.

it's american and all.

Exactly, you need to be prepared in case you run short of votes, after all they have hurricanes and frequent close elections in Florida. :dunno:

is there a way he can PROVE that....
Define "PROVE"

In the world of American Politics; He who spins the best legal eagle bullshit wins, "proof" has nothing to do with it.

If they are real citizens, and their votes were not counted yet, then they should and must, be counted.
You're barking up the wrong tree Sister, I believe that we need to have far less sheeple voting not more.

this help?

the real issue is - stop putting ballots in random closets people. this would invalidate them cause while i can't prove they're not valid, i sure can't prove they are either. that's a catch 22 at best you simply can't ignore and be neutral.

make it a law that you cannot move ballots out of safe rooms. number the damn boxes. shit i can't move to a new home w/o movers numbering the boxes to make sure i get them all.

and if it happened once, maybe twice? but this is routine anymore. highly suspicious and needs to be stopped. i don't care WHO it benefits.
Was it forwarded through the US Mail from her Florida address, and through the forwarding change of address card she placed with the post office? Or was it mailed directly to her in Minnesota?

Did this woman, take herself OFF the voter rolls when she moved and someone illegally put her back on the voter rolls?

Over 70% of our voters vote by mail.
That is a HUGE problem.

Is it time to kill the mail-in ballot?
No, that's the opposite of a problem. The whole country should follow the lead of states like Washington, Colorado, Oregon and some California counties that have adopted the Voter's Choice Act. All Vote by Mail is the way to go.

So much easier to cheat that way.

Voting should be a one day thing only. If you can't make time to vote, you don't deserve to vote.

Absentee ballots should be for valid reasons, travel, illness, infirmity.

this help?

Was it forwarded through the US Mail from her Florida address, and through the forwarding change of address card she placed with the post office? Or was it mailed directly to her in Minnesota?

Did this woman, take herself OFF the voter rolls when she moved and someone illegally put her back on the voter rolls?
find a box of votes in a janitorial closet - no issues.
someone in MN gets mailed a ballot NOW you have questions.

As I said in another thread....40,000+ 'NEW' votes have reportedly been 'FOUND' since election night, almost entirely, 100% for the Democrat...

Even snowflakes have to admit that something smells 'fishy' there.....

Crooked Rick Scott is trying to stop votes from being counted based on a bogus allegations of voter fraud and conspiracy theories. Based on no more than fear of losing the election and absolutely no basis, Crooked Rick Scott has sued Broward and Palm Beach county election officials of voter fraud.

Crooked Rick Scott has now sent the FDLE, an agency he controls as governor, to get involved in the voter count. Talk about attempting to rig an election.

It is not just Florida but Arizona and wherever the election is close and votes are being counted.

Let the votes be counted. ALL votes should be counted. Republicans should stop this fear mongering and third world bullshit.

Rick Scott Cites Rampant Fraud in Florida, as Senate and Governor Races Tighten
Of course there are no valid charges either past or present of fraud in Broward or Palm Beach counties.

The fact is...all votes should be counted and that;'s what they are doing.

And should there be a 1/2 point difference between them the law is clear. There should be a machine recount. if the gap is less than 1/4 per cent there should be a hand recount

Crooked Rick Scott is trying to stop votes from being counted based on a bogus allegations of voter fraud and conspiracy theories. Based on no more than fear of losing the election and absolutely no basis, Crooked Rick Scott has sued Broward and Palm Beach county election officials of voter fraud.

Crooked Rick Scott has now sent the FDLE, an agency he controls as governor, to get involved in the voter count. Talk about attempting to rig an election.

It is not just Florida but Arizona and wherever the election is close and votes are being counted.

Let the votes be counted. ALL votes should be counted. Republicans should stop this fear mongering and third world bullshit.

Of course there are no valid charges either past or present of fraud in Broward or Palm Beach counties.

The fact is...all votes should be counted and that;'s what they are doing.

And should there be a 1/2 point difference between them the law is clear. There should be a machine recount. if the gap is less than 1/4 per cent there should be a hand recount
all "VALID" votes should be counted, yes. these "valid" ballots should never have been put in a random storage room. would you put your cash in there for safe keeping? then don't put my vote there either.

people are being intentionally stupid, begging for them what they'd never allow for others.

Yep. We much assure that all of the provincial votes cast by unregistered voters are counted.

this help?

Was there votes found for this election in a Janitor's closet? Or is this hyperbole??

this help?

Was there votes found for this election in a Janitor's closet? Or is this hyperbole??
https://nypost.com/2018/11/08/florida-teacher-finds-provisional-ballot-box-in-storage-area/

florida finds them here, in trunks, in other places. always after the election and always a game changer.

these ballots should never leave a secure room. period. "Finding a box of votes" is simply not valid.

You're barking up the wrong tree Sister, I believe that we need to have far less sheeple voting not more.
Well, you most certainly differ with our constitutional amendments!

Which "constitutional amendments" would those be?

:popcorn:
upload_2018-11-9_9-52-28.png

So where or how would you change things to limit law abiding citizens their voting rights?

Maybe YOU should be a person that should not have this right... how would you have states write the law, to prevent you from being able to vote?

this help?

https://nypost.com/2018/11/08/florida-teacher-finds-provisional-ballot-box-in-storage-area/

florida finds them here, in trunks, in other places. always after the election and always a game changer.

these ballots should never leave a secure room. period. "Finding a box of votes" is simply not valid.
any other news on it? The woman who found the labeled box said she did not look inside it, which is hard to believe.... since the picture shows it being opened.

Was there any further news on whether the box was EMPTY or not?

but boy oh boy, that is some sloppy work by election workers if it was left there and filled with ballots that they left behind.

Forum List

Back