Crooked Republicans trying to suppress votes..not all votes count

this help?

Woman in Minnesota Receives Broward County Ballot in the Mail

the real issue is - stop putting ballots in random closets people. this would invalidate them cause while i can't prove they're not valid, i sure can't prove they are either. that's a catch 22 at best you simply can't ignore and be neutral.

make it a law that you cannot move ballots out of safe rooms. number the damn boxes. shit i can't move to a new home w/o movers numbering the boxes to make sure i get them all.

you know - 1 of 100, 2 of 200, 3 of 100...

and if it happened once, maybe twice? but this is routine anymore. highly suspicious and needs to be stopped. i don't care WHO it benefits.
Was it forwarded through the US Mail from her Florida address, and through the forwarding change of address card she placed with the post office? Or was it mailed directly to her in Minnesota?

Did this woman, take herself OFF the voter rolls when she moved and someone illegally put her back on the voter rolls?
find a box of votes in a janitorial closet - no issues.
someone in MN gets mailed a ballot NOW you have questions.
Was there votes found for this election in a Janitor's closet? Or is this hyperbole??
https://nypost.com/2018/11/08/florida-teacher-finds-provisional-ballot-box-in-storage-area/

florida finds them here, in trunks, in other places. always after the election and always a game changer.

these ballots should never leave a secure room. period. "Finding a box of votes" is simply not valid.
any other news on it? The woman who found the labeled box said she did not look inside it, which is hard to believe.... since the picture shows it being opened.

Was there any further news on whether the box was EMPTY or not?

but boy oh boy, that is some sloppy work by election workers if it was left there and filled with ballots that they left behind.
this is pretty common for florida. they find votes all the time.

Democrats and Union Officials Miraculously "Finding" Lost "Ballot Boxes In Their Car Trunks

Was it forwarded through the US Mail from her Florida address, and through the forwarding change of address card she placed with the post office? Or was it mailed directly to her in Minnesota?

Did this woman, take herself OFF the voter rolls when she moved and someone illegally put her back on the voter rolls?
Was there votes found for this election in a Janitor's closet? Or is this hyperbole??
https://nypost.com/2018/11/08/florida-teacher-finds-provisional-ballot-box-in-storage-area/

florida finds them here, in trunks, in other places. always after the election and always a game changer.

these ballots should never leave a secure room. period. "Finding a box of votes" is simply not valid.
any other news on it? The woman who found the labeled box said she did not look inside it, which is hard to believe.... since the picture shows it being opened.

but boy oh boy, that is some sloppy work by election workers if it was left there and filled with ballots that they left behind.

Democrats and Union Officials Miraculously "Finding" Lost "Ballot Boxes In Their Car Trunks
You would think that Florida would have spent the money to upgrade their whole voting systems and procedures in every county and how they run their elections after Bush v gore in 2000!!!!

I didn't read your link yet, but from the Title..... AT LEAST they had a system that showed boxes were LOST.... accounted for, but missing.... they knew boxes were missing....

So where or how would you change things to limit law abiding citizens their voting rights?
Well for starters I wouldn't allow people to vote that can't pass a basic civics exam, We could call it the "If you're too lazy to learn how the system works you shouldn't have a say in how it's run" Act

.. and then I'd probably move on to a "are you a net contributor or a net taker?" litmus test, if you can't be bothered to pitch in we can't bothered to involve you in decisions that effect the rest of us.

Maybe YOU should be a person that should not have this right...
Fine by me, There is no such thing as a RIGHT to vote anyways, our RIGHTS don't come from government and nobody is born with a voter registration card.

Besides Democracy is overrated, it has become nothing more than an exercise in bread and circuses to keep the clueless sheeple from revolting while the oligarchs-D&R loot the joint.

You would think that Florida would have spent the money to upgrade their whole voting systems and procedures in every county and how they run their elections after Bush v gore in 2000!!!!

I didn't read your link yet, but from the Title..... AT LEAST they had a system that showed boxes were LOST.... accounted for, but missing.... they knew boxes were missing....
no box should ever leave or enter a secure room.

anything else is too fishy anymore.

Honestly, you have to go back to 2010 to find a story. Stop with this overgenerization and hysteria.

Votes are still coming in via absentee and provisional ballots. That is why elections are not certified till a month or so after the election..

Honestly, you have to go back to 2010 to find a story. Stop with this overgenerization and hysteria.

Votes are still coming in via absentee and provisional ballots. That is why elections are not certified till a month or so after the election..
stop finding boxes of votes in random closets and i'll stop with the overgeneralizations and hysteria.

deal?

stop finding boxes of votes in random closets and i'll stop with the overgeneralizations and hysteria.

deal?

Whoa... hold up there …

Personally I enjoy the comedic value of your overgeneralizations and hysteria, why the fuck should I be punished because the morons in Broward County can't remember where they stored all the spare votes? :D

deal?

Whoa... hold up there …

Personally I enjoy the comedic value of your overgeneralizations and hysteria, why the fuck should I be punished because the morons in Broward County can't remember where they stored all the spare votes? :D
well maybe. but my fear is one day i'll run out of popcorn before they run out of manufactured votes.

Over 70% of our voters vote by mail.
That is a HUGE problem.

Is it time to kill the mail-in ballot?
No, that's the opposite of a problem. The whole country should follow the lead of states like Washington, Colorado, Oregon and some California counties that have adopted the Voter's Choice Act. All Vote by Mail is the way to go.

So much easier to cheat that way.

Voting should be a one day thing only. If you can't make time to vote, you don't deserve to vote.

Absentee ballots should be for valid reasons, travel, illness, infirmity.

No, it’s not “so much easier to cheat”. Each and every signature is checked against registration.

One day for millions of Americans is ludicrous bordering on idiotic. No person should wait more than an hour in line to cast a ballot.

So where or how would you change things to limit law abiding citizens their voting rights?
Well for starters I wouldn't allow people to vote that can't pass a basic civics exam, We could call it the "If you're too lazy to learn how the system works you shouldn't have a say in how it's run" Act

.. and then I'd probably move on to a "are you a net contributor or a net taker?" litmus test, if you can't be bothered to pitch in we can't bothered to involve you in decisions that effect the rest of us.

Maybe YOU should be a person that should not have this right...
Fine by me, There is no such thing as a RIGHT to vote anyways, our RIGHTS don't come from government and nobody is born with a voter registration card.
no one is born with a gun either... does that mean the 2nd amendment doesn't count? :p

Crooked Rick Scott is trying to stop votes from being counted based on a bogus allegations of voter fraud and conspiracy theories. Based on no more than fear of losing the election and absolutely no basis, Crooked Rick Scott has sued Broward and Palm Beach county election officials of voter fraud.

Crooked Rick Scott has now sent the FDLE, an agency he controls as governor, to get involved in the voter count. Talk about attempting to rig an election.

It is not just Florida but Arizona and wherever the election is close and votes are being counted.

Let the votes be counted. ALL votes should be counted. Republicans should stop this fear mongering and third world bullshit.

Rick Scott Cites Rampant Fraud in Florida, as Senate and Governor Races Tighten
Legal votes are the ones that count! Tell me you know this

deal?
there were none, as I presumed, the box was empty....

Box left at Broward polling place didn't contain ballots, elections office says

Teacher Lakeisha Sorey says she discovered a locked ballot box at Sunshine Elementary School in Miramar around 3 p.m. Thursday.

They’re important gray boxes seen at each polling site, containers that are used to store people’s votes. Poll workers later remove the ballots, and leave the boxes at polling sites for pickup.

On Thursday, two days after Election Day, teacher Lakeisha Sorey spotted one of these boxes at Sunshine Elementary School in Miramar — and worried ballots might still be inside. But that’s not the case, a Broward County elections official says.

Just like other boxes, this container in question held supplies, not ballots, said Dozel Spencer, Broward’s director of voting equipment center operations.

Speaking to reporters Thursday night, Spencer said these boxes are used to hold provisional ballots. And when polls close, the ballots are transferred to a zippered bag and taken to the elections warehouse in Lauderhill.

Spencer displayed one of the boxes to show how the ballot-free boxes then double as a place to store an inventory of items, such as “vote here” signs, pens, envelopes, extension cords or election manuals.

They remain at polling sites with the election machines and other equipment until they’re picked up by the Broward elections office. “We pick up all our supplies,” Spencer said. “It takes eight days to deliver everything [to polling sites]. There’s no way I could pick up everything in two days.”

Sorey said she had seen the box about 3 p.m. Thursday, in the same area where voting had been held, and figured she wouldn’t meddle with it. “I didn’t want to touch it,” Sorey said.

Sorey took a photo of the large gray bin with a slot on top and a paper affixed to its side that reads, “Provisional Ballot Box.” All such boxes have that sign on one side, and on the other side, they read, “Supply Box.”

Seeking help, Sorey had phoned her friend, State Rep. Shevrin Jones, D-West Park, a close confidante of gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum.

It concerned Jones, too, given that Florida is heading toward multiple recounts. Several races could be decided by narrow margins, including the Senate race between Gov. Rick Scott and incumbent Bill Nelson. “I’m hoping someone will at least go verify and make sure there are no ballots inside the box,” Jones said Thursday afternoon.

Citing such concern, a reporter asked Spencer, “There were never any ballots left at a school?”

“Correct,” Spencer replied.

Staff writer Larry Barszewksi contributed to this report.

Crooked Rick Scott is trying to stop votes from being counted based on a bogus allegations of voter fraud and conspiracy theories. Based on no more than fear of losing the election and absolutely no basis, Crooked Rick Scott has sued Broward and Palm Beach county election officials of voter fraud.

Crooked Rick Scott has now sent the FDLE, an agency he controls as governor, to get involved in the voter count. Talk about attempting to rig an election.

It is not just Florida but Arizona and wherever the election is close and votes are being counted.

Let the votes be counted. ALL votes should be counted. Republicans should stop this fear mongering and third world bullshit.

You can’t keep using the word crooked. It was started by Don, and reserved for Hillary. It should be copyrighted, just like “Let’s get ready to &$:-@& !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As regular as bales of weed or blocks of coke washing ashore in the 70’s and 80’s

Sneaky Snipes - filthy ass Democrat asshole election officials.

Provisional ballots - Illegals.

deal?
there were none, as I presumed, the box was empty....

Teacher Lakeisha Sorey says she discovered a locked ballot box at Sunshine Elementary School in Miramar around 3 p.m. Thursday.

They’re important gray boxes seen at each polling site, containers that are used to store people’s votes. Poll workers later remove the ballots, and leave the boxes at polling sites for pickup.

On Thursday, two days after Election Day, teacher Lakeisha Sorey spotted one of these boxes at Sunshine Elementary School in Miramar — and worried ballots might still be inside. But that’s not the case, a Broward County elections official says.

Just like other boxes, this container in question held supplies, not ballots, said Dozel Spencer, Broward’s director of voting equipment center operations.

Speaking to reporters Thursday night, Spencer said these boxes are used to hold provisional ballots. And when polls close, the ballots are transferred to a zippered bag and taken to the elections warehouse in Lauderhill.

Spencer displayed one of the boxes to show how the ballot-free boxes then double as a place to store an inventory of items, such as “vote here” signs, pens, envelopes, extension cords or election manuals.

They remain at polling sites with the election machines and other equipment until they’re picked up by the Broward elections office. “We pick up all our supplies,” Spencer said. “It takes eight days to deliver everything [to polling sites]. There’s no way I could pick up everything in two days.”

Sorey said she had seen the box about 3 p.m. Thursday, in the same area where voting had been held, and figured she wouldn’t meddle with it. “I didn’t want to touch it,” Sorey said.

Sorey took a photo of the large gray bin with a slot on top and a paper affixed to its side that reads, “Provisional Ballot Box.” All such boxes have that sign on one side, and on the other side, they read, “Supply Box.”

Seeking help, Sorey had phoned her friend, State Rep. Shevrin Jones, D-West Park, a close confidante of gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum.

It concerned Jones, too, given that Florida is heading toward multiple recounts. Several races could be decided by narrow margins, including the Senate race between Gov. Rick Scott and incumbent Bill Nelson. “I’m hoping someone will at least go verify and make sure there are no ballots inside the box,” Jones said Thursday afternoon.

Citing such concern, a reporter asked Spencer, “There were never any ballots left at a school?”

“Correct,” Spencer replied.

Staff writer Larry Barszewksi contributed to this report.

AND they still get bitchslapped for their games.

Judge Rules In Gov. Scott’s Favor In Broward Elections Records Request

Florida is a big criminal illegal alien state. nobody with an IQ over 5 believes there aren't at least a couple hundred thousand illegals voting, especially in Dade alone. I doubt the Democrats want a recount, even if they lose, and dread it far more than the GOP does. This is the dems' Big Giant Blue Wave Moment, after all, and we know laws are irrelevant to them and their gangster mentality.

Imagine the Republican outrage
at the very idea of having
every vote counted!

Imagine the Republican outrage
at the very idea of having
every vote counted!
C8F78ED2-39A7-48AE-BD96-D3FD3EBBCC32.jpeg

Forum List

Back