Did Rick Scott just send a RACIST dogwhistle to our? ‘Ragtime liberals are stealing our election.'

I brought it up as a response to the OP. You answered that you heard it. I don't.

You want to keep this going?

NO, I answered with what ragtime means. Check me.
Then you referred to what it sounds like. You hear it. I don't.

Let's do this some more.

Hey, I'm a musician. I have to hear it.

Go ask Diana Ross.
Or Scott Joplin.
Or Buddy Bolden.

Etc etc etc

Maybe an even better idea ---- go ask Rick Scott what he had in mind here.
Maybe lots of things.

And the floor's been open all day to any suggestions of what said "lots of things" could possibly be.

Still no takers.

And I can't blame their nonanswer; I don't have one either. That's why I put up the only one there is.
Again --- you're welcome.

I don't hear a racist dog whistle. Especially in music.

Then maybe you should stop looking for them. Go drop the needle on the Supremes and get yer groove on.
You really turned the tables. You just said Diana was racist. lol

NO, I answered with what ragtime means. Check me.

Let's do this some more.

Go ask Diana Ross.
Or Scott Joplin.
Or Buddy Bolden.

Etc etc etc

Maybe lots of things.

And the floor's been open all day to any suggestions of what said "lots of things" could possibly be.

Still no takers.

And I can't blame their nonanswer; I don't have one either. That's why I put up the only one there is.

Then maybe you should stop looking for them. Go drop the needle on the Supremes and get yer groove on.

Did I now.

Link?

See what I mean? I'm like a cricket-creating MACHINE. :rock:

Let's do this some more.

Go ask Diana Ross.
Or Scott Joplin.
Or Buddy Bolden.

Etc etc etc

Maybe lots of things.

Still no takers.

Did I now.

Link?

Follow the bouncing ball, mister real musician.

Only racists hear racist dog whistles. You hear it. You refer to several others who heard it in your post #75.

The mirror ain't lying. You really do look like that.

No, it's not. Ragtime is a musical form of syncopated rhythm. It's clear that the Leftwing Activists and Lawyers are all using the same sheet music.

It is indeed syncopation, with a specific racial association.
See post 4.
And 20.
And 23.

People who see RACISM in everything are RACISTS.

That's uh, not what "racism" means. You seem to be having a bad week.

The three posts to which I referred you are about music.

I'm not reading posts qualified with a RACIAL association.

But thanks for playing.

You're welcome. I dig me some Motown. :eusa_dance:

Motown is always in style, friendo

Go ask Diana Ross.
Or Scott Joplin.
Or Buddy Bolden.

Etc etc etc

Maybe lots of things.

Still no takers.

Did I now.

Link?

Only racists hear racist dog whistles. You hear it. You refer to several others who heard it in your post #75.

Ain't nuttin' I can do about the mirror, but once AGAIN you're the only klown obsessed with "racist dog whistles". You should see an audiologist about that.

Post 75? Three musicians who employed significant dollops of syncopation. So sue me.

Maybe lots of things.

Still no takers.

Did I now.

Link?

Ain't nuttin' I can do about the mirror, but once AGAIN you're the only klown obsessed with "racist dog whistles". You should see an audiologist about that.
See thread title. Maybe you should be somewhere else. :)

Let's do this some more.

Go ask Diana Ross.
Or Scott Joplin.
Or Buddy Bolden.

Etc etc etc

Maybe lots of things.

Still no takers.

Did I now.

Link?

By the way Pogo, why are you displaying a doctored video ?

It is indeed syncopation, with a specific racial association.
See post 4.
And 20.
And 23.

People who see RACISM in everything are RACISTS.

That's uh, not what "racism" means. You seem to be having a bad week.

The three posts to which I referred you are about music.

I'm not reading posts qualified with a RACIAL association.

But thanks for playing.

You're welcome. I dig me some Motown. :eusa_dance:

Motown is always in style, friendo

I encourage everybody who has a chance to go to Detroit, to go see the Motown Museum. You go in there, you're black or you're white, you're with your group or yourself --- but when you come out, you're all family and concepts of 'race' have magically evaporated.

It's a beautiful thing.

Go ask Diana Ross.
Or Scott Joplin.
Or Buddy Bolden.

Etc etc etc

Maybe lots of things.

Still no takers.

Did I now.

Link?

I am not "displaying a doctored video". All my videos are wicked healthy.

Maybe lots of things.

Still no takers.

Did I now.

Link?

Did you get that doctored video from Huffpost ?

Still no takers.

Did I now.

Link?

See thread title. Maybe you should be somewhere else. :)

The thread title is in question form. And its key word is "ragtime".

My interpretation thereof stands unchallenged, untouched and unbreathed-upon.

Still no takers.

Did I now.

Link?

I don't even know wtf you're yammering about. The only video I've put up was the Supremes, and it's music. If there's an edit in it I didn't hear it but I'm at work and can't really dissect it. But if it does have an edit, I'll find it.

Did I now.

Link?

I don't even know wtf you're yammering about. The only video I've put up was the Supremes, and it's music. If there's an edit in it I didn't hear it but I'm at work and can't really dissect it. But if it does have an edit, I'll find it.

Your sig gif is doctored.
Did you get it from Infosmores ?

Did I now.

Link?

My sig gif (which is not a "video") is the Polish First Lady administering to Rump exactly the recognition he deserves. What I love about it is the butthurt look in his eyes when she ignores him. :rofl:

And no I didn't get it from Alex John Brinkley Jones and I didn't get it from HuffPo. Actually I don't remember where I got it. But a video does exist. And it's even better. Here it is:

Thanks for the opportunity to post that. It's a hoot.

See what she did there? That's what the US media and electorate should have done. And Rump would have done what he did there --- get all crestfallen and saunter away, and good riddance.

/offtopic

What the hell does this mean?

Rick Scott launches voter fraud lawsuit based on conspiracy claim that ‘ragtime liberals’ are stealing Florida Senate election

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
08 NOV 2018 AT 20:51 ET
ricky-800x430.jpg

Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R). Image via screengrab.

Florida governor Rick Scott is launching a lawsuit based on the claim first floated by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) that Democrats are trying to “steal” the state’s election.

“No ragtime group of liberal activists or lawyers from DC will be allowed to steal this election from the voters in this great state,” Scott said in a press conference where he announced his voter fraud lawsuit against Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes for the county’s slow-going absentee ballot counting.

00:04 / 01:48
“Every Floridian should be concerned there may be rampant fraud happening in Palm Beach and Broward counties,” the governor and Senate candidate said.

Rick Scott launches voter fraud lawsuit based on conspiracy claim that 'ragtime liberals' are stealing Florida Senate election
Lots of old people in Florida -- to them, the ragtime era was the good old days.....

Definition: A style of music made popular by African American musicians between 1890 to 1915.

My sig gif (which is not a "video") is the Polish First Lady administering to Rump exactly the recognition he deserves. What I love about it is the butthurt look in his eyes when she ignores him. :rofl:

And no I didn't get it from Alex John Brinkley Jones and I didn't get it from HuffPo. Actually I don't remember where I got it. But a video does exist. And it's even better. Here it is:

See what she did there? That's what the US media and electorate should have done. And Rump would have done what he did there --- get all crestfallen and saunter away, and good riddance.

/offtopic

I saw nothing really unusual. She went to our former East European, First Lady first for what I consider obvious reasons. As usual the left tries to create something that really doesn't exist.

/offtopic

I saw nothing really unusual. She went to our former East European, First Lady first for what I consider obvious reasons. As usual the left tries to create something that really doesn't exist.

And what did "the left" "create" then?

It's an event. It's on video. It happened. And there's nothing your butthurt little whiny diaper-rash hero-worship sycophancy pants can do about that.

*NOTHING* in this video is about "the left", "the right", "the middle" or any kind of politics at all. It's about psychology. It's about an ego-freak who thinks he's all that, getting a reality check.

Forum List

Back