Did Rick Scott just send a RACIST dogwhistle to our? ‘Ragtime liberals are stealing our election.'

He charged himself with fraud? I bet you don't have a link. :D

It's in the OP.
Actually to be complete he seems to be charging himself with syncopated fraud.

That's not easy.
The OP doesn't mention charging himself with fraud.

I knew no link would be forthcoming. :D

He's charging his own state with allowing fraud.

Whelp --- he's the one in charge of that state.

Isn't he.
So he didn't charge himself as you claimed.

We already knew that. lol . :D

WHO the governor of Florida is?
Scott hasn't charged anyone with anything, ya scrambled egg. :D

No need --- you just added something new because AGAIN --- and this is yet another thing we did two days ago --- *YOU* brought up the concept of "racist dog whistles", not me. What *I* did was delve deep into the meaning of "ragtime" and open the floor to any explanation of why Rick ScottJoplin would coin a phrase like that applying a musical term to politics.

And no answer ever arrived.

Yet here you sit desperately trying to rewrite my posts.
The "concept" of racist dog whistles is in the OP.

You tied together the two concepts and received a new racist bitch slap for your trouble.

I am not the OP. I saw the word "ragtime" and that being in my area of expertise I expounded thereupon.

***DEAL*** with it.
Ah, so ragtime is a racist dog whistle or it's not.

Which is it?

I wooden know. Once AGAIN ----------- and this is AGAIN going back to the beginning of this thread two days ago ------------- I left that question open after explaining what "ragtime" means. You came in later with this obsession of yours. That's not my problem.
Then what is your problem with Scott saying ragtime liberals are stealing the election?

Once AGAIN ---- perhaps you need to learn how to read ---- I've never stated a "problem". I waxed loquacious on the machinations of "ragtime".

Now, GIVEN that examination, what a "ragtime Liberal" is, I have no idea. Perhaps it's one whose philosophy of government is that "all melodic initiation points are created equal". Perhaps it means "Congress shall make no Law insisting that Everybody has to follow the Beat". You tell me.

The "concept" of racist dog whistles is in the OP.

You tied together the two concepts and received a new racist bitch slap for your trouble.

I am not the OP. I saw the word "ragtime" and that being in my area of expertise I expounded thereupon.

***DEAL*** with it.

Which is it?

I wooden know. Once AGAIN ----------- and this is AGAIN going back to the beginning of this thread two days ago ------------- I left that question open after explaining what "ragtime" means. You came in later with this obsession of yours. That's not my problem.
Then what is your problem with Scott saying ragtime liberals are stealing the election?
Once AGAIN ---- perhaps you need to learn how to read ---- I've never stated a "problem". I waxed loquacious on the machinations of "ragtime".

Now, GIVEN that examination, what a "ragtime Liberal" is, I have no idea. Perhaps it's one whose philosophy of government is that "all melodic initiation points are created equal". Perhaps it means "Congress shall make no Law insisting that Everybody has to follow the Beat". You tell me.
I don't hear a racist dog whistle. You'll have to continue speculating. :)

***DEAL*** with it.

Which is it?

Strange post, since you've been obsessed with such whistles throughout the thread here.

But fine, then my original question continues to stand unmolested ---------- what DO you hear? Why did Rick Joplin apply an African music term to politics? The whole world's waiting.

Perhaps Bill Nelson is an accomplished jazz trumpeter and this is his way of complimenting that.
Yeah that must be it.

motivator3593515nh2.jpg

The whole thread is a thread fail.

The story in the OP is shoddy journalism. FAKE NEWS.

Scott is criticizing the folks that are digging up new votes and not following the orders of judges. ON top of that, RS LIED, he never even said, "RAGTIME," what bullshit, he said, RAGTAG, meaning;

Definition of ragtag
1 : ragged, unkempt

2 : motley sense 2 a ragtag bunch of misfits

Skip to minute 5:11 and listen from there.

VIDEO: Rick Scott files lawsuit against Broward, Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections offices

Rick Scott: "Rampant Fraud" In Senate Election Process

". . .BUT it would also be naïve to not realize that they could be trying to overrule the will of the voters of Florida.

Tonight, I am asking the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to investigate this immediately and I am considering every single legal option available.

No rag tag group of liberal activists or lawyers from D.C. will be allowed to steal this election from the voters in the state of Florida.

I am proud to be the next Senator from the State of Florida and look forward to going up there and making Washington work for all Americans."

Which is it?

Strange post, since you've been obsessed with such whistles throughout the thread here.

But fine, then my original question continues to stand unmolested ---------- what DO you hear? Why did Rick Joplin apply an African music term to politics? The whole world's waiting.

Perhaps Bill Nelson is an accomplished jazz trumpeter and this is his way of complimenting that.
Yeah that must be it.
What do I hear? I hear words being spoken. Some hear a racist dog whistle.

But they're racists. :)

motivator3593515nh2.jpg

The whole thread is a thread fail.

The story in the OP is shoddy journalism. FAKE NEWS.

Scott is criticizing the folks that are digging up new votes and not following the orders of judges. ON top of that, RS LIED, he never even said, "RAGTIME," what bullshit, he said, RAGTAG, meaning;

Definition of ragtag
1 : ragged, unkempt

2 : motley sense 2 a ragtag bunch of misfits

Skip to minute 5:11 and listen from there.

VIDEO: Rick Scott files lawsuit against Broward, Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections offices

Rick Scott: "Rampant Fraud" In Senate Election Process

". . .BUT it would also be naïve to not realize that they could be trying to overrule the will of the voters of Florida.

Tonight, I am asking the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to investigate this immediately and I am considering every single legal option available.

No rag tag group of liberal activists or lawyers from D.C. will be allowed to steal this election from the voters in the state of Florida.

I am proud to be the next Senator from the State of Florida and look forward to going up there and making Washington work for all Americans."

Every story I've seen thus far has quoted it as "ragtime". First time anyone actually put up a video.

Whelp --- it's been fun.

Yeah that must be it.

I hear the Supremes.
And Scott Joplin.
And Buddy Bolden.

I guess we hear what we want to hear.
Isn't that right.

Yeah that must be it.

I hear the Supremes.
And Scott Joplin.
And Buddy Bolden.

Isn't that right.
That's what I've been saying from the beginning.

It takes a racist to hear a racist dog whistle. :)

Yeah that must be it.

I hear the Supremes.
And Scott Joplin.
And Buddy Bolden.

Isn't that right.

And you seem to be the one hearing it. Just as you kept 'hearing' shit in my posts that were never there.

See your otolaryngologist. Tell him or her you have aural hallucinations.

Yeah that must be it.

I hear the Supremes.
And Scott Joplin.
And Buddy Bolden.

Isn't that right.

And you seem to be the one hearing it.

See your otolaryngologist.
lol you seem to lose every time. Study Trump and myself to learn how to win. :)

Yeah that must be it.

I hear the Supremes.
And Scott Joplin.
And Buddy Bolden.

Isn't that right.

Hey, I ain't the one hallucinating, am I.

You've been posting about nothing but "racist dog whistles" while I've been posting about nothing but music. Think I know which one of those "wins". Nomsane?

I hear the Supremes.
And Scott Joplin.
And Buddy Bolden.

Isn't that right.

You've been posting about nothing but "racist dog whistles" while I've been posting about nothing but music. Think I know which one of those "wins". Nomsane?
The thread title ties them together.

I've denied hearing them throughout. Don't be mad. :)

I hear the Supremes.
And Scott Joplin.
And Buddy Bolden.

Isn't that right.

Actually it's all you've talked about here, literally.

I on the other hand expounded on syncopations and accents and beats and Supremes and Scott Joplins and Blueses and Jazzes and Mother Africa. While you were obsessively driving that race car.

Again, I already know who "wins" that.

I on the other hand expounded on syncopations and accents and beats and Supremes and Scott Joplins and Blueses and Jazzes and Mother Africa. While you were obsessively driving that race car.

They are one as per the thread title. If you'd like to make a music thread, I think they have a different forum for that. :)

They are one as per the thread title. If you'd like to make a music thread, I think they have a different forum for that. :)

Once AGAIN --- this is not my thread. Never has been.

I'm awfully sorry that I know more about ragtime than you do but them's the brakes.

What the hell does this mean?

Rick Scott launches voter fraud lawsuit based on conspiracy claim that ‘ragtime liberals’ are stealing Florida Senate election

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
08 NOV 2018 AT 20:51 ET
ricky-800x430.jpg

Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R). Image via screengrab.

Florida governor Rick Scott is launching a lawsuit based on the claim first floated by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) that Democrats are trying to “steal” the state’s election.

“No ragtime group of liberal activists or lawyers from DC will be allowed to steal this election from the voters in this great state,” Scott said in a press conference where he announced his voter fraud lawsuit against Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes for the county’s slow-going absentee ballot counting.

00:04 / 01:48
“Every Floridian should be concerned there may be rampant fraud happening in Palm Beach and Broward counties,” the governor and Senate candidate said.

Rick Scott launches voter fraud lawsuit based on conspiracy claim that 'ragtime liberals' are stealing Florida Senate election

"Cheating motherfuckers" was far more accurate

I'm awfully sorry that I know more about ragtime than you do but them's the brakes.
You're posting in it.

Perhaps a visit to the music forum would be more appropriate, dear. :)

You're posting in it.

Perhaps a visit to the music forum would be more appropriate, dear. :)

So you're obsessed not only with 'racist dog whistles' but with 'getting the last word' as well huh?

What a life you don't have.

Forum List

Back