Did Rick Scott just send a RACIST dogwhistle to our? ‘Ragtime liberals are stealing our election.'

People who see RACISM in everything are RACISTS.

That's uh, not what "racism" means. You seem to be having a bad week.

The three posts to which I referred you are about music.

I'm not reading posts qualified with a RACIAL association.

But thanks for playing.

You're welcome. I dig me some Motown. :eusa_dance:

Motown is always in style, friendo

I encourage everybody who has a chance to go to Detroit, to go see the Motown Museum. You go in there, you're black or you're white, you're with your group or yourself --- but when you come out, you're all family and concepts of 'race' have magically evaporated.

It's a beautiful thing.

I live in Oakland California and there is nothing about my concepts of family and race that needs to be corrected. I will agree that music is a great unifier across all genres.

I encourage everybody who has a chance to go to Detroit, to go see the Motown Museum. You go in there, you're black or you're white, you're with your group or yourself --- but when you come out, you're all family and concepts of 'race' have magically evaporated.

It's a beautiful thing
I love that music but it is from a time long past. Today's "music" has nothing on coming with the past.

They were a better people then too.

That's uh, not what "racism" means. You seem to be having a bad week.

The three posts to which I referred you are about music.

I'm not reading posts qualified with a RACIAL association.

But thanks for playing.

You're welcome. I dig me some Motown. :eusa_dance:

Motown is always in style, friendo

It's a beautiful thing.

I live in Oakland California and there is nothing about my concepts of family and race that needs to be corrected. I will agree that music is a great unifier across all genres.

I didn't say anything "needed to be corrected". I said it's an exhilarating experience, because of its history. Regardless what you personally need or don't need.

See what I mean about having a bad week? You just took a positive and tried to spin it into a negative.

Last edited:
By the way Pogo, why are you displaying a doctored video ?

I am not "displaying a doctored video". All my videos are wicked healthy.

Did you get that doctored video from Huffpost ?

I don't even know wtf you're yammering about. The only video I've put up was the Supremes, and it's music. If there's an edit in it I didn't hear it but I'm at work and can't really dissect it. But if it does have an edit, I'll find it.

Your sig gif is doctored.
Did you get it from Infosmores ?

My sig gif (which is not a "video") is the Polish First Lady administering to Rump exactly the recognition he deserves. What I love about it is the butthurt look in his eyes when she ignores him. :rofl:

And no I didn't get it from Alex John Brinkley Jones and I didn't get it from HuffPo. Actually I don't remember where I got it. But a video does exist. And it's even better. Here it is:

Thanks for the opportunity to post that. It's a hoot.

See what she did there? That's what the US media and electorate should have done. And Rump would have done what he did there --- get all crestfallen and saunter away, and good riddance.

/offtopic

Oh what bullshit :laugh:.

Your sig gif gives off the impression that the woman completely avoided Trump.
I've seen the real video, and that's why I called you out.

Here's the real time video.

I am not "displaying a doctored video". All my videos are wicked healthy.

I don't even know wtf you're yammering about. The only video I've put up was the Supremes, and it's music. If there's an edit in it I didn't hear it but I'm at work and can't really dissect it. But if it does have an edit, I'll find it.

My sig gif (which is not a "video") is the Polish First Lady administering to Rump exactly the recognition he deserves. What I love about it is the butthurt look in his eyes when she ignores him. :rofl:

And no I didn't get it from Alex John Brinkley Jones and I didn't get it from HuffPo. Actually I don't remember where I got it. But a video does exist. And it's even better. Here it is:

See what she did there? That's what the US media and electorate should have done. And Rump would have done what he did there --- get all crestfallen and saunter away, and good riddance.

/offtopic

That's the same scene, longer.

Duh.

Once again, a gif is not a "video". It's a looped image. It stops where the point is made and then restarts.

Again --- Duh.

What the hell does this mean?

Rick Scott launches voter fraud lawsuit based on conspiracy claim that ‘ragtime liberals’ are stealing Florida Senate election

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
08 NOV 2018 AT 20:51 ET
ricky-800x430.jpg

Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R). Image via screengrab.

Florida governor Rick Scott is launching a lawsuit based on the claim first floated by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) that Democrats are trying to “steal” the state’s election.

“No ragtime group of liberal activists or lawyers from DC will be allowed to steal this election from the voters in this great state,” Scott said in a press conference where he announced his voter fraud lawsuit against Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes for the county’s slow-going absentee ballot counting.

00:04 / 01:48
“Every Floridian should be concerned there may be rampant fraud happening in Palm Beach and Broward counties,” the governor and Senate candidate said.

Rick Scott launches voter fraud lawsuit based on conspiracy claim that 'ragtime liberals' are stealing Florida Senate election
Lots of old people in Florida -- to them, the ragtime era was the good old days.....

Definition: A style of music made popular by African American musicians between 1890 to 1915.
Scott Joplin comes to mind!

/offtopic

Duh.

Once again, a gif is not a "video". It's a looped image. It stops where the point is made and then restarts.

Again --- Duh.

And it shows that she focused on her first lady counterpart, and then shook the presidents hand. And you can tell by her body language she was very warm towards the president.
With your gif, you are trying to imply that the woman completely avoided the president. You and I both know what your intent with this is, but it ain't playing in Peoria.

You really turned the tables. You just said Diana was racist. lol

Did I now.

Link?

See what I mean? I'm like a cricket-creating MACHINE. :rock:
Follow the bouncing ball, mister real musician.

Only racists hear racist dog whistles. You hear it. You refer to several others who heard it in your post #75.

The mirror ain't lying. You really do look like that.

Ain't nuttin' I can do about the mirror, but once AGAIN you're the only klown obsessed with "racist dog whistles". You should see an audiologist about that.
See thread title. Maybe you should be somewhere else. :)

The thread title is in question form. And its key word is "ragtime".

My interpretation thereof stands unchallenged, untouched and unbreathed-upon.
You've shown yourself as unable to cope. Your life trauma has rendered you incapable.

/offtopic

Duh.

Again --- Duh.

And it shows that she focused on her first lady counterpart, and then shook the presidents hand. And you can tell by her body language she was very warm towards the president.
With your gif, you are trying to imply that the woman completely avoided the president. You and I both know what your intent with this is, but it ain't playing in Peoria.

I don't give a fuck about her body language. I'm looking at Rump's reaction. What don't you get about that?

And it's STILL not a "doctored video" DUMBASS.

Scott is of course lying – no one is trying to ‘steal’ an election, there is no ‘fraud.’

Given the razor thin vote margin, a recount is perfectly appropriate and warranted.

And Scott has once again demonstrated he’s unfit to hold any public office.

Shut up and die.

Palm County just defied a court order.

They are doing nothing except attempting fraud.

Scott is of course lying – no one is trying to ‘steal’ an election, there is no ‘fraud.’

Given the razor thin vote margin, a recount is perfectly appropriate and warranted.

You've got proof Scott is lying.

Please share.

Otherwise, please go to the nearest clinic and have them pull Maxine Waters head out of your ass.

I don't think "ragtime" is racial. "Ragtime" is just something an old dude would say. :lol:

"Ragtime"?

First time I've ever heard "ragtime" applied to politics but it's as interesting an expression as "monkey up".

"Ragtime" comes from the concept of "ragged time", referring to the syncopation inherent in the sensibilities of African musical rhythms. "Ragtime" piano, blues, jazz, evolving at the turn of the 19th>20th century very commonly moved an accent to an off-beat, in contrast with European music which (up to then) never deviated from the on-beat.

So yes it's definitely an African reference.

Yep!! I'll even give him the benefit of the doubt, he meant, "ragtag". That is still INSULTING but NOT racial. I just go to race now, BECAUSE THEY DO!

Please share.

Otherwise, please go to the nearest clinic and have them pull Maxine Waters head out of your ass.

What the hell does Maxine Waters have to do with this discussion? Bring up a negro, any random negro of record will do?

I think we should start calling him "Rick Scott Joplin". :)

That's GOOD!

Please share.

What the hell does Maxine Waters have to do with this discussion? Bring up a negro, any random negro of record will do?

She is full of shit, just like you.

So you might cure it by getting her head out of your ass.

There is no discussion.

You bastards are hard at what you do....cheating.

Everything is a racial reference. That's how liberals think they will shut the opposition up.

Democrats absolutely intend to steal elections all across the country.

If it acts like a racist, talks like a racist and votes like a racist, it's a racist!

Forum List

Back