Tommy Robinson banned from paypal they just don't like my opinion and want to silence me

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Tommy Robinson Banned From Paypal: "They Just Don't Like My Opinion and Want to Silence Me"

PayPal banned anti-rape gang activist Tommy Robinson and put out a statement saying they're trying to strike a "necessary balance between upholding free expression and open dialogue and protecting principles of tolerance, diversity and respect for all people."
-----------------------------------------

The left could care less until it happens over the mass population these loons could care less........

I wanna know where you get this cushy gig. All you have to do is be anti rape gang? I can pretend to be anti rape gang.

If I needed an extra reason to hate the extreme leftist, American-hating Islam supplicating, pedophile-enabling filth that the UK is all about (which I don't need, I detest the English pigs already), it's the fact that their totalitarian government has now spent YEARS oppressing and abusing a ballsy hero like Tommy Robinson for having the wrong opinion of Britain's Pisslam whoremasters. What a failed, dying, languishing nation of Islam whores who sacrifice their own family members to the most VIOLENT, hate-ideology religion on the face of this planet.

I've never been more grateful for the American Revolution, to legally separate ourselves from that nation of pigs. I'm an American who (according to years of my parents devout geneology research) is riddled with a bunch of Irish ancestry and historically, we had to kick these reprobate English motherfuckers out of BOTH countries by force.

Forum List

Back