Did Israel just drop a hammer on Obama?

So are you saying................

in the smaller scheme of things, such as an election, what the people think is irrelevant?

I don't see this as being about any nation "dictating" to another. I see this as a form of political game playing by Israel who clearly does not trust our president and may be looking for an opportunity to embarrass the O.

It's all about perception.

Israel would start a war, simply to embarass our failure of a presidebt? Really? Is obama that important?

I really can see obama considering any action, by Israel or even Iran a personal attack against him just to hurt his reelection chances. That's because obama is unbalanced. It seems he is not the only one!

Israel would have to be insane to trust obama. He has already betrayed them numerous times. By running to Iran every time he can and saying "Pssst, this is what Israel's doing now" obama has advanced the cause of war by many years.

Then Jesse Jackson must be unbalanced, too....

In 2008: "The most important change would occur in the Middle East, where “decades of putting Israel’s interests first” would end. Jackson believes that, although “Zionists who have controlled American policy for decades” remain strong, they’ll lose a great deal of their clout when Barack Obama enters the White House."
Jesse Jackson: Obama will cut down Israel and bring ‘justice’ | Hashmonean

What did Jackson know about Obama?

Our alliance with Israel has nothing to do with the Bible, but on the fact that Israel is the only free country in the middle east.

Why did the US intervene to protect muslims in Bosnia? Was that in furtherance of a religious program?

So are you saying................

in the smaller scheme of things, such as an election, what the people think is irrelevant?

I don't see this as being about any nation "dictating" to another. I see this as a form of political game playing by Israel who clearly does not trust our president and may be looking for an opportunity to embarrass the O.

It's all about perception.

Israel would start a war, simply to embarass our failure of a presidebt? Really? Is obama that important?

I really can see obama considering any action, by Israel or even Iran a personal attack against him just to hurt his reelection chances. That's because obama is unbalanced. It seems he is not the only one!

Israel would have to be insane to trust obama. He has already betrayed them numerous times. By running to Iran every time he can and saying "Pssst, this is what Israel's doing now" obama has advanced the cause of war by many years.

Then Jesse Jackson must be unbalanced, too....

In 2008: "The most important change would occur in the Middle East, where “decades of putting Israel’s interests first” would end. Jackson believes that, although “Zionists who have controlled American policy for decades” remain strong, they’ll lose a great deal of their clout when Barack Obama enters the White House."
Jesse Jackson: Obama will cut down Israel and bring ‘justice’ | Hashmonean

What did Jackson know about Obama?

No one would accuse Jesse Jackson of being balanced. But yes, you are right. Jesse Jackson was well aware of obama's intentions. They are the same as Jesse Jackson's in his judgment of Hymietown.

Jews have always supported blacks because Jews understand the suffering under oppression. Blacks do not support Jews because they are jealous of the suffering Jews experienced under oppression. Blacks always wanted their suffering (and reward) to be greater than the Jews.

What did any of us know about Obama? It didn't much matter. He said a lot of things that gave a lot of people hope. Not I, but many voted for him with his promises in mind. The illegal interference in liberty, the illegal armed conflicts and the immoral Cuban gulag still maintained tell another story.
A Republican will not change any of that. But if the US is acting with money and blood to support a religious doctrine, why keep the first amendment?

Our alliance with Israel has nothing to do with the Bible, but on the fact that Israel is the only free country in the middle east.

Why did the US intervene to protect muslims in Bosnia? Was that in furtherance of a religious program?

Are you kidding me ? Do you think our support for Israel isn't based on the fact that Israel is the homeland for Christianity also ?

Are you kidding me ? Do you think our support for Israel isn't based on the fact that Israel is the homeland for Christianity also ?

No. If Israel were the same kind of evil as the evil it is surrounded by the nation would not have the support of American Christians, much less America.

If Israel strapped suicide vests on its children do you really think that American Christians and Jews would support the country because of some shared historical bonds? Not even close.

No. If Israel were the same kind of evil as the evil it is surrounded by the nation would not have the support of American Christians, much less America.

If Israel strapped suicide vests on its children do you really think that American Christians and Jews would support the country because of some shared historical bonds? Not even close.

But they don't. Jews and Christians are historically AND religiously tied. Christians see Jews as part of their own religion.

But they don't. Jews and Christians are historically AND religiously tied. Christians see Jews as part of their own religion.

Jews and Muslims are much closer to each other historically and religiously than either is to Christianity. Yet we dont have the same relationship with Saudi Arabia as we do with Israel.
No, it is based on common outlook and shared ideas about freedom and democracy.

Jews and Muslims are much closer to each other historically and religiously than either is to Christianity. Yet we dont have the same relationship with Saudi Arabia as we do with Israel.

Jews and Christians alike await the same prophecies of the old testament to be fulfilled which includes the rebuilding the Temple in Jerusalem and the coming (or second coming) of the messiah. They share the bible. Neither adhere to the Koran.

Jews and Christians alike await the same prophecies of the old testament to be fulfilled which includes the rebuilding the Temple in Jerusalem and the coming (or second coming) of the messiah. They share the bible. Neither adhere to the Koran.

True but irrelevant.
Both Jews and Muslims look at Christianity as idol worship.

True but irrelevant.

Christians are incredibly ignorant as to how Jews see them or possibly the don't even care. They even celebrate Jewish holidays. I assume you've heard the term Judeo-Christian before ?

The practices of many 'Christians' are idol worship, but then most 'Christians' aren't.

Idol worship is a belief that the idol is the embodiment of the God. Otherwise it's not idol worship. Christians aren't idolators.

Idol worship is a belief that the idol is the embodiment of the God. Otherwise it's not idol worship. Christians aren't idolators.

And thank God they got over the Holy Land Crusade shit hundreds of years ago. Now if Israel and the Arabs could get over it. I really have a hard time understanding how the Israelis can sell the idea that "it's our land because God gave it to us".

No, not necessarily that they are God, but that they have power or can intercede, that praying to them or being faithful to them can effect a desired result.
You are correct in saying Christians are not idolaters. Those who are, aren't Christians.
The fact remains that many idolaters call themselves Christian.

Last edited:

True but irrelevant.

Christians are incredibly ignorant as to how Jews see them or possibly the don't even care. They even celebrate Jewish holidays. I assume you've heard the term Judeo-Christian before ?

I dont know any Christians who celebrate Jewish holidays as part of Christian practice.
I dont know what "Judeo-Christian" means, other than as some kind of sop. Because Judaism and Christianity are like night and day.

Forum List

Back