Did Israel just drop a hammer on Obama?

I derive my beliefs and definitions about idol worship from the Torah, not the 'net. So to me all Christians are guilty of it.

You would be Wrong. I for one don't. When in a Church, in Prayer, I generally close my eyes. Want to know why? Want to buy a Vowel? :) I'm in Agreement with you, God is not big on Graven Images, neither was Moses, who shedded a lot of blood over it. The Catholic Bible even has a few Chapters in the Book of Wisdom, relating to the issue, in the form oo Wood, Stone, and Metal, and it it very clearly stated.

Do you address all your prayers through Jesus Christ? Yes? You are an idol worshipper.

I do Pray the Lords Prayer, I believe it originated with a Jewish Carpenter. Generally, when I pray, I use my own words, I pray to Our Father In Heaven. My Prayer is so secret I won't even share it with my Wife. She just hears me mumble. :) I look for Harmony and Communion In Each and Every One, Rabbi, knowing that We All fall short, and that Each of Us is of more Value than the Tangents and Messes We create, at least in Gods Eyes. I know too, going far enough back in time, that We are All Related.

You would be Wrong. I for one don't. When in a Church, in Prayer, I generally close my eyes. Want to know why? Want to buy a Vowel? :) I'm in Agreement with you, God is not big on Graven Images, neither was Moses, who shedded a lot of blood over it. The Catholic Bible even has a few Chapters in the Book of Wisdom, relating to the issue, in the form oo Wood, Stone, and Metal, and it it very clearly stated.

Do you address all your prayers through Jesus Christ? Yes? You are an idol worshipper.

I do Pray the Lords Prayer, I believe it originated with a Jewish Carpenter. Generally, when I pray, I use my own words, I pray to Our Father In Heaven. My Prayer is so secret I won't even share it with my Wife. She just hears me mumble. :) I look for Harmony and Communion In Each and Every One, Rabbi, knowing that We All fall short, and that Each of Us is of more Value than the Tangents and Messes We create, at least in Gods Eyes. I know too, going far enough back in time, that We are All Related.

If you pray to Jesus then you are an idol worshiiper.
btw, the Christian Bible mentions several times that Jesus prayed. If he was god, then who did he pray to?

Iran's theocracy loves Obama and why wouldn't they...?

He's the reason they are still in power. ;)

Oh give me a break.

They've been in power since Carter.

Yes. I was living with about a dozen Iranians at the time down in North Carolina, when the shit hit the fan. Pretty Heartbreaking for all involved. Obama had a very damaging effect on Liberation when he first came into office, are you forgetting that? He was like rain on the cooking fire Sallow.

Wow.

That's sorta beautiful.

:eusa_clap:

He's the reason they are still in power. ;)

Oh give me a break.

Yes. I was living with about a dozen Iranians at the time down in North Carolina, when the shit hit the fan. Pretty Heartbreaking for all involved. Obama had a very damaging effect on Liberation when he first came into office, are you forgetting that? He was like rain on the cooking fire Sallow.

No he hasn't.

And the majority of Iranians didn't want America to step in.

btw, the Christian Bible mentions several times that Jesus prayed. If he was god, then who did he pray to?

It would seem that you are more focused on gossip than doing your Homework.

Define the Messiah. Define God. Old Testament Prophesies.

We both Recognize who Jesus Prayed to, and who he submitted to, in all things. We are side tracking the Thread here. How about Starting a Thread in the CDZ, on the subject. I'd be glad to go into depth there.

Oh give me a break.

No he hasn't.

Yes he did, Sallow. There were many ways to help without directly stepping in.

Oh give me a break.

I agree

I agree! And very true we all fall short.

It would seem that you are more focused on gossip than doing your Homework.

Define the Messiah. Define God. Old Testament Prophesies.

We both Recognize who Jesus Prayed to, and who he submitted to, in all things. We are side tracking the Thread here. How about Starting a Thread in the CDZ, on the subject. I'd be glad to go into depth there.

I have no idea. That's why I asked the question.
The Messiah is the King of Israel. G-d is the Creator of Heaven and Earth. Old Testament prophesies are messages sent by G-d through people for various reasons. There is nothing complex here, except when Christians try to make mumbo jumbo out of it because their beliefs are contradictory. Edited.
Israel is justly concerned for its welfare in the face of an increasingly aggressive Iran. They had been counting on the US to rein in Iran. Obama has proven incompetent at that as well, basically promising the Iranians that any nuclear strike on Israel will not be met with retaliation. Romney is re-asserting traditional American foreign policy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe they did.

'US, Israeli intel Iran closer t... JPost - Iranian Threat - News

From the article above and a verbal TV report, this is what I've gathered.

A new US Iran threat assessment report comes closer to Israel's assessment as to how close Iran is to having a nuclear bomb. Our media has not reported the release by the US of this new assessment but it raises questions why it's ISRAEL who is revealing this new situation.

This does not appear to be something that the media SHOULD ignore.

What will be the WH response? Will they agree or disagree with Israel's take on this? If they agree, will they also change their position and now come out in support for Israel if/when they attack Iran? If they disagree, how will they express that disagreement without making it appear they are anti-Israel as many believe.

I see this as a very touchy political situation, all things considered, that will be difficult for Obama or his election campaign to deal with. I can just see Jay Carney trying to evade the pointed questions.

The fact that this information has come out after Mitt's visit also makes me suspect that Romney was made aware of this new US report by Israel and will use this to hammer Obama all the way to election day.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

Obama pushed Israel to agree to give him a heads up on any planned preemptive strike Israel might execute against Iran. Netanyahu, knowing full well the snake he is dealing with in Obama has repeatedly refused.
Since then, Obama was quite content to tell the world he "has Israel's back" while otherwise ignoring them when not giving the impression that America really doesn't have their back against Iran.
Then Romney announced his plans to go to Israel and Obama sensing a vote or two to be had, comes out and attempts to give the impression that he once again gives a shit about the historically strongest American ally in the most volatile region on earth.

Obama's "dreams from his father" are steeped in giving the Jews and the colonialist Americans what Obama and his pop feel they deserve.

The media, and EVERYONE else, can sense this and in typical form are happy to refuse to tell the American people the truth when it serves their boy king.

Here's another thing that's astonishing..conservatives, who claim to be "patriotic", taking up with a foreign leader. Not a very good one at that. Netanyahu is a belligerant, bellicose asshole who along with Sharon has unraveled much of the good work done by several American Presidents in the region. And what does this mean "has its back against Iran"? A little history will show that Iran hasn't attacked anyone in a 100 years or so. Israel? It's a nasty little state involved in some conflict or another every few months. Israel lives by a different set of rules in the middle east..and it's costing the United States big. Israel ignores the UN, ignores international protocol, has an extremely active and visible covert ops, and is terrible at diplomacy. Which leaves the United States having to use it's deep pockets to keep many of the nations in the region from responding in kind. Even when Israel does manage to act in conjuction US spook ops to do things that muck up countries, like Iran's, nuclear infrastructure..like introducing the Stuxnet virus to their computers..they couple it with typical Mossad violence..like assassinating nuclear scientists.

Maybe at the root of this conservative love affair is the bible..which conservatives seem to hold over our own Constitution. It's the only thing that can explain it. Along with the fact that conservatives lose their "patriotism" when their guy isn't running the show.

Do you think for a moment that Obama would not run right out and tell the world Israel's plans if they were shared with him? The guy has illustrated over and over that if you give him some information, he can't help himself but to advertise it so that all eyes and attention focus on him. Not to mention that Obama has made it quite clear that he'd rather see a nuclear Iran than a secure Israel.

Nothing here about "taking up" with foreign leaders.
No more so than your post might imply you're a Nazi Jew hater. (You're going to misunderstand that last part, but I'm good with that)

Israel would not exist as a Jewish State today if the British Royal Navy hadn't switched from coal to oil to power its fleets at the end of WWI.

"Following the absorption of the Ottoman Empire after World War I, the British set about shoring up their rule by the tried and true strategy of pitting ethnic group against ethnic group, tribe against tribe, and religion against religion.

"When British Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour issued his famous 1917 Declaration guaranteeing a 'homeland' for the Jewish people in Palestine, he was less concerned with righting a two thousand year old wrong than creating divisions that would serve growing British interests in the Middle East.

"Sir Ronald Storrs, the first Governor of Jerusalem, certainly had no illusions about what a 'Jewish homeland' in Palestine meant for the British Empire: 'It will form for England,' he said, 'a little loyal Jewish Ulster in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism.'”

Neither Mitt nor Obama have any intentions of crossing the US military/industrial/congressional complex with its "strategic assets" like Israel.

Ask JFK if you're confused about why.

Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules | FPIF

Obama pushed Israel to agree to give him a heads up on any planned preemptive strike Israel might execute against Iran. Netanyahu, knowing full well the snake he is dealing with in Obama has repeatedly refused.
Since then, Obama was quite content to tell the world he "has Israel's back" while otherwise ignoring them when not giving the impression that America really doesn't have their back against Iran.
Then Romney announced his plans to go to Israel and Obama sensing a vote or two to be had, comes out and attempts to give the impression that he once again gives a shit about the historically strongest American ally in the most volatile region on earth.

Obama's "dreams from his father" are steeped in giving the Jews and the colonialist Americans what Obama and his pop feel they deserve.

The media, and EVERYONE else, can sense this and in typical form are happy to refuse to tell the American people the truth when it serves their boy king.

Here's another thing that's astonishing..conservatives, who claim to be "patriotic", taking up with a foreign leader. Not a very good one at that. Netanyahu is a belligerant, bellicose asshole who along with Sharon has unraveled much of the good work done by several American Presidents in the region. And what does this mean "has its back against Iran"? A little history will show that Iran hasn't attacked anyone in a 100 years or so. Israel? It's a nasty little state involved in some conflict or another every few months. Israel lives by a different set of rules in the middle east..and it's costing the United States big. Israel ignores the UN, ignores international protocol, has an extremely active and visible covert ops, and is terrible at diplomacy. Which leaves the United States having to use it's deep pockets to keep many of the nations in the region from responding in kind. Even when Israel does manage to act in conjuction US spook ops to do things that muck up countries, like Iran's, nuclear infrastructure..like introducing the Stuxnet virus to their computers..they couple it with typical Mossad violence..like assassinating nuclear scientists.

Maybe at the root of this conservative love affair is the bible..which conservatives seem to hold over our own Constitution. It's the only thing that can explain it. Along with the fact that conservatives lose their "patriotism" when their guy isn't running the show.

Do you think for a moment that Obama would not run right out and tell the world Israel's plans if they were shared with him? The guy has illustrated over and over that if you give him some information, he can't help himself but to advertise it so that all eyes and attention focus on him. Not to mention that Obama has made it quite clear that he'd rather see a nuclear Iran than a secure Israel.

No more so than your post might imply you're a Nazi Jew hater. (You're going to misunderstand that last part, but I'm good with that)

Many democrats really believe that there will be world peace if Israel were destroyed and all Jews throughout the world killed.

Many democrats really believe that there will be world peace if Israel were destroyed and all Jews throughout the world killed.

Wow where are you getting your information. It is so blatantly wrong.

I believe they did.

'US, Israeli intel Iran closer t... JPost - Iranian Threat - News

From the article above and a verbal TV report, this is what I've gathered.

A new US Iran threat assessment report comes closer to Israel's assessment as to how close Iran is to having a nuclear bomb. Our media has not reported the release by the US of this new assessment but it raises questions why it's ISRAEL who is revealing this new situation.

This does not appear to be something that the media SHOULD ignore.

What will be the WH response? Will they agree or disagree with Israel's take on this? If they agree, will they also change their position and now come out in support for Israel if/when they attack Iran? If they disagree, how will they express that disagreement without making it appear they are anti-Israel as many believe.

I see this as a very touchy political situation, all things considered, that will be difficult for Obama or his election campaign to deal with. I can just see Jay Carney trying to evade the pointed questions.

The fact that this information has come out after Mitt's visit also makes me suspect that Romney was made aware of this new US report by Israel and will use this to hammer Obama all the way to election day.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

What's a few million Jews nuked as long as Der Fuhrer Obama gets re-elected? Clearly, the media is right to sit on this information.

obama's worst fear is that Israel should defend itself and take headlines away from him.

Forum List

Back