Dick Morris: Rice versus Hillary

ScreamingEagle said:
I don't see the rationale behind gambling with a moderate candidate just because she is black and a woman. Even if we win, we lose - and Rice may be even more to the left than Bush. If we run a solid conservative and lose, we'd probably win more - just through the resistance that Hillary would create.

Like Zhukov said, I think Rice is more conservative than Bush when it comes to foreign policy and economic matters. And I am not a hard-line social conservative, so I really don't care if she is pro-choice, etc.

gop_jeff said:
Like Zhukov said, I think Rice is more conservative than Bush when it comes to foreign policy and economic matters. And I am not a hard-line social conservative, so I really don't care if she is pro-choice, etc.

Well, it would be a fun race to watch especially seeing the Dem's black base get torn up. Who would replace the poor blacks as the group they promise to help? Hollyweird? :D

ScreamingEagle said:
Well, it would be a fun race to watch especially seeing the Dem's black base get torn up. Who would replace the poor blacks as the group they promise to help? Hollyweird? :D

It would be hilarious to watch the feminists and black activists being simultaneously drawn and repulsed by Rice. They will implode from their own confusion.

Nuc said:
It would be hilarious to watch the feminists and black activists being simultaneously drawn and repulsed by Rice. They will implode from their own confusion.

Very true, it would also be interesting to see if their bigotry of conservative and accomplished black women would be recognized for what it is??

Bonnie said:
Very true, it would also be interesting to see if their bigotry of conservative and accomplished black women would be recognized for what it is??

I think they don't want to acknowledge that it is possible for someone of her caliber to exist. Because it disproves all of their theories. Hopefully they won't engage in reverse/reverse racism and sexism. But they probably will, don't you think?

Nuc said:
I think they don't want to acknowledge that it is possible for someone of her caliber to exist. Because it disproves all of their theories. Hopefully they won't engage in reverse/reverse racism and sexism. But they probably will, don't you think?

Absolutely, she is the epitome of what they constantly say can't be achieved without "them".

If she is ever in the position of running for any office, watch the flood gates open for an all out assualt on her character from what she ate for breakfast 20 years ago to if she ever feels bad about wearing designer suits while others are in poverty.....It will be abysmal

Bonnie said:
Bonnie, I agree with you. At the same time, it's important, I think, for those on the highest level to be vetted throught the grist of the standard political apparatus. I think Connie can do it, don't think she deserves or needs the special jump the election process of lower office-like the US Senate is such.

It's not just race and gender, but heart.

Kathianne said:
Bonnie, I agree with you. At the same time, it's important, I think, for those on the highest level to be vetted throught the grist of the standard political apparatus. I think Connie can do it, don't think she deserves or needs the special jump the election process of lower office-like the US Senate is such.

It's not just race and gender, but heart.

Absolutely!!

Forum List

Back