Despite Alabama win, Democrats still have no one

As for "leaders", I don't know about you, but I don't look for someone to follow when I vote for President.

I can think of a lot of Democrats who I'd consider voting for in 2020. I don't know why you're having a hard time.

Such as?

Well, off the top of my head:

Cory Booker
Elizabeth Warren
Deval Patrick

Klobuchar, too - but she'd have to start raising her profile now for that to work.

Andrew Cuomo, Tim Kaine, and Kamala Harris will also almost certainly run, although I don't want to vote for any of them.

All losers....the Clintons will throw all their muscle or whats left of it behind McAuliffe

I don't see McAuliffe happening, and who the Clintons will put their muscle behind is very much still an open question.

My moneys on Terry McAuliffe....the Clintons still have enough clout to screw any nominee and Hillary isn't going down without a fight

As for "leaders", I don't know about you, but I don't look for someone to follow when I vote for President.

I can think of a lot of Democrats who I'd consider voting for in 2020. I don't know why you're having a hard time.

Such as?

Cory Booker
Elizabeth Warren
Deval Patrick

Klobuchar, too - but she'd have to start raising her profile now for that to work.

Andrew Cuomo, Tim Kaine, and Kamala Harris will also almost certainly run, although I don't want to vote for any of them.

Booker is a blowhard.
Warren is unlikable to any except the far left.
Patrick feels like trying to cash in on Obama's success.
Kaine was already proven ineffective in 2016.

None of them feel like standouts to me. Maybe good enough to beat Trump anyway, though that's not saying much.

:lol:

What in the world made you think that I gave a flying fuck about what you "feel"?

Um, why even comment? You're a pretty unlikable person. Have a nice day.

When Hillary lost any 2020 potential candidate should have went to Iowa and New Hampshire right away

Anyone who's going to make a serious run in 2020 probably already has an apparatus coming together.

But everyone is going to pretend that they're not running for as long as they can. No one wants to be the first person to announce, and anyone who started making visible motions now would be heckled out of the race.

Such as?

Cory Booker
Elizabeth Warren
Deval Patrick

Booker is a blowhard.

None of them feel like standouts to me. Maybe good enough to beat Trump anyway, though that's not saying much.

What in the world made you think that I gave a flying fuck about what you "feel"?

I answered your question, and then you told me why you felt my answers were wrong. Did you intent that to inspire people to like you?

Don't try to take the high horse.

You started a thread with the intention to mock the Democratic Party's chances in 2020 - don't whine when you get mocked right back. It makes you look like a baby.

no,,wait! we have pocohantus! shes such a darling! she will win by 50 points! yes?:laugh2:

100,000,000 to 0 even! :p

And who the fuck is Doug Moore? Race hustlers Sheila "You lookin' at meh" Lee and Crooked Hillary operative David "The mumbler" Gergen, for example said it. Isn't the new Senator Doug Jones? :p

Cory Booker
Elizabeth Warren
Deval Patrick

Booker is a blowhard.

I answered your question, and then you told me why you felt my answers were wrong. Did you intent that to inspire people to like you?

You started a thread with the intention to mock the Democratic Party's chances in 2020 - don't whine when you get mocked right back. It makes you look like a baby.

Still here?

Such as?

Cory Booker
Elizabeth Warren
Deval Patrick

All losers....the Clintons will throw all their muscle or whats left of it behind McAuliffe

I don't see McAuliffe happening, and who the Clintons will put their muscle behind is very much still an open question.

My moneys on Terry McAuliffe....the Clintons still have enough clout to screw any nominee and Hillary isn't going down without a fight

The Clintons aren't a powerful as you like to pretend. The party has been burnt by them pretty badly.

Cory Booker
Elizabeth Warren
Deval Patrick

Booker is a blowhard.

Still here?

Yes, I am. Did you expect me to leave your thread?

Booker is a blowhard.

Still here?

Well, yeah, considering you "don't give a fuck".

But apparently, that was a lie. Okay. Nice!

Hey Doc, your dream team candidates are also the GOP's dream team to run against if they are stuck with Trump.

Still here?

I'm having a nice conversation in this thread, why would I leave?

My presence in the thread does not imply that I give a fuck about your feelings. I don't know why you would think it does.

They have no viable leaders in the public eye, as far as I'm aware. America wants a moderate, but all they can put up are far left senior citizens. It's pathetic.
Obama was uknown...now even mickey mouse can beat the orange man.

Still here?

I'm having a nice conversation in this thread, why would I leave?

My presence in the thread does not imply that I give a fuck about your feelings. I don't know why you would think it does.

Okay,. Cool.

Patrick, Booker and the other possible candidates mentioned by any D on the thread is a GOP wet dream.

At this moment Democrats have Trump and it would be a disaster for Dems if Trump began to grow up.

Forum List

Back