Despite Alabama win, Democrats still have no one

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
They have no viable leaders in the public eye, as far as I'm aware. America wants a moderate, but all they can put up are far left senior citizens. It's pathetic.

They have no viable leaders in the public eye, as far as I'm aware. America wants a moderate, but all they can put up are far left senior citizens. It's pathetic.

:lol:

You know that the next Presidential election is a few years away, right?

No one has been "put up" so far.

The campaign never actually ends. If they had someone, that person would be getting some exposure by now. Instead it's just the same old faces.

Also, every time I hear a democrat or affiliate being asked questions about this on the radio, they say the democrats are having a bitch of a time finding new leaders.

The campaign never actually ends. If they had someone, that person would be getting some exposure by now. Instead it's just the same old faces.

Who is this "they" that you refer to?

You serious? The democratic party.

Ok, good. Now I see where I need to start - a civics lesson.

The party doesn't pick the possible candidates. The candidates pick themselves.

Oh yeah, I guess they fund themselves too, huh? Wowee.

Thanks for the lesson. Really learned a lot.

Well Clinton, Biden and Sanders all say they are open to 2020! What a fine cluster fuck that would be.

As for "leaders", I don't know about you, but I don't look for someone to follow when I vote for President.

I can think of a lot of Democrats who I'd consider voting for in 2020. I don't know why you're having a hard time.

As for "leaders", I don't know about you, but I don't look for someone to follow when I vote for President.

I can think of a lot of Democrats who I'd consider voting for in 2020. I don't know why you're having a hard time.

Such as?

Yes, they do.

Particularly during the primaries, when the party is forbidden from assisting any campaign with money or personnel.

Yes, they do.

Particularly during the primaries, when the party is forbidden from assisting any campaign with money or personnel.

Oh damn, someone shoulda told Hillary.

Actually, their symbiotic relationship was more interesting than that.

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

Such as?

Well, off the top of my head:

Cory Booker
Elizabeth Warren
Deval Patrick

Klobuchar, too - but she'd have to start raising her profile now for that to work.

Andrew Cuomo, Tim Kaine, and Kamala Harris will also almost certainly run, although I don't want to vote for any of them.

When Hillary lost any 2020 potential candidate should have went to Iowa and New Hampshire right away

Such as?

Cory Booker
Elizabeth Warren
Deval Patrick

Klobuchar, too - but she'd have to start raising her profile now for that to work.

Andrew Cuomo, Tim Kaine, and Kamala Harris will also almost certainly run, although I don't want to vote for any of them.

All losers....the Clintons will throw all their muscle or whats left of it behind McAuliffe

Such as?

Cory Booker
Elizabeth Warren
Deval Patrick

Booker is a blowhard.
Warren is unlikable to any except the far left.
Patrick feels like trying to cash in on Obama's success.
Kaine was already proven ineffective in 2016.

None of them feel like standouts to me. Maybe good enough to beat Trump anyway, though that's not saying much.

Yes, they do.

Oh damn, someone shoulda told Hillary.

Actually, their symbiotic relationship was more interesting than that.

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

No, it was actually much more boring than that.

The DNC was broke, so Clinton paid their bills in exchange for some level of control over the party.

Such as?

Cory Booker
Elizabeth Warren
Deval Patrick

All losers....the Clintons will throw all their muscle or whats left of it behind McAuliffe

I don't see McAuliffe happening, and who the Clintons will put their muscle behind is very much still an open question.

Such as?

Cory Booker
Elizabeth Warren
Deval Patrick

Booker is a blowhard.
Warren is unlikable to any except the far left.
Patrick feels like trying to cash in on Obama's success.
Kaine was already proven ineffective in 2016.

None of them feel like standouts to me. Maybe good enough to beat Trump anyway, though that's not saying much.

What in the world made you think that I gave a flying fuck about what you "feel"?

Forum List

Back