The Great Leftist Lie About Voter ID laws

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
When you mention the subject of voter ID laws, invariably the left will parrot the meme "Voter ID laws disenfranchise black voters".

But look at last night's election in Alabama:
30 percent of the electorate was African-American, with 96 percent of them voting for Mr. Jones.

It's a fact that Alabama has a voter ID law. So this pretty much shoots down the leftist's argument that voter ID laws are "disenfranchising" black voters, doesn't it?

Blacks like to vote more then once

Last edited:
They want the laws to be withdrawn so that illegals can vote for them.

Pretending otherwise is just silliness.

Quite racist to claim that blacks are so inferior that they can't obtain a voter ID.

I am sorry to say but i have not needed ID for the last 55 years or so. I vote and drive and even get questioned by homeland security with no ID at all. And i have never heard of the voter ID laws are "disenfranchising" black voters,

If someone doesn't have a valid ID they can't function in society. That's just a fact.

End the charade loons

Is it that they cant get ID,or is it because they dont want to show ID due to felony warrants?
Kind of like the beaners who dont want to report crime because they're afraid of being deported.

Both sound like personal problems to me.

When you mention the subject of voter ID laws, invariably the left will parrot the meme "Voter ID laws disenfranchise black voters".

But look at last night's election in Alabama:
30 percent of the electorate was African-American, with 96 percent of them voting for Mr. Jones.

It's a fact that Alabama has a voter ID law. So this pretty much shoots down the leftist's argument that voter ID laws are "disenfranchising" black voters, doesn't it?

Stupid argument.

Even stupider replies.

Voter ID laws only exist to reduce turnout. Period. it's not even a secret, anymore. The fools admitted it. You goofballs are like the grunts fighting on a far away island who haven't gotten the memo that the war is over. How embarrassing...

If someone doesn't have a valid ID they can't function in society. That's just a fact.

End the charade loons

Is it that they cant get ID,or is it because they dont want to show ID due to felony warrants?
Kind of like the beaners who dont want to report crime because they're afraid of being deported.

No ID no welfare, no driving, no healthcare, no utilities, no renting, nothing. It's impossible

I am sorry to say but i have not needed ID for the last 55 years or so. I vote and drive and even get questioned by homeland security with no ID at all. And i have never heard of the voter ID laws are "disenfranchising" black voters,

Complete unadulterated BS.

End the charade loons

No ID no welfare, no driving, no healthcare, no utilities, no renting, nothing. It's impossible

The way they work it here in Houston is they have legal beaners who will rent a property and then charge illegals to stay there. Of course they charge well above what would be required for room and electricity.
Thats why you see ten cars in front of a three bedroom shack.

Lets put it perspective Doug Jones was running against a guy who had a history of trying to fuck kids...

Why didn't he get 100% of the vote... Doug Jones is not a republican but enough republicans said he better than a pedophile the GOP gave us...

People got minimum standards and I hope they remember that GOP candidates are now allowed to be pedophiles...

End the charade loons

The way they work it here in Houston is they have legal beaners who will rent a property and then charge illegals to stay there. Of course they charge well above what would be required for room and electricity.

I work with an Outreach. You don't have an ID you are fugged. Biggest complaint I hear and we help them obtain one

FACT: The Corrupt Democratic Party is against Voting Rights and that is why they refuse to protect everyone's right to vote with common sense Voter ID Laws.

End the charade loons

I work with an Outreach. You don't have an ID you are fugged. Biggest complaint I hear and we help them obtain one

But that only works if you're here legally.
Down here it's the underground taco express.

Forum List

Back