Despicable

They asked 400 peple and thats a good poll to you?:eusa_whistle:
The Alaska survey of 400 people was taken March 3-17 and has a margin of error of +/- 5 percentage points.

And i'm quite sure you would be more than willing to head down to South Central L.A. or Watts and talk that shit, eh?

C'mon, be honest.........Would you would be willing to tallk that shit in a black neighborhood?

I'll be waiting for your HONEST reply.:eusa_whistle:
Are you saying black people are violent?

They asked 400 peple and thats a good poll to you?:eusa_whistle:
The Alaska survey of 400 people was taken March 3-17 and has a margin of error of +/- 5 percentage points.

Just giving the link for the poll :).

Yes I know just making to point to nycrybaby that isn't a very good poll to be braging about.

And i'm quite sure you would be more than willing to head down to South Central L.A. or Watts and talk that shit, eh?

C'mon, be honest.........Would you would be willing to tallk that shit in a black neighborhood?

Nooooo, i'm saying that you and your ilk are spineless lil' fucks who wouldn't have the guts to spew your BS straight to the face of those you direct it towards.

Are you saying that whites who bombed churches, and hung blacks from trees, like the cowards they are, weren't violent?

I'll be awaiting your HONEST answer also.:eusa_whistle:

He's saying you are giant pussy hiding behind a computer screen and you would never talk shit about black ppl like you do to your their face. And he's right.

Going into a black neigborhood for any reason is a bad idea.

It doesn't matter where you are. You still wouldn't do it.

Well I suppose you would if you weren't alone and had a black guy significantly outnumbered.

I would'nt go into a black neigborhood to give away bibles on Chrismas day.

What has become of today's liberalism that makes it acceptable to attack the mentally handicapped if they or their parents are conservatives?

Consider the following disgraceful posting about Trig Palin published at the left-leaning website Wonkette Monday:

That strange man yelling unintelligibly at Sarah Palin? He’s merely a lowly shepherd proclaiming the birth of our savior. Today is the day we come together to celebrate the snowbilly grifter’s magical journey from Texas to Alaska to deliver to the America the great gentleman scholar Trig Palin. Is Palin his true mother? Or was Bristol? (And why is it that nobody questions who the father is? Because, either way, Todd definitely did it.) It doesn’t matter. What matters is that we are privileged to live in a time when we can witness the greatest prop in world political history. [...]

Liberal Website Wonkette Disgracefully Attacks Trig Palin On His Third Birthday | NewsBusters.org

Huggies, Papa John's and Vanguard have pulled ads. People on Twitter are calling for more sponsors to do the same.
Great.....

....there.​

I lived in a mostly Black neighborhood in Queens, New York back in the early 70s.

Never had a problem. I had an Austin Healy bug-eye in those days, and when I first moved into the neighborhood, I realized that my car was sticking out like a sore thumb screaming (in international orange, I might add) STEAL THIS CAR.

I even knew the kids who were most likely to steal it, too. They were about 14 or so and I knew I was in trouble.

So what did I do?

I started talking to the kids and hanging out on the stoop. Eventually I took them for a ride in the buggy (it is a hell of a lot of fun this tiny car). Then I even took two of them (that was crowded, let me tell ya) up to Bear Mountain and give each of them lessons on how to drive an underpowered English sports car.

First neither of these kids had ever been out of the city, secondly they were learning to drive one of the most fun cars to drive known to man.

My car was never touched. It's ragtop never slashed. I was part of the neighborhood in a small way. Not a brother, but not the enemy, either.

Yeah I know...a happy story, and there aren't a whole lot of those in life, are there?

Not sure my experience today would be anywhere so benign.

I lived in a mostly Black neighborhood in Queens, New York back in the early 70s.

Never had a problem. I had an Austin Healy bug-eye in those days, and when I first moved into the neighborhood, I realized that my car was sticking out like a sore thumb screaming (in international orange, I might add) STEAL THIS CAR.

I even knew the kids who were most likely to steal it, too. They were about 14 or so and I knew I was in trouble.

So what did I do?

I started talking to the kids and hanging out on the stoop. Eventually I took them for a ride in the buggy (it is a hell of a lot of fun this tiny car). Then I even took two of them (that was crowded, let me tell ya) up to Bear Mountain and give each of them lessons on how to drive an underpowered English sports car.

First neither of these kids had ever been out of the city, secondly they were learning to drive one of the most fun cars to drive known to man.

My car was never touched. It's ragtop never slashed. I was part of the neighborhood in a small way. Not a brother, but not the enemy, either.

Yeah I know...a happy story, and there aren't a whole lot of those in life, are there?

Not sure my experience today would be anywhere so benign.

where you lived is probably now gentrified and has apartments going for in excess of $500,000. so depends on what you see as benign.

good for you, btw.

we lived in a very good neighborhood growing up. very middle class. very mixed. great schools. the very nearby projects were mostly, as far as i knew, working class people... bus drivers, secretaries... people who were moving up the ladder. i remember one of the (white) kids in our building broke the antenna off of my dad's car in the parking lot once. my dad knew exactly who it was and was seething. but he took the kid out for breakfast and had a chat with him. i don't know if they ever discussed the antenna. but i remember the kid being very sheepish.

Why?

because, like most racists, he's a coward and he's afraid of his own shadow... unless he's flexing his internet muscles.

there's really good jerk chicken on 125th street, fwiw.

I have no problem living working associating with blacks, I have to because I would allinate some family members if I did that, and wouldn't be able to eat any more of aunt Claire's fried chicken, unless she brought it to me. Holy shit that woman can cook.

because, like most racists, he's a coward and he's afraid of his own shadow... unless he's flexing his internet muscles.

there's really good jerk chicken on 125th street, fwiw.

I have no problem living working associating with blacks, I have to because I would allinate some family members if I did that, and wouldn't be able to eat any more of aunt Claire's fried chicken, unless she brought it to me. Holy shit that woman can cook.

i do believe fried chicken is the way to a southern man's heart...

black or white. :rofl:

Forum List

Back