"Boobers", run with Sarah Palin breast implant rumor

We made a forum for the tea party so use that. I was growing tired of politics getting flooded with tea parties all the time.

So where's the "Obama" or "POTUS" forum?

You don't want this place to be completely abandoned do you?

So, you all DO see my point then. Separating SOME subjects while leaving others here, is subjective at best. The righties that run this board are more transparent than they think.

BTW, does it really matter if she got implants? Is that something for a woman to be ashamed of? I just don't see why it matters at all.

Shame we can't do a brain implant for about everyone in Washington.

It is none of our business.
But anyone that has breast implants is ignorant. The health implications are great and all negative. Additionally, it shows a lack of confidence and self esteem.

what about women with breast cancer that get a double masectomy.....no reconstructive surgery for them in your world....

lol..

:lol:

i just think its funny that the rightwingers get so offended if anyone even asks a question about sarah.
Heyyyy.....
:eusa_eh:
I resemble that "right winger" remark :D

And I don't care how many boobs I see in the real world. :redface:

It should be a requirement, in a thread about Palin's boobs, that we can see them!!! :eusa_drool:

:eusa_whistle:

I got beads left from Mardis Gras, if it helps :lol:

If a woman needs bigger tits to increase her self confidence she has larger problems somewhere else.
Just my opinion but a woman that wants store bought titties is not a very smart woman. Would not want that as a wife much less a leader under any circumstances.

That is the point. That is the false image the media wants to push onto Palin, and this particular CT is reflective of the Left wing desperation to do so.

Why must you assume it's a big ploy by the left?

There's much worse rumors about Hollywood celebrities floating around at a moment's notice.

Wonkette, HuffPo, Media Matters, Boston Herald the Toronto Sun etc etc (others, as the story got around) It's just another case of lefty bias in the MSM. It's just who they are. It's a sexist and tabloid behavior that's allowed in the MSM, so long as the target is conservative.

On edit:

Forgot to say "boobs" in this thread. :)

Last edited:
"Boobers" that's actually pretty funny.

My take:

Who fucking cares if she got implants or not?

I am willing to bet you, the righty's will make more of this than the left. Anything to make her look like the victim.

Per the OP, this started on the left, was perpetuated by the left and, well, left to the right to clear her name. It is just as moronic and gullible to think that Palin had a boob job as to think Obama is not a citizen. Fools rush in on both sides.

That is the great thing about titties.
Your left, your right; it is all good.

I am willing to bet you, the righty's will make more of this than the left. Anything to make her look like the victim.

Per the OP, this started on the left, was perpetuated by the left and, well, left to the right to clear her name. It is just as moronic and gullible to think that Palin had a boob job as to think Obama is not a citizen. Fools rush in on both sides.

That is the great thing about titties.
Your left, your right; it is all good.

Nothing but the truth!

Forum List

Back