"Boobers", run with Sarah Palin breast implant rumor

Speaking of Politicians and boobs. Here's a woman with a a set of really Huge boobs.

michelle.jpg

BTW, does it really matter if she got implants? Is that something for a woman to be ashamed of? I just don't see why it matters at all.

Shame we can't do a brain implant for about everyone in Washington.

It is none of our business.
But anyone that has breast implants is ignorant. The health implications are great and all negative. Additionally, it shows a lack of confidence and self esteem.

Why is this thread in politics again? :eusa_eh:

I would not object to the topic being moved in with the other wacko conspiracy theory garbage that the fringe of both sides seem to enjoy so much.

However this case is not so much a CT as it is a nakedly transparent use of the more standard "politics of personal destruction". (a political tactic also enjoyed by both sides of the isle, fringe, center and everyone in between)

BTW, does it really matter if she got implants? Is that something for a woman to be ashamed of? I just don't see why it matters at all.

But anyone that has breast implants is ignorant. The health implications are great and all negative. Additionally, it shows a lack of confidence and self esteem.

Id rather see someone with a lack of confidence or self esteem do something to increase it then wallow in self pity.

Id rather see someone with a lack of confidence or self esteem do something to increase it then wallow in self pity.

If a woman needs bigger tits to increase her self confidence she has larger problems somewhere else.
Just my opinion but a woman that wants store bought titties is not a very smart woman. Would not want that as a wife much less a leader under any circumstances.

If a woman needs bigger tits to increase her self confidence she has larger problems somewhere else.
Just my opinion but a woman that wants store bought titties is not a very smart woman. Would not want that as a wife much less a leader under any circumstances.

That is the point. That is the false image the media wants to push onto Palin, and this particular CT is reflective of the Left wing desperation to do so.

Liberals are now concerned about Sarah Palin's boobs? Too damn funny and sad. :eusa_doh:

"Boobers" that's actually pretty funny.

My take:

Who fucking cares if she got implants or not?

I am willing to bet you, the righty's will make more of this than the left. Anything to make her look like the victim.

Per the OP, this started on the left, was perpetuated by the left and, well, left to the right to clear her name. It is just as moronic and gullible to think that Palin had a boob job as to think Obama is not a citizen. Fools rush in on both sides.

That is the point. That is the false image the media wants to push onto Palin, and this particular CT is reflective of the Left wing desperation to do so.

Why must you assume it's a big ploy by the left?

There's much worse rumors about Hollywood celebrities floating around at a moment's notice.

Hell, most of the other female talking heads on Faux News have had boob jobs, why not Palin?

other than out of curiousity, i'm not even sure why anyone cares about her boobs. lol.. i mean, really, don't they get to see boobs in real life?

Point taken...I mean if hers were large, I might could see the scandal, but if she got a boob job and THAT was the result, I would hope she would ask for her money back.

Hell, most of the other female talking heads on Faux News have had boob jobs, why not Palin?

other than out of curiousity, i'm not even sure why anyone cares about her boobs. lol.. i mean, really, don't they get to see boobs in real life?

Point taken...I mean if hers were large, I might could see the scandal, but if she got a boob job and THAT was the result, I would hope she would ask for her money back.

lol..

:lol:

i just think its funny that the rightwingers get so offended if anyone even asks a question about sarah.

Forum List

Back