Despicable

This is the first time I have even heard of this website.
But I do love how, instead of just saying Palin's son they have to add the downs syndrome part in there for the dramatic effect. I know I sure would like being called "the down syndrome kid".
If they did do this, it is terrible, but I am getting sick of people using Trig. I think maybe you should start by calling him Sarah Palin's child, not Sarah Palin's down syndrome child. ;)

It's the PDS.

She carries and tends to the child as most busy mothers would; takes him every where.
So the media beats on her for using the kid to get something or other.

If she left the kid behind; She'd be a terrible woman that wasn't waiting on her "special needs baby" hand and foot.

It's almost as bad and the mojo redistribution thing going on. :lol:

But I do love how, instead of just saying Palin's son they have to add the downs syndrome part in there for the dramatic effect. I know I sure would like being called "the down syndrome kid".
If they did do this, it is terrible, but I am getting sick of people using Trig. I think maybe you should start by calling him Sarah Palin's child, not Sarah Palin's down syndrome child. ;)

It's the PDS.

She carries and tends to the child as most busy mothers would; takes him every where.

If she left the kid behind; She'd be a terrible woman that wasn't waiting on her "special needs baby" hand and foot.

She should stay home and take him to therapy. My child is DD, not even down syndrome and he goes to special ed pre school four days a week. Before he was three he went three times a week. Personally, I would rather see him home getting help, but that isn't the issue I have. My issue is also not with Palin, she isn't the one I see calling her child "her downs syndrome child".

Last edited:
You guys have a problem with Obama and others referring to themselves as African Americans etc, but have no problem labeling a child. Who I might add, will spend his whole life being referred to as " Sarah Palin's downs syndrome child".

It's the PDS.

She should stay home and take him to therapy. My child is DD, not even down syndrome and he goes to special ed pre school four days a week. Before he was three he went three times a week. Personally, I would rather see him home getting help, but that isn't the issue I have. My issue is also not with Palin, she isn't the one I see calling her child "her downs syndrome child".

shurely Palin would not be using her child for public sympathy reasons now would she?

Has she written a book about him yet?

This was the most disgusting piece of trash I have ever seen written. That this wonkette site would even let something like it on their site SAYS a lot about them. The have since pulled it and issued some LAME ASS EXCUSE APOLIGY.

they are now PAYING big time for it. I've seen quite a few advertisers pull off their site and more is on the way.

Tell all you know to BOYCOTT wonkette, hit them where it hurts.

I don't need to boycott them, I have never read their website to begin with. So, I will just continue to do what I am doing.

I don't need to boycott them, I have never read their website to begin with. So, I will just continue to do what I am doing.

Well good for you. you are no better than the person who wrote the article, just look in this thread alone how you talk about Palin and HER son.

Last edited:

Well good for you. you are no better than the person who wrote the article, just look in this thread alone how you talk about Palin and HER son.

Saying I don't want her son labeled is talking bad about him? Are you serious?
Get a fucking clue, moron.

You have proof?

Proof that you're a hypocrite? Yea, your posts.

Well show em to us then.

Put out or shut up.

And be sure they are in context now or be accused on that liberal trait of quoting out of context.

All one has to do is 'search' on your username. Over 26,000 of your bullshit and hypocrisy. I sure as hell ain't gonna spoon feed you your own words, dolt.

You're usually among the first to bounce all over the right wing for the slightest little piece of shit.... but, when it's shit from the left... that's when you become Mr Bi-Partisan.

Oh, and... just so you know.... telling anyone to 'shut up' on a message board is actually pretty fucking stupid.... unless you happen to own it... which you don't.

who's the moron.
She should stay home and take him to therapy.
your own words dear come back to bite in the ass. I stand by what I said about you.

who's the moron.
your own words dear come back to bite in the ass. I stand by what I said about you.

I will freely admit I went after her, show me where I attacked him?

You do realize I am referring to things like occupational, physical, and speech therapy right?

who's the moron.

And I stand by what I said about you.
You might have had a point if you said I went after her, you lost when you said i went after him. Notice how I didn't mention her in the post you quoted?

Forum List

Back